This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

New Talkshoe Program from JoyReigns

This forum is a place where I can vent about all of the idiots who claim to be Christian Israel Identity, and then go off making up crazy hare-brained doctrines, while at the same time they lambast or excoriate others who don't sign on to their idiotic ideas. If you have ever sent me an email promoting some such idiotic idea and have scoffed at or shunned scholarly examination and discourse on the matter, you may well end up here too!

New Talkshoe Program from JoyReigns

Postby PILGRIM » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:06 pm

Joyreigns has started a new CI oriented Talkshow radio program and her first broadcast debuted tonight, 12/20. Her regular broadcast day is Sundays at 8:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, show number 71172 (just one hour before Bill Finck and Swordbrethren's 9:00 pm show!). Please calendar this new show and stop by while the show is live if you can for some encouraging teaching and chat room fellowship. You can also listen to the first broadcast or download future shows at her Talkshoe site:

PILGRIM

Re: New Talkshoe Program from JoyReigns

Postby Les » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:13 pm

I see if I search for this on talkshoe, or look the LIVE NOW page there, this show is not listed...
Les

Postby wmfinck » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:11 pm

I deleted the link to Joyreigns' program. She came out of the closet as a Paul-basher, which in my book makes her a jew whore. I banned her from this forum, and do not want even her links on this board.

For further information see viewtopic.php?f=15&t=40 and viewtopic.php?f=15&t=39
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby PILGRIM » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:22 pm

I forgot about this post ... cool. You might as well have just deleted it! Speaking of trolls and agents provocateur... :twisted:
PILGRIM

Return to The Bottom of the Barrel: Christian Idiotentity