This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

This forum is a place where I can vent about all of the idiots who claim to be Christian Israel Identity, and then go off making up crazy hare-brained doctrines, while at the same time they lambast or excoriate others who don't sign on to their idiotic ideas. If you have ever sent me an email promoting some such idiotic idea and have scoffed at or shunned scholarly examination and discourse on the matter, you may well end up here too!

Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:32 pm

If Adam and Eve had Blue eyes, and they were the start of the White Race, then anyone with brown eyes is a "Tares" and not a "Wheat".

Just as genealogy is simple, so to is genetics and eye color.

An interesting article below (there are Jew parasites in article) states that BLUE eye color can be traced back to 4,000-8,000 BC and then spread into Europe.

One Common Ancestor Behind Blue Eyes

By Jeanna Bryner, LiveScience Staff Writer

posted: 31 January 2008 08:34 am ET

People with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor, according to new research.

A team of scientists has tracked down a genetic mutation that leads to blue eyes. The mutation occurred between 6,000 and 10,000 years ago. Before then, there were no blue eyes.

"Originally, we all had brown eyes," said Hans Eiberg from the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine at the University of Copenhagen.

The mutation affected the so-called OCA2 gene, which is involved in the production of melanin, the pigment that gives color to our hair, eyes and skin.

"A genetic mutation affecting the OCA2 gene in our chromosomes resulted in the creation of a 'switch,' which literally 'turned off' the ability to produce brown eyes," Eiberg said.

The genetic switch is located in the gene adjacent to OCA2 and rather than completely turning off the gene, the switch limits its action, which reduces the production of melanin in the iris. In effect, the turned-down switch diluted brown eyes to blue.

If the OCA2 gene had been completely shut down, our hair, eyes and skin would be melanin-less, a condition known as albinism.

"It's exactly what I sort of expected to see from what we know about selection around this area," said John Hawks of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, referring to the study results regarding the OCA2 gene. Hawks was not involved in the current study.

Baby blues

Eiberg and his team examined DNA from mitochondria, the cells' energy-making structures, of blue-eyed individuals in countries including Jordan, Denmark and Turkey. This genetic material comes from females, so it can trace maternal lineages.

They specifically looked at sequences of DNA on the OCA2 gene and the genetic mutation associated with turning down melanin production.

Over the course of several generations, segments of ancestral DNA get shuffled so that individuals have varying sequences. Some of these segments, however, that haven't been reshuffled are called haplotypes. If a group of individuals shares long haplotypes, that means the sequence arose relatively recently in our human ancestors. The DNA sequence didn't have enough time to get mixed up.

"What they were able to show is that the people who have blue eyes in Denmark, as far as Jordan, these people all have this same haplotype, they all have exactly the same gene changes that are all linked to this one mutation that makes eyes blue," Hawks said in a telephone interview.

Melanin switch

The mutation is what regulates the OCA2 switch for melanin production. And depending on the amount of melanin in the iris, a person can end up with eye color ranging from brown to green. Brown-eyed individuals have considerable individual variation in the area of their DNA that controls melanin production. But they found that blue-eyed individuals only have a small degree of variation in the amount of melanin in their eyes.

"Out of 800 persons we have only found one person which didn't fit — but his eye color was blue with a single brown spot," Eiberg told LiveScience, referring to the finding that blue-eyed individuals all had the same sequence of DNA linked with melanin production.

"From this we can conclude that all blue-eyed individuals are linked to the same ancestor," Eiberg said
. "They have all inherited the same switch at exactly the same spot in their DNA." Eiberg and his colleagues detailed their study in the Jan. 3 online edition of the journal Human Genetics.

That genetic switch somehow spread throughout Europe and now other parts of the world.

"The question really is, 'Why did we go from having nobody on Earth with blue eyes 10,000 years ago to having 20 or 40 percent of Europeans having blue eyes now?" Hawks said. "This gene does something good for people. It makes them have more kids."
TheAryanPathtoHELL

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby JamesTheJust » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:27 pm

I hope you don't seriously believe this ...a genetic MUTATION? So, the children of YHWH are genetic mutants? Mutations either die out or revert back to the norm.

You cannot believe jooish propaganda; even when it dresses itself up as "science". YHWH knows His own. He decides who His people are.

BTW: I have blue eyes.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby AlexelA » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:14 pm

TheAryanPath wrote:If Adam and Eve had Blue eyes, and they were the start of the White Race, then anyone with brown eyes is a "Tares" and not a "Wheat".

Remember that Adam was a patriarch of the Adamites. I wouldn't doubt that Adamites were the first to have blue eyes, but I think it's clear that YHWH created a people with all the color variety you could ever want: blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes, blond hair, red hair, brown hair, and every shade in between. I have blue/green eyes, blond hair, and fair skin, while my brothers (from the same parents) have brown hair, and two of them have brown eyes. They are exactly as closely related to the Adamites and Israelites as I am.
Last edited by AlexelA on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlexelA

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:58 pm

JamesTheJust wrote:I hope you don't seriously believe this ...a genetic MUTATION? So, the children of YHWH are genetic mutants? Mutations either die out or revert back to the norm.

You cannot believe jooish propaganda; even when it dresses itself up as "science". YHWH knows His own. He decides who His people are.

BTW: I have blue eyes.

Are you serious James? Your going to let (1) word a nasty Jew says prevent you from looking at the KEY POINTS mentioned in the article? If a Jew calls God's miracle a mutant do you think I care? I care less what a stinking Jew says. Not sure why you care what word a Jew lies about to deceive or HIDE Gods miracle.

Do you understand eye color genetics and how its determined? It's as basic as the OT family tree.

AlexelA wrote:Remember that Adam was a patriarch of the Adamites. I wouldn't doubt that Adamites were the first to have blue eyes, but I think it's clear that YHWH created a people with all the color variety you could ever want: blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes, blond hair, red hair, brown hair, and everything shade in between. I have blue/green eyes, blond hair, and fair skin, while my brothers (from the same parents) have brown hair, and two of them have brown eyes. They are exactly as closely related to the Adamites and Israelites as I am.

All I hear is excuses for not being of pure seed. The ONLY way one gets green eyes, brown hair or brown eyes is from the GENETIC material of a non-Adamite. My point is exactly what you said, Adam was the patriarch of the Adamites and was not part TARE. Since your parents have the BROWN gene in their DNA they had to have mated with TARES at some point in your families 7,000 year history. This is just genetics and BIBLICAL facts of life. Not all are pure Adamites, lots of 1/10 TARES and 1/100 TARES. They get burned along with the 1/2 TARES of today. Its tough luck, just like its tough luck for the Negroids or Asians.

Purity is God's Biblical will. Period.
TheAryanPathtoHELL

Postby AlexelA » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Let's just face it, brothers. AryanPath is above us all. I just found this picture of his dad, and he is obviously the direct descendant of Jacob. Just look how blue those eyes are!

AlexelA

Postby JamesTheJust » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Do you understand eye color genetics and how its determined? It's as basic as the OT family tree.
My point is exactly that you are allowing ANYONE, let alone a joo, tell you how genetics are determined. DNA research is a an infant science and full of conjecture. You are treading on very dangerous ground, as seen by the picture above. You do not and cannot tell whose YHWH's elect are simply by the color of the eyes. Even scripture tells us that there must be two or three witnesses to judge a matter properly. And besides the fact that Arabs have blue eyes, there are also jews and Chinese who have blue eyes. I've even seen at least one black who had blue eyes. When determining a matter of genetics, one must look at the entire picture.

There is a race of people, called Northern Europeans, who all share the same genetic imprint and they do not all have the same color of eyes. Some do indeed have brown eyes and yet a DNA test used to determine lineage, reveal them to be 100% Northern European!

I could just as easily say that anyone who do not have blond hair cannot be an Israelite, but then I know that genetics would reveal them to be 100% Northern European.

And this does not even attempt to address the aspect of larger family groups of predominantly blue eyed individuals, where a minority within that group has brown or green eyes. Would I then believe that all the blue-eyed members are not Israelites?

Your attempt to judge where YHWH has not given you the authority places you in peril both with your Brethren and, more importantly, with YHWH Himself. I encourage you to reconsider this matter lest you reject that which YHWH finds acceptable.

One thing is certain; all will be revealed when Yahshua returns, but He hasn't returned yet so we really do not know.
Last edited by JamesTheJust on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby Zenas » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:23 pm

If Adam and Eve had Blue eyes,

"If," the biggest word in the English language.
Zenas

Postby Gallowglass » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:03 pm

So this troll is on this forum too,great...
I have blue eyes but still,this is just pure and simple BS.My fianzee has hazel eyes means she's a ''tare''? NO. Now please stop spreading your fake poison here stupid troll.
Gallowglass

Postby wmfinck » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:36 pm

AryanPath's post is quite disappointing, because he did not even bother to check whether there was a similar thread here, and of course there is, as Kevin Geary points out above. He should have read it.

There is nothing worse than people inventing their own history or Bible where history and the bible are silent.

There is absolutely no certainty concerning what eye or hair color Adam or any of the patriarchs had.

Hector of Troy. an Aryan of Aryans, is described in the Iliad as having had raven hair.

King Solomon, an Israelite of Israelites, is described in the Song of Solomon as having had raven hair.

Eye color is never mentioned in scripture or in any ancient apocryphal book, so far as I have ever seen. Where the Song of Solomon says that the king had eyes like "pools of water", it could be argued that they could have been blue, gray, or green.

If AryanPath wants to make an assertion, he should supply a citation, and if he has no citation he makes himself a liar.

Concerning the article that AryanPath cited above, I saw the first day it hit the internet. I also recognized it as jew propaganda the moment I saw it. No geneticist can claim that some trait or another "didn't exist" in men before a certain date. This is because there is NO STATISTICALLY VIABLE SAMPLE of DNA from humans that old to determine who had what, period.

The jews have practically taken full control over the study of genetics, and they use it as a crutch for their phony evolution religion. Stop falling for jewish fables!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Bill, I agreed with your entire assessment of this article; for which, your complete assessment can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=925&p=3065&hilit=blue+eyes#p3065

Examples of Bill’s commentary in blue writing I agree with:

“Danish researchers have concluded that all blue-eyed people share a common ancestor, presumably someone who lived 6,000 to 10,000 years ago. [Yeah, Noah! - WRF]

"Originally, we all had brown eyes," Professor Hans Eiberg of the University of Copenhagen said in a press release. "But a genetic mutation affecting the OCA2 gene in our chromosomes resulted in the creation of a 'switch,' which literally 'turned off' the ability to produce brown eyes. [No, originally THEY all had brown eyes - WRF]

Until, I got to the paragraph as shown below, from that point forward I believe your initial Biblical assessment of the article turns 180 degrees and goes far astray for reasons unknown.

“All blue-eyed subjects had the mutation, and there was very little variation on the genes neighboring it on the chromosome, indicating that the mutation first arose relatively recently.[The only blue-eyed Whites who have mutations are those mixed with jews! - WRF]

Bill, where does the author ever imply blue eyes originated with nasty Jews? Why did you suddenly make this inaccurate claim? You started out your assessment correctly that it was ADAM’s/Noah's seedline who was granted this BLUE eyed miracle not the nasty Jew or existing Tares. This out of context assessment on your part is curious because we all know Jews belong to races that have Brown eyes (whether Sephardic or Ashkenazi) like all Tares people do UNLESS they have been mixed at some point with a BLUE eyed Adamite who God created 8-10 thousand years ago, which you agreed with in the first half of the article. So why the sudden change one must ask?

I would agree with you Bill that the Bible does not specifically say what a PURE seedline Adamite is but like you do, we can all surmise an educated assumption of what a PURE , remember we are talking 100% PURE Adamic seedline would be. Just as we know a Pure Adamic seedline would not include the Arabs or Asians who have lilly white skin, I know purity among the Israelites would be of ONE eye color. Purity is totality.

The ridiculous pictures some members have posted actually proves my point and their ignorance. No one EVER said blue eyes in a mixed race Tare means that a mixed race Tares is an Adamite. The ONLY reason those Tares you showed (Negroids, Asians, Arabs, Jews whatever) have BLUE eyes is because somehow GODS ADAMIC BLUE eyed miracle of 10,000 years ago got mixed with them through rape or fornication. Thank you for proving my point. Prior to that, all Tares had brown eyes while the PURE SEEDLINE ADAMITE DOES NOT have the brown eye gene at all. Its very simple and very obvious, unless one has brown eyes and cannot wrap his mind around it or feels left out, like I am sure many mixed Whites or others in general would feel. I can understand those human emotions, its normal.

However, anyone with the object of TRUTH can easily see that Blue Eyed people from STRICTLY Blue eyed families are different than Brown Eyed families and their family seedlines. Line up those Europeans with a “pure” generational seedline of white skin, Blond hair and blue Eyes next to the seedline of any so-called white family that has brown eyes and you will note a DRAMATIC difference from my experience. Anyone who thinks the majority of brown eyed white people in the todays world are pure Adamic seedline descendants is being very very generous and stretching the truth for possibly personal reasons.

All I hear in these writings by those with brown eyes is an excuse not to follow the Biblical ADAMIC PURE SEEDLINE in its entirety because they, like other TARES, are not included. Brown eyed whites are no different than Italians of today, a mixed breed at some point. Lets hope everyone here understands Italians, especially Southern Italians are NOT ADAMITES, they are mixed just like brown eyed white people are mixed to a lesser degree. Sometimes the facts hurt so people get upset… Oh well.

In my opinion, the Biblically pure Adamic race is Caucasian with White Skin, Blond Hair and Blue Eyes whose ENTIRE known Seedline has been that way. That is a “pure” Biblical Adamite with ZERO TARES mixed in at any point in his seedline. Any family with Brown, Green or Hazel eyes must have mixed with Tares at some point to even get the Brown eye gene in their seedline.

This article actually does separate the TARES from the WHEAT because the non pure Adamites on this forum are actually agreeing with the Jew Tare in the article….. Either one believes in the EVOLUTIONARY Mutant model this Jew Tare in the article provides for blue eyed Adamites or one believes GOD purposely made the unique Blue Eyed Adamic man roughly 10,000 years ago. Talk about the Bible coming together with DNA/Genetic evidence of Adam’s age. Wow.

Brown eyed Caucasians don’t have to worry about me because I am not out to hurt them. With that said, it would be interesting to find out who is a pure blue eyed Adamite and who is not and then compare that with how one speaks about other races or if they believe Israelites can do whatever we want to other races? Biblically speaking, pure seedline Israelites are to be a BENEFIT to all Nations of the Earth. Sometimes partial Israelites try too hard to be a pure blooded Biblical Israelite by proclaiming the same Talmudic Evils the Jew does towards other races/nations.

Ps. JamesTheJust you did exactly what Bill did, you start off saying DNA is an “infant science” and not to be trusted but then hilariously claim a few sentences later that DNA proves 100% that Brown eyed Europeans are again 100% Northern European, not 98% or 99% but 100%! I mean this is hilarious James. By the way, DNA and Genetics is as old as the BIBLE not an infant science. Any farmer today or 5000 years ago knows all about DNA and genetics. It’s not hard James and is actually the most basic fundamentals of life. Only when the Jew gets involved with his deceptions and lies will a subject matter become confusing or hard to understand.
TheAryanPathtoHELL

Next

Return to The Bottom of the Barrel: Christian Idiotentity