This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

This forum is a place where I can vent about all of the idiots who claim to be Christian Israel Identity, and then go off making up crazy hare-brained doctrines, while at the same time they lambast or excoriate others who don't sign on to their idiotic ideas. If you have ever sent me an email promoting some such idiotic idea and have scoffed at or shunned scholarly examination and discourse on the matter, you may well end up here too!

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:24 pm

Examples of some wild statements

JamesTheJust wrote:(unless my mother was unfaithful, which I highly doubt.) The point being that genetic markers can be used to pinpoint a person's geographic origin and that is all I am saying.

Your mother had hundreds of previous mothers and fathers in her seedline. It is to those whom I point. Now you are saying GENETIC markers can pinpoint "geographic" location? Fine and dandy but I am talking about PURE "GENEALOGICAL" markers.

JamesTheJust wrote:You take it many steps further, believing a jew and dictating who is a true Israelite/Adamite and who isn't. Only YHWH knows these things.

Actually the Jew in this article believes as YOU do, that Blue eyes are just a mutant and not created uniquely and specifically by God for a reason. Unlike the Jew, I believe Blue eyes were made for a very specific purpose by God, not just some accident.

JamesTheJust wrote:Further, you suppose the NATIONS for which we are to be a blessing are non-Adamic when nothing could be further from truth. The NATIONS for which we are to be a blessing are Adamic nations and none other.

Wrong again. I believe we are a blessing to ALL nations. Maybe you and others disagree but that is all it is, your personal opinion.

JamesTheJust wrote: You are also being deceptive and side stepping in a way that should make any Adamite blush, by stating that genetics is not an infant science, when CLEARLY in the manner which you originally tried to bend this story, it is; animal husbandry not withstanding!

Buddy I think YOU were the one who said genetics is an "infant" scinece and then went ahead and claimed in the next sentence that genetics has a 100% accuracy rate in some "geographical" marker test you took.

icelander93 wrote:So acording to this there are no pure adamites LOl what a load of horse crap. All these idiots stuck in the Nordicist fantasy world really need a life

Never said there were no pure Adamites, I actually said the opposite. Idiots stuck in Nordicist fantasy? Is this like a Negro telling you that you are stuck in a White fantasy?

whiteceramicbowl wrote:You're a troll, green eyes are rarer than blue eyes, so how can there be tare admixture?

This guy does not even know where green eyes come from. LOL. Green eyes = Brown eyes + Blue eyes. Smoke another bowl for me buddy.
TheAryanPathtoHELL

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:35 pm

JamesTheJust wrote:The one thing we know for certain is that Adamic man has the ability to blush or show blood in the face; which excludes all but those of the White race.

All races of people BLUSH. Period. But only those with light skin like Arabs, Asians, Jews or Whites can show it in the face. I suppose a light skinned Negroid could show it as well. So does this DESTROY your theory of Adam being White? According to your logic it does.

JamesTheJust wrote:If knowing an Adamite were as simple as looking into their eyes, lengthy genealogical records would not have been necessary.

That is just funny. An Adamite is much more than just having blue eyes (as the mongrels with blue eyes prove) and genealogical records are kept so you know the names of your ancestors and their ancestors. I guess since White Skin tells who an Adamite is, then according to your logic they would not have needed genealogical records since white skin tells it all.

Come on James your desperation is making no sense.
TheAryanPathtoHELL

Postby JamesTheJust » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Wrong again. I believe we are a blessing to ALL nations. Maybe you and others disagree but that is all it is, your personal opinion.

You are wrong AryanPath. We are to be separate and can therefore be neither a blessing nor a curse to others. That is a scriptural fact. You are also using the UNVERSALIST definition of the word "world" which is NOT how that word was used in our forefathers; time.

It is not my personal opinion. It is fact. You have stated that you are new to CI so I have cut you some slack, but do not pretend to tell others what the scripture states until you divorce yourself from your universalist ideas and come to understand the true meaning of the scripture.

And I stated exactly what I did concerning genetics markers being used to track geographical origins, because it is a proven science, unlike your opinion on blue eyes. It cannot be used to determine whether one is an Israelite, and I have never stated as such.

I need only study history to know the trek of our people. From this I can determine that A PEOPLE so closely related (pure) ended up where genetic research of geographical origins matches those historical writings and archeological findings. This also matches perfectly with scriptural prophesy. This is all that can be determined. Going further than this places you at risk.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby JamesTheJust » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:57 pm

All races do not blush. They do not show blood in the face. PERIOD!

You have shown WILLFUL rebellion against YHWH by speaking where he does not speak; endangering the flock with your divisive talk - all based on the word of a joo. Pretending to be the judge of who is elect and who isn't. Stating that this is simply YOUR opinion does not change one thing. You can sugar coat this anyway you wish, but those are the facts.

Further telling to me is the fact that you fail to address scripture throughout even when scripture is presented to you.

I am brushing the dust of my sandals, so to speak.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby whiteceramicbowl » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:54 pm

You really have no understanding of genetics. Eye color isn't so simple there are several genes and protein interactions that affect eye color in humans, shades, and spots too. I'm not a pothead either. You don't get green eyes from blue and brown. That is an over simplification. This isn't kindergarten art class, in this case, red and white do not make pink.
whiteceramicbowl

Postby Vandal » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:44 pm

AryanPath,

TheAryanPath wrote:Your mother had hundreds of previous mothers and fathers in her seedline. It is to those whom I point. Now you are saying GENETIC markers can pinpoint "geographic" location? Fine and dandy but I am talking about PURE "GENEALOGICAL" markers.

Would you please define this term, PURE GENEALOGICAL MARKERS and tell me who coined it, and what scientific studies were done by which scientists to arrive at the use of this term and how it is scientifically applied? I couldn't find it in a dictionary or a peer review so I would like some help understanding it. Would you also explain factually how these PURE GENEALOGICAL MARKERS are used to determine information on race?

TheAryanPath wrote:Actually the Jew in this article believes as YOU do, that Blue eyes are just a mutant and not created uniquely and specifically by God for a reason. Unlike the Jew, I believe Blue eyes were made for a very specific purpose by God, not just some accident.

What is the specific purpose of blue eyes? Can you tell me which chapters and verses of the scriptures show that "blue eyes were made for a very specific purpose by God...." Would you also help me out with some historical precedent or other writings that prove this specific purpose? If blue eyes have a specific purpose, then would brown eyes, green eyes, and hazel eyes each also have a specific purpose of their own? If so, would you explain to me the specific purpose of green eyes, then brown eyes, then hazel eyes?

TheAryanPath wrote:Wrong again. I believe we are a blessing to ALL nations. Maybe you and others disagree but that is all it is, your personal opinion.

What about the scripture which states:

Isa 62:8 The LORD hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength, Surely I will no more give thy corn to be meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured:

So if we are not going to give them anything of ours, what blessing are we to the strangers? None?

1Ki 8:53 For thou didst separate them from among all the people of the earth, to be thine inheritance, as thou spakest by the hand of Moses thy servant, when thou broughtest our fathers out of Egypt, O Lord GOD.

Ezr 10:11 Now therefore make confession unto the LORD God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives.

Neh 13:3 Now it came to pass, when they had heard the law, that they separated from Israel all the mixed multitude.

How can you be a blessing to another race if Yahweh commands you to remove all of them from your country, have no covenants or contracts with them, do no business with them, never let them in your land or your solemn assemblies, and from time to time go wipe them off the face of the earth? Numerous scriptures state these things, and never is it said we are to be a blessing to God's enemies. In fact:

Psa 37:20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

Psa 92:9 For, lo, thine enemies, O LORD, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.

Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

If we are to be a blessing to these enemy races and their nations, why shall they be consumed away? Why would we, as a matter of survival, seek in any way to bless a race that instinctively wants to overcome and destroy our race? What sense does that make? Are we going to be a blessing to the Jew, too?

"Blessing to the Nations" in a scriptural context means the nations that came from the loins of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Its context was not for any other nations. God told Abraham, "Thy seed will become many nations."

You say we are to bless the other races. Could you explain how the scripture commands us to bless the negro, the oriental, the latino, etc.? How would that look in practice? They are all wicked peoples.

Isaiah 26:10 Let favor be shown to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness.

And certainly King David, a man "after my own heart" as Yahweh said, had no concept of blessing the enemy nations that resist the will of Yahweh:

Psa 139:21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? Psa 139:22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

TheAryanPath wrote:Buddy I think YOU were the one who said genetics is an "infant" scinece and then went ahead and claimed in the next sentence that genetics has a 100% accuracy rate in some "geographical" marker test you took.

Would you explain whether or not genetic geographical markers is or is not a exact science with exacting accuracy? Would you cite the scientific sources, quotes of actual geneticists, the peer review articles, which support your position?

TheAryanPath wrote:This guy does not even know where green eyes come from. LOL. Green eyes = Brown eyes + Blue eyes. Smoke another bowl for me buddy.

Can you quote me the scientific source of this statement? Last time I checked YELLOW AND BLUE, not brown and blue, make green. Furthermore, the Iris of the eye is naturally none of these colors, and the same pigment that colors hair and skin is responsible for eye color. There are two main genes for pigmentation of a melanin level, and the combination of these two genes determines eye color. The dominant or recessive trait is for level of pigment, not a certain gene for each color, rather combinations for differing levels of melanin. Certain factors can and do cause pigment to vary over one's lifetime, for instance someone with blue eyes can occasionally be seen to have developed a little extra pigment causing a temporary green hue, and some people born with blonde hair find their hair turns chestnut, or brown, or dark brown, or raven black later in life as the pigment level changes with age.
http://www.thetech.org/genetics/ask.php?id=126

As for "blessing ALL nations" including those wicked races that hate God and seek to destroy Israel:

2Jn 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, [b]hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. 2Jn 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: 2Jn 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.[/b]

It would be helpful for me if you would actually cite scripture to support your claims, as well as vetted scientific evidence. I hope you will be kind enough to spend a little time to go back through your posts on this thread and review your claims and then support them with scripture, history, and science. Otherwise I don't see much point in devoting more time to this discussion.

vv
http://vandal.christogenea.org
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby egerkurt » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:50 am

AryanPath:

I echo what Vandal and others have said regarding your ideas regarding eye color.

While I have found some of this discussion interesting I must say that if your ideas regarding eye color and Yahweh's elect are not substantiated by scripture and real science then perhaps you should let go for awhile. Humble yourself and go read scripture slowly and carefully and do research on genetics as your understanding permits.

I respect that you may have some knowledge and are excited to share it but remember, there are men here who have devoted themselves to scrupulously studying scripture and verifiable history and to a certain extent, proven science also.

This is a wonderful forum for learning and growing. Be reluctant to speak until you have thoroughly studied and understood a subject. I say this not to be condescending but because this is the manner in which I approach the CI truth. I am relatively new to CI so I defer to those who know more and of course to the Word of Yahweh which is the source of all truth.
egerkurt

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:14 pm

I agree with you Mr. Fink hair or eye color does not determine if you're a tare, I've seen Jews with blond hair and blue eyes does that mean these anti-Christs are more Aryan than me just because I have dark brown hair and brown eyes. The people that make these kind of claims usually have something to hide in their own family line, or plants used to cause dissent within the Christian Identity movement or the general Cause at large. So this Aryan Path should go and spread his Zionist lies somewhere else.

YHVH Bless & Hail Victory
Scott Thornton
Church Of The Sons Of YHVH
http://www.churchofthesonsofyhvh.org
Aryan Nations-Alabama
http://www.aryannations88.com

P.S. Mr. Fink I have also enjoyed reading your translations of the New Testament on your site, I just think they are great. By the way have you read the Anointed Standard Translation of the New Testament, translated bby Pastor V.S. Herrell, and published by Herrell Brothers Publishing House, and the Christian Separatist Church Society?

Postby matthewott » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Brad,

IMHO I think there is one key point you are missing in the establishments of fact between yourself and those who profess DSL. You are admittedly new to the Bible, though you have proven to me through private discourse that you have made (are making?) efforts to read it, so I give more creedance to your thought processes than many others here do. However, I thought your presence here was more for Truth searching than "truth" giving...I am beginning to feel deceived.

Your points that you are presenting do not have sound Scriptural basis! We in DSL JII, because we believe in Yahweh our Father and His omnipotence and infalliblity, we have complete faith that the DSL key to Scripture is THE ONLY litmus test to determine THE TRUTH. Each Israelite who has answered you has done so under full acknowledgement and belief in Scripture, and I agree with them 100%. Your "truth" that you are trying to push here are secondary and tertiary messages addressed within the Bible. You are missing the primary message. Allow me to quote 1 Timothy 1:3-4, first from my American Standard 1901 Bethel Edition, then from the Christogenea New Testament...just to show a little scholarly unbias.

"As I exhorted you to stay at Ephesus, when I was going into Macedonia, that you might charge certain men not to teach a different doctrine, neither to give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questionings, rather than a dispensation of Yahweh which is in faith..." AS BE

"Just as I, traveling into Makedonia, had summoned you to remain in Ephesos that you should command some not to teach errors nor give heed to myths and endless genealogies, which afford disputes rather than management of the family of Yahweh which is by faith." CNT

It is quite apparent that Paul was dealing with almost the exact same issue within the ekklesia then, as we are within our ekklesia now. I think you need to take the validity of the Bible more seriously and study the New Testament much closer. The validity of our "racial bias" does not come from an ignorant hatred or fear of anything "not like us", but because YAHWEH SAYS SO.

Yah Bless,
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Steve » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:08 pm

AlexelA wrote:Let's just face it, brothers. AryanPath is above us all. I just found this picture of his dad, and he is obviously the direct descendant of Jacob. Just look how blue those eyes are!

Hey, Alex!......I just dug up another one of AryanPath's family albums.
Check out his blond haired, white skinned relatives:

http://www.cwporter.com/africanalb.htm
Steve

PreviousNext

Return to The Bottom of the Barrel: Christian Idiotentity