This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

This forum is a place where I can vent about all of the idiots who claim to be Christian Israel Identity, and then go off making up crazy hare-brained doctrines, while at the same time they lambast or excoriate others who don't sign on to their idiotic ideas. If you have ever sent me an email promoting some such idiotic idea and have scoffed at or shunned scholarly examination and discourse on the matter, you may well end up here too!

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby wmfinck » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:48 pm

TheAryanPath wrote:PS. OK Bill, after rereading your statement below I see what you mean. If I remove the paragraph you are referring to, then yes, I will have to apologize to you for not understanding what you were saying. I'm sorry, I now see that you are saying Jews are the mutation; agreed. However, I have never purposely twisted your words or lied about you. In addition, the Blue Eye is a MIRACLE not a MUTATION but the Jew quoted in the article is not going to say that, he is going to turn white to black and call it a mutation. SOP for the Jew, nothing new.

“All blue-eyed subjects had the mutation, and there was very little variation on the genes neighboring it on the chromosome, indicating that the mutation first arose relatively recently.[The only blue-eyed Whites who have mutations are those mixed with jews! - WRF]”


Well, you should have gone back the first time to see what my complaint was, rather than whine about it, and a lot of this could have been avoided.

TheAryanPath wrote:PSS. Bill, I still agree with your statements below regarding who has BLUE EYES and BROWN EYES:

“Danish researchers have concluded that all blue-eyed people share a common ancestor, presumably someone who lived 6,000 to 10,000 years ago. [Yeah, Noah! - WRF]”

"Originally, we all had brown eyes," Professor Hans Eiberg of the University of Copenhagen said in a press release. "But a genetic mutation affecting the OCA2 gene in our chromosomes resulted in the creation of a 'switch,' which literally 'turned off' the ability to produce brown eyes. [No, originally THEY all had brown eyes - WRF]”



But you are still reading more into this than I actually said, and therefore making me out to be a hypocrite. Just because I would claim that blue eyes originated with our race, does not mean that I inferred that ALL of our race had ONLY blue eyes. Stop putting words into my mouth.

And just because I said that "THEY" (meaning the other races) all had brown eyes originally, does not mean that I inferred that no Adamites had brown eyes. Again, stop putting words into my mouth.

I think you are living proof of the problems with grade inflation in today's school system. You read what is not there, and don't read the things that are there. But that's just my opinion, and what do I know.
Image
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
User avatar
wmfinck
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 am

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:04 pm

matthewott wrote:1. Mongoloids, if still pure, DO NOT show blood in the face. Only Asiatics of mixed white blood will partially show that characteristic. Jews are a mixed white race who are very closely related to Arabs, also a mixed white race. The more Adamite in either of them will obviously have a propensity to exhibit this ADAMIC trait. You are lumping these mongrels in with us because some of them show an ADAMIC trait which is ONLY the result of their partial ADAMIC heritage.


Asians (of pure stock) do show blood in the face, they dont have to be mixed. All one needs is light skin, as both Asians and Caucasians have, to show blood in the face. I agree Negroids do not. All I am saying is we dont need to exaggerate/lie about physical realities. Was Adam an Asian? Of course not, there is much more evidence that Adam was a White Man than trying to make the claim only White Men show blood in the face. Its just factually wrong and makes you/us look stupid. The entire Bible provides proof after proof of who the Israelits really are; regardless, of the name given to Adam or a single characteristic of Adam's face.

matthewott wrote:2. How do you explain "Holy Spirit"? Is this Yahweh's 'world view' or 'team spirit'? The Holy Spirit is the proper name for the Power of Yahweh, which He imbued in His CHILDREN, the ADAMITES, by breathing LIFE into them.


To me, HOLY Spirit is the "PURE worldview/racial awareness" of God. God has the purest (holiest) of all worldview/racial awareness. What does Holy mean to you? What does "God's Holy Bible" mean to you?

Furthermore, if everyone already has a "spirit" then how can one change the "spirit" of another? Simple, by educating them; changing their current corrupt worldview (bad spirit) into a proper racial worldview (good spirit). When a "spirit" is said to descend onto someone, it is an ENLIGHTENMENT they attain towards a proper/healthy worldview; a new WORLDVIEW that they see the world through. All of this boogy woogy supernatural/mystical/magic stuff is JudeoChrstian crapola in my opinion. So now we have God breathing life into some babies but not others? LMAO. Ever heard of ALLEGORICAL? Some allegories you can understand while others you still cannot. Amazing. I guess its just really hard to get past that early childhood story-telling. Let me scare you further, I do not believe Mary was a "virgin" that God mysteriously impregnated (oh no!) or that Jesus floated his dead body up into the sky (oh no! that's sacrilegious! I'm going to hell now!)... boogy woogy crapola. If you think Jesus body floated away, then Jesus must have the only physical body in heaven right now. His rotting body must stink to high heaven by now. Maybe I could have watched his body float up with my telescope and located Heaven for you. Come on buddy, the Bible is full of parables and allegories used to refer to our physical history and our physical biology.


matthewott wrote:3. Here I will just say that it is quite evident from Scripture that we are not to concern ourselves with the other races...unless we are faced with an unavoidable confrontation.


I agree, we dont need to concern ourselves with other races (unless they invade/harm us) and that includes constantly putting them down or saying they should all be shot/killed/burned etc.. Other races do not need to be our focus of hatred or repulsion; God made them. Did Jesus walk around calling others niggers or muds or beasts or whatever slang one wishes to spew towards a non-Adamite? No. Only those with self esteem issues do such things, for this is the only way they can feel proud or good about themselves or their history by putting down others; its just a personal sickness/weakness of their own. No one will ever take them seriously and they wont attract many people with that type of character sickness/weakness.


matthewott wrote:5. I would have to agree that you ARE being prideful...though you are not alone, I agree. I struggle with 'pride' issues every day. However, your pride issues come from your lack of complete knowledge of Scripture and the imposition of your thoughts and ideas as fact, when they indeed contradict Scripture.


My opinion is not meant to be FACT for all to agree with. Its just my opinion. If someone does not like my opinion so be it. My opinion of scripture may contradict YOUR opinion of scripture. That is it. Your not God and neither am I. Stating an opinion is not prideful. What would be prideful, is if I DEMANDED everyone else agree with me and think as I do. That is both arrogance and pride. However, stating ones opinion and having a discussion, is just a discussion.

matthewott wrote:s for condemnation of "children for the sins of their fathers", I will first address Deuteronomy 24:16...
"The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin." This is simply a proclamation of SELF RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY. As for Ezekiel 18:17, we might as well read the entire Ch. 18. This chapter goes more indepth about self responsibilty and accountablity. However, in the context in which I believe you wish to address these two verses (one verse, and one chapter actually), pay attention to the fact that FORNICATION is not even mentioned. It is the sin of FORNICATION (race mixing) of the fathers that are visited upon the children for all generations. It is obvious why. The verses you site pertain to pure Israelite fathers and their Israelite children...not mongrel prodigy.


My whole point about not condemning "children for the sins of their father" is that we do not need to condemn some poor guy whose parents race mixed. It's not his fault. But time and time again all I here is hatred of those who come from parents who race mixed. Why? Why not feel sorry for them instead of anger, distaste or hatred? Eli James answered this for me on a talkshoe broadcast and I agree with him as he agreed with me.

matthewott wrote:6. It has been proven through science AND the scholarly exposition here that even if a male and female Israelite of the blond haired, blue eyed persuation got married, there is no guarantee that all of their children will come out blond haired and blue eyed! My dad has green eyes and had (lol) dark hair. My mother has dark hair and hazel eyes. Their union produced three blond haired, blue eyed children! Explain that!


Sorry Matt, you are wrong here. It is 100% biologically guaranteed that if both parents only have blue eyes in their entire families genealogy going back 4,5,6,7,8 generations they will only have blue eyed children and never can they have anything else. Its all about the genes one has, they dont magically change one day. I have never said a word about hair color so why do you place that red-herring in here?

Your Dad has green eyes which means his family line had blue eyes at some point, be it is parents, grand parents or great grand parents ect.. You really should play with that website I provided.

Furthermore, just because your mother has brown eyes does not mean she does not carry the recessive blue eyed gene within herself or her family line. Her parents or grandparents could still have had blue eyes or green eyes while she was born with brown eyes (as long as one of her parents carried the dominant Brown gene).

You dont seem to understand how recessive and dominate genes work. To get a recessive trait, a parent of theirs MUST be carrying that recessive gene. However, someone who only has brown eyes within their entire family line (4,5,6,7,8 generations) will never be able to produce anything except brown eyes. 100% guaranteed. This is just basic stuff, anyone who is having a baby can determine what possible eye color their child will have based on the mothers/fathers family history. Its not magic, just biology.


matthewott wrote:7. As for your tiff with Bill, I understand his frustration, and I'm glad you reread, gained a proper understanding and apologized. It takes a real man and humble Israelite to do such. Your reference to your intellectual ability, though, does show your struggle with pride. There are no stupid people here. As a matter of fact, this is the single most intelligent congregation of people I have ever come across in my entire life, and I've been around the block and a part of many "think tanks".


My intellectual capability was only disclosed because Bill likes to call me childish names, which do not apply. I was simply providing factual evidence to dispute Bill's slander. If he did not slander, I would not have needed to refute him with such evidence. No different than when he called me a pussy... I simply responded that men should only say such things face to face. In no way do I think I am smarter than all men or stronger than all men; in fact, I am 100% positive there are plenty of Negroids that have a higher intellect than I do or are much stronger. I wonder how many on here will even admit there are some Negroids who are smarter than them? If defending oneself against a baseless attack is pride, then I do have this type of pride. To me that is defense more than pride.

wmfinck wrote:Well, you should have gone back the first time to see what my complaint was, rather than whine about it, and a lot of this could have been avoided.


Bill, I never "whined" about anything. You have been following ME AROUND on this post "whining". As you said, I never bothered to go back to see what YOU were following me around "whining" about. I had moved on and could have cared less but since you kept "whining" about it, I went back saw my error and responded to your "whining" for an apology.

wmfinck wrote:But you are still reading more into this than I actually said, and therefore making me out to be a hypocrite. Just because I would claim that blue eyes originated with our race, does not mean that I inferred that ALL of our race had ONLY blue eyes. Stop putting words into my mouth.


I am only reading your words Bill. If you would like to correct yourself by all means please do. Only your words can make you a hypocrite, not mine. Your words stated Noah had blue eyes. Well.... if Noah was of PURE SEED, I would say he had PURE blue eyes as well and so would his descendants; a very logical thought if absolute purity really means purity in everything. However, if you think Noah had BOTH the recessive blue eye gene and the dominant brown eye gene in his genome then that is NOT purity to me. If you would like to make a claim of what PURITY entails, its certainly your right of opinion but nothing more than that.

wmfinck wrote:And just because I said that "THEY" (meaning the other races) all had brown eyes originally, does not mean that I inferred that no Adamites had brown eyes. Again, stop putting words into my mouth.


I have never put words in your mouth Bill. Again if you would like to expand on your statement and say what you really mean, then by all means do so but I am only reading your words; inserting nothing more than your own words. I am not a mind reader as to your full inner thoughts. So you think pure Adamites had brown eyes as well, so be it, that is your opinion. Your welcome to an opinion BUT so am I. I think having a small following within CI may have convinced you that your opinions are now facts; for which, only God really knows not you.

wmfinck wrote:I think you are living proof of the problems with grade inflation in today's school system. You read what is not there, and don't read the things that are there. But that's just my opinion, and what do I know.


More childish insults Bill? Your too much. What's that about knowing someone by their "fruits", fruits towards another Isrealite in fact. Grade inflation? As opposed to when you went to school in those tough old early 70's? LMAO. Or did you just not get high grades, so there was no grade inflation in your mind? Yet, what does grade inflation have to do with an IQ test or the ASVAB I took twice; once as an enlisted, once as officer. Nothing, its just more internet bravado. Sad. You see I had 1 girlfriend during college (to this day I have never been into the dating/one night stand crap) and went to a bar/drank alcohol at most 5 times, only because she wanted to go. To me, alcohol is for idiots; not even during my military service did I drink that crap or put black ink on my skin. Not a follower there Bill. I simply studied hard and took college very seriously because I was older (did my stint in the Corps) and paid for college myself (working night security in a hospital/ER) along with the GI Bill. Sat in the front 2 rows in all my classes and sucked down that brainwashing like no other, then regurgitated it verbatim like a good little trained monkey. Kind of like how some still do when a "pastor" tells them something.

I only read what you write Bill and never add things you did not write. However, it appears you want me to add/correct your inner thoughts that were not written down, which I cannot do. You could always just expand on your thoughts, instead of attacking the messenger of your own words.


Ps. All I am after is the TRUTH and I could care less about PERSONAL PRIDE. Can anyone on here tell me what color eyes I have? No. You cannot because I have never said. In fact, my PERSONAL eye color has no bearing on the TRUTH of what a pure Adamite is and neither does YOUR PERSONAL eye color; unless, the TRUTH changes for you based on what your PERSONAL characteristics are. If so, then one is not after the complete truth, only that truth that will benefit themselves. Which is intellectually pathetic.
TheAryanPathtoHELL
 

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby wmfinck » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:26 pm

Where did I say that Noah had blue eyes? You lie again. You are either not as smart as you claim to be, or you are being purposefully deceitful. Which is it? If you are not deceitful, then you obviously don't know how to read.

I said that blue eyes came from Noah, but that does not necessitate that Noah himself had blue eyes. Rather, it only necessitates that he carried genes that passed blue eyes onto some of his descendants. And if Noah had blue eyes, that does not mean that he did not carry genes which passed green or brown eyes to some of his descendants.

Scripture does not tell us in any event, and we see a diversified eye color in White men from the earliest times. But we cannot invent history that we do not know, as you are so inclined to do.

So don't pervert my words to make it appear as if they support your argument, because they do not. You have consistently read into my words things which I did not say, having created lies, and now you are compounding your lies.

You also think too highly of yourself, bragging about yourself, and you deserved my insult. If you didn't twist my words while presenting yourself as being knowledgable, I would not have insulted you. I don't give a damned about your summa cum laude ass, and I did not goof off in college either - because I never went to college. In fact, I barely went to high school.

Now you also accuse me of following you around, when indeed I am obligated to correct your perversion of my words, since even you admitted that I did not say what you thought I said, and what you attributed to me as having said, on one specific occasion. However you have misrepresented my statements on more than one occasion.

You are picking and choosing from my writing in order to find things that support your own ideas, and you disregard everything I said in those same writings which counters your ideas. That is tantamount to lying.

Stop your damned lying. Nothing I have ever written supports your absolutely unsubstantiated idea concerning the Aryan race and eye color. In fact, if you read all of what I wrote here on the topic, you shall find that I certainly do not support your idea, and I never have.
Image
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
User avatar
wmfinck
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 am

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby matthewott » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:07 am

Brad, show me a picture of a blushing, ROSY Asian and I might believe you. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A ROSY ASIAN, AND NEITHER HAVE YOU.

Again, you are not paying any attention to what anyone here is saying concerning the Scriptures. YOU DO NOT PICK AND CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE...YOU'RE AS BAD AS THE JUDAEOS YOU CLAIM TO DESPISE. The Truth is NOT one's opinion. All throughout Scriptures it is detailed what The Truth is, and that anyone who takes from or adds to (i.e. YOUR OPINION) is NOT doing the will of Yahweh. There is no deviation. Deviancy is of Satan...The False Accuser. Your disbelief in the Truth of the Spirit is indeed HERETICAL, and shows that you have no faith or belief in our Savior Yahshua at all. I indeed feel sorry for you, if indeed you are a true Aryan. Your support and sympathy for mamzers is chilling. While I agree that it is not the FAULT of the children, they are simply vessels made for destruction, as per Yahweh's Word. We have way too many of our own pure kinsmen to have sympathy for.

Also, your patronization of me is really starting to piss me off. You're trying to tell ME of allegory??? You have NO clue. As for believing in "childhood stories"...it was my disbelief of those such stories that caused me to turn away from the catholic church as a teenager, and eventually brought me here...through YEARS of research and study.

Your absolute lack of Scriptural knowledge is evident. How dare you try to tell us what the Bible says? Here is a PRIME EXAMPLE of your illiteracy when it comes to Scripture...

Did Jesus walk around calling others niggers or muds or beasts or whatever slang one wishes to spew towards a non-Adamite? No.


Here you are dead wrong. This is just one example of many. Read Matthew 15:21-28. Here, Yahshua tries to IGNORE a Canaanite joo-ess, and calls her a "dog". That word, as well as the phrase "beast of the field", are used metophorically throughout the entire Bible in reference to the other races. Yahshua also called the joos "a race of snakes and vipers". While Yahshua was not into derrogatory remarks, he SPOKE THE TRUTH, and they didn't like it. It's like calling a nigger a nigger...that's what they are! Call me whitey, honkey, or cracker...that's what I am! Just don't call me a nigger, spic, chink, camel jockey, or a JEW. To hell with political correctness!

We do not "bash" the other races because we have penis envy, or because we are just a bunch of crude, ignorant asses...we only discuss THE TRUTH about them. Your political correctness does NOT exist in the Bible, therefore it does not exist HERE.

What is REVEALED about scripture here is NOT our opinions, but well researched FACTS in which everything stated as FACT here comes with at least 2 verifiable "witnesses" as per Yahweh's Law. You are correct that you and we are not God, but neither do you know His Laws...WE DO. What is revealed here is done IN ACCORDANCE WITH HIS LAW AND THEREFORE IS OF YAHWEH. Spewing your heretical opinion is just that...it has no basis in Yahweh. We would acknowledge your claim that what you are saying is your opinion IF YOU DIDN'T KEEP TRYING TO TELL US WE ARE WRONG BASED UPON YOUR HERETICAL VIEW OF THE BIBLE.

As for your supposed knowledge of biology, once again you patronize me as if I am clueless about genetics. By mentioning hair color, I was not throwing in a "red-herring". I never inferred that hair color had ANYTHING to do with eye color, but with the overall premise of genetics. It doesn't take a degree in genetics to know that if your entire genealogy had blue eyes, that you would too. I said "IF YOUR PARENTS", not "IF YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TREE".

I am now in complete agreement with Bill concerning you. You keep proving him right by constantly taking what we say out of context and twisting it for your own ends. You do the exact same with Scripture. That is unscholarly and absolutely unacceptable. If twisting our words and taking things out of context is your opinion, than you can keep your opinion to yourself. If you don't believe in the Bible and want to believe the other races and mamzers are of the same caliber Israelites are...why are you here? Because I'm going to call you out now as being full of shit that you are in search of THE TRUTH. TRUTH seekers do NOT ignore FACTS.

It is also obvious that you have not read my signature below (Hebrews 4:12). I am of the OPINION now that you wouldn't understand it if you did!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
User avatar
matthewott
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: Millersburg PA

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby icelander93 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:27 am

Dont feed the troll its unwise.
Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
User avatar
icelander93
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby matthewott » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:07 pm

;)

Nothing like getting a lesson in maturity from a 17 year old.

You're alright in my book, Ice! (and you're lucky my wife likes you too, LOL!)

Yah Bless my brother!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
User avatar
matthewott
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: Millersburg PA

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby icelander93 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:33 pm

matthewott wrote: ;)

Nothing like getting a lesson in maturity from a 17 year old.

You're alright in my book, Ice! (and you're lucky my wife likes you too, LOL!)

Yah Bless my brother!

Yahwe blessi þig bróðir
Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
User avatar
icelander93
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby Gallowglass » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:37 pm

what if we start a great white world war of blue eyes vs the rest ? I mean...really. When Our Lord Christ Yahshua returns...everybody will be surprised to meet Him,not at all like that fake hippie portrayal of the judeo christians and He will judge and also get rid of fools who want to smash their brethren for having different eye colour. Purity is NOT 100% demonstrable by your white traits...but your spirit and HOW do you act in life and how much you are thankful of being pure white.We aren't a piece of flesh,our spirit must be pure and merged togheter with our pure body,there can't be unbalance between the two.
Yahweh demans more than that...being white doesn't buys you easy salvation. I am 24 years old and came to the absolute truth almost 2 years ago... since I have memory ,I always knew I was white and always interested for the white culture in general and I was racially aware.Later I met the love of my life,she was a christian ortodox and now she's CI. Yahweh has blessed me.He chooses US,indeed.

There's ungodly and evil israelites and there's pure good decent israelites,no matter eye colour.
Gallowglass
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby icelander93 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Gallowglass wrote:what if we start a great white world war of blue eyes vs the rest ? I mean...really. When Our Lord Christ Yahshua returns...everybody will be surprised to meet Him,not at all like that fake hippie portrayal of the judeo christians and He will judge and also get rid of fools who want to smash their brethren for having different eye colour. Purity is NOT 100% demonstrable by your white traits...but your spirit and HOW do you act in life and how much you are thankful of being pure white.We aren't a piece of flesh,our spirit must be pure and merged togheter with our pure body,there can't be unbalance between the two.
Yahweh demans more than that...being white doesn't buys you easy salvation. I am 24 years old and came to the absolute truth almost 2 years ago... since I have memory ,I always knew I was white and always interested for the white culture in general and I was racially aware.Later I met the love of my life,she was a christian ortodox and now she's CI. Yahweh has blessed me.He chooses US,indeed.

There's ungodly and evil israelites and there's pure good decent israelites,no matter eye colour.
Amen brother may he give you two many years of love
Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
User avatar
icelander93
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby matthewott » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:40 pm

You are indeed blessed, Gallow! If I never get to meet you wonderful Israelites under these "normal" circumstances, I PROMISE to join you on the battlefield in support of our KING and SAVIOR! We are THE RACE of warrior priests, soon to be feared like no other!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
User avatar
matthewott
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: Millersburg PA

PreviousNext

Return to The Bottom of the Barrel: Christian Idiotentity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest