This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Flood Was World Wide (IF YOU ARE AN IDIOT)

This forum is a place where I can vent about all of the idiots who claim to be Christian Israel Identity, and then go off making up crazy hare-brained doctrines, while at the same time they lambast or excoriate others who don't sign on to their idiotic ideas. If you have ever sent me an email promoting some such idiotic idea and have scoffed at or shunned scholarly examination and discourse on the matter, you may well end up here too!

Re: The Flood Was World Wide

Postby Dan » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:45 am

NO DAN GIANTS ARE NOT MEN!
Get real Dan, the word for "man" in that verse is ADAM. Giants are NOT Adam!!!

Bill: I never said they were.

Like I said in the first place, you give yourself far too much credit.
Were the Rephaim on the ark too, Dan? Keep digging yourself in.
Oh, and read the part which says "which I have made". Yahweh did NOT make the Giants, Dan.

A lesson in sheer idiocy:

I never said the Rephaim were on the ark, either, Bill.

I see no point in going on with this farcical "discussion". I have found you to be an extremely rude and arrogant person, Bill, lacking in all civility and decorum. You are definitely not cut out to be a teacher. Your attitude is most repugnant. All you can do is distort and lie and call people names who have a different opinion than yours, as if you are playing right out of the Jew handbook. If you are not a Jew by blood, you are definitely a Jew in mindset. You react to my study as if I dared to question the "holocaust", by name calling and lying about what I have actually said. I expected a much higher standard of discourse from you, Bill Finck. Apparently, I misjudged your character and your intent from the outset. But, I have only myself to blame for that.

Sincerely,

Dan
Dan

Postby Dan » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:03 am

Here is an excellent site for further study. It is written from a Christian perspective.

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/list.html

A simultaneous worldwide flood cannot be proven with fossil records and it is impossible to have occurred. Even if all the ice melted, there would still not be enough water to cover the entire earth.

"Earth" in this connotation would necessarily mean only a portion of the earth.

Thanks, James. I have bookmarked the link and will study the material.

I appreciate your being civil in tone. Whether I am right or wrong in my hypothesis, someone being rude and arrogant toward someone else with a different opinion, such as the behavior Bill Finck has demonstrated, is not helpful or encouraging, in the least.

For the record, I never said in my previous writings that the fossil record of sea life in the highlands was evidence of the Noahic Flood; only that it is evidence that such a global flood could have happened, that it is in the realm of possibility. I am not sure if the Noahic Flood engulfed the entire globe or not. But, from reading the text of the Holy Bible, it engulfed the "world", of "man and beast" [Genesis 7:21-23], meaning wherever there were previous terrestrial lifeforms. This may or may not have included some remote areas of the planet, as these details are not specified in the Holy Writ. I am only going by what Yahweh has stated in His Book.

Praise Yahweh

Dan
Dan

Postby wmfinck » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:41 am

In fact, you are the one who can't read. Yahweh said He would destroy the man that He created. He said NOTHING about the Rephaim. So where did Yahweh say he would destroy the "giants"? Show me, Dan. If you can't show me, then you have earned yourself a new name.

Bill, I've quoted the relevant verse in question already in my previous post. And, you say it is I who cannot read? :lol: Are the "giants" not men, Bill? Are they not capable of breeding with other Homo sapiens, or, Adamic seed, or, Serpent seed? Okay... well, for the sake of argument, let's say they're not men. That means they are some form of beast, then, right? The giants are either some kind of man or some kind of beast. Can you agree to that much? The giants must be either man or beast. Okay, now, what did Yahweh say? To wit:

NO DAN GIANTS ARE NOT MEN!
Get real Dan, the word for "man" in that verse is ADAM. Giants are NOT Adam!!!

Bill: I never said they were.

Dan, you are a liar. You DID say the Rephaim were men. You inferences were enough. I caught you in a quandary, and you use false accusations to get out of it so that you do not appear to be in error, and so that you do not have to recant your ridiculous position. If you said those things that you said to me in person, I would knock you right the hell out. You are a liar, and a jew. You have very thin skin, and I think you are an effeminate dweeb.

The Rephaim were not on the ark, Dan, but they survived the flood. That alone blows your entire theory, and you can't stand it because you think you are a lot smarter than you actually are.

Serpents were not on the ark, Dan, as you claim. Ham and Noah were not married to serpents, Dan. You are a straight clown - inventing your own Scripture. That is why I treated you like a clown, Dan, because you are one. You were a clown from the beginning. I just tried to humor you, to see if you would wake the hell up, or act abrasively. You chose abrasion.

You are not the first to despise me. I am not in this for popularity. You and the two hundred other clowns who despise me for not entertaining their hare-brained pet theories since I got out here last year, can all go to hell.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Bottom of the Barrel: Christian Idiotentity