This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

This forum is a place where I can vent about all of the idiots who claim to be Christian Israel Identity, and then go off making up crazy hare-brained doctrines, while at the same time they lambast or excoriate others who don't sign on to their idiotic ideas. If you have ever sent me an email promoting some such idiotic idea and have scoffed at or shunned scholarly examination and discourse on the matter, you may well end up here too!

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby bamaman » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:51 am

icelander93 wrote:Dont feed the troll its unwise.

Ok, Icelander, I will stop feeding the trolls. It just gets me
irate some times when people who are ignorant like Aryan
Path, making claims that cannot be proven. So, I will stop
and just ignore his accusations because he does not have
a clue as to what he is saying.
bamaman

Postby Vandal » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:49 am

TheAryanPath wrote:@ Vandal. Correction, Hitler had BLUE eyes. Regardless, a Brown eyed or Blue eyed can still fight the Jew with me right by his side. Serpent seed does not include all Brown eyes or Tares. Where do you get this stuff? Then you somehow imply that I dislike or elevate myself above others? This is only in your imagination since it sounds like you already elevate yourself above others around you (hypocrisy in action). Facts being told, most CI's believe that 99% of fellow Judaic Whites are breaking Gods laws and will be burned as TARES, yet you somehow condemn me for discussing racial purity laws that may also impact a high percentage of Whites? Hypocrisy? Yet again. Now dont you feel "silly" Vandal? In the end, God's laws (racial or behavioral) do not care about your personal emotional feelings such as embarrassment, anger, hurt, jealousy etc...

I stand corrected on Hitler's eyes being blue. I think it was Hess who wrote about his eyes. But that is *hairsplitting* pun intended since according to your claim on hair color, Hitler would be a mongrel or impure.

I'll have you know my dad looks just like Adolph Hitler and boy was he angry at me the first time I pointed it out....

You accused me of hypocrisy. Which statement of mine makes me a hypocrite? Where have I contradicted the doctrine of Christ, while claiming him, if you dare to make that accusation? In the mouth of two or three witnesses.....

And I still think your approach and steamrolling headlong into confrontation with baseless claims is silly...all wind and no cloud. If you are going to conjecture that is fine by me, but to bullishly spar with people over your conjecture is childish.

And as for the claim that I "elevate" Bill Finck, you're darned right I do. We are to edify each other and with what little time I have outside of long, long work days, you will notice most of what I do and say online and in life is to lift up my brethren and restore their dignity to them...something your unfounded hair and eye color theory takes away.

As for elevating myself above others around me, as you claimed, what's your proof? How did I try to put others beneath myself or myself above them? By pointing out your hair-brained, wild-eyed hair and eye theory has a few glitches?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby Vandal » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:30 am

I love the following quote, which makes any further refutation by me unnecessary:

TheAryanPath wrote:I am 100% positive there are plenty of Negroids that have a higher intellect than I do .....

I agree, negroids do exhibit a higher intellect than you do.

At least they can recognize their own and maybe they rob each other but don't sow so much dissention over phantasmal theories.

TheAryanPath wrote:To me, HOLY Spirit is the "PURE worldview/racial awareness" of God. God has the purest (holiest) of all worldview/racial awareness. What does Holy mean to you? What does "God's Holy Bible" mean to you?

This is not how the scripture defines the holy spirit. Your definition is unscriptural and wild fantasy. I let the scripture define the holy spirit in my podcast, and if you are referring to the breath of life, the ministering of the holy spirit is the sharing of the breath of life between Adamites in the society, as I explain in my podcast quoting the scripture.

Holy means separate and set apart. Spirit is the sharing of the breath of life within Yahweh's children. Your definition is purely apostate and not worthy of further discussion.

TheAryanPath wrote:
Furthermore, if everyone already has a "spirit" then how can one change the "spirit" of another? Simple, by educating them; changing their current corrupt worldview (bad spirit) into a proper racial worldview (good spirit). When a "spirit" is said to descend onto someone, it is an ENLIGHTENMENT they attain towards a proper/healthy worldview; a new WORLDVIEW that they see the world through. All of this boogy woogy supernatural/mystical/magic stuff is JudeoChrstian crapola in my opinion. So now we have God breathing life into some babies but not others? LMAO. Ever heard of ALLEGORICAL? Some allegories you can understand while others you still cannot. Amazing. I guess its just really hard to get past that early childhood story-telling. Let me scare you further, I do not believe Mary was a "virgin" that God mysteriously impregnated (oh no!) or that Jesus floated his dead body up into the sky (oh no! that's sacrilegious! I'm going to hell now!)... boogy woogy crapola. If you think Jesus body floated away, then Jesus must have the only physical body in heaven right now. His rotting body must stink to high heaven by now. Maybe I could have watched his body float up with my telescope and located Heaven for you. Come on buddy, the Bible is full of parables and allegories used to refer to our physical history and our physical biology.

If you deny the virgin birth, death, and resurrection of Yashuah, there is no light in you, as saith the scripture, and you are going to hell, as saith the scripture. Fire is reserved for those who deny the literal life, death, resurrection, and ascension of Yashuah. No wonder you are such a petulant little prick and such a frustrating waste of time. You deny Yashua! You are woefully ignorant of the scripture and obviously spend too much time jew-terpreting the bible. Yashua said himself he sits on the right hand of the father, yet you deny his ascension. There are numberless angels there with him. You are trying to reduce everything to a physical history and in fact denying the Father is a Spirit and that we too, are spirit, trapped in flesh for a time.

TheAryanPath wrote: Did Jesus walk around calling others niggers or muds or beasts or whatever slang one wishes to spew towards a non-Adamite? No. Only those with self esteem issues do such things

Yashua called a Canaanite woman a dog, the worst racial slur in existence in his day. So you have accused our Ruler and God of having self-esteem issues, petulant blasphemer.

TheAryanPath wrote:My opinion is not meant to be FACT for all to agree with. Its just my opinion. If someone does not like my opinion so be it. My opinion of scripture may contradict YOUR opinion of scripture. That is it. Your not God and neither am I. Stating an opinion is not prideful. What would be prideful, is if I DEMANDED everyone else agree with me and think as I do. That is both arrogance and pride. However, stating ones opinion and having a discussion, is just a discussion.

Kind of like, your truth is true for you, my truth is true for me? Sounds like situational ethics. Psa 12:3 "The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:" and the hebrew for pride here means, "insolent, or twisted." ....which is what you are doing in your posts with your insolent screed of anti-scriptural ideas.

TheAryanPath wrote:However, if you think Noah had BOTH the recessive blue eye gene and the dominant brown eye gene in his genome then that is NOT purity to me.

You are talking about the genetics of eye color as if it can be summed up in one of Mendel's little punnet squares for sugar snap peas. Your ignorance of genetics is leviathan. Man's eye and hair color is determined by a vast array of genetic markers regulating the production of melanin, the same pigment that colors eyes, hair, and skin, and because there are so many genes involved we have such a variety of eye, hair and skin tone among Aryans. There are not just 4 genes involved, as you are seeming to rest on. Dominant/Recessive is only a small part of it, as there is not a gene for blue eyes. There is a host of genes for melanin production. There are an array, not a Mendelian punnet square. Sheesh.

Your denial of the virgin birth, and resurrection and ascension of Christ means there is no light in you. Learn of these things first before you propose to correct men who have seen and revealed that light to others.

Bill said he barely graduated from high school, and I dropped out of Junior high. I consider worldly education a mark of how much money you are willing to give a bunch of jews to train you as a monkey-slave for their corporations. Yet I have a working knowledge of the scripture, something most doctorates don't have today. So who is better able to arrive at the truth?

I say we send AryanPath to hang out with Lindstedt and stop wasting our time with his trolling and denials of Yashua the Christ.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby bamaman » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:33 am

Anyone who denies that Yahshuah came in the flesh is Anti-Christ.
Aryan Path has to be a Jew, who else would trash talk our Creator
like that, only a Jew. I feel that Aryan Path has gone too far and he
needs to be banned. Just my opinion, anyone else feel the same?
bamaman

Postby icelander93 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:17 pm

bamaman wrote:Anyone who denies that Yahshuah came in the flesh is Anti-Christ.

I repeat dont feed the Cavetroll, and yes he should have been banned already
Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
icelander93

Postby matthewott » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Well, he's certainly pushing the envelope. Short of pulling a Marty or a Johnny he is still welcome, as he does persuade us all to further scholarship, if not just to prove his lack thereof. On that note, as per various topics here, including this one, and my chat dialog with fausto and Brad during one of the 10/10/10 marathon shows, I am dedicating a substantial amount of time now to producing a well documented dissertation entitled "Spirit vs. Soul". To ensure (in faith) that my work is lead by the Holy Spirit, I have decided to continue my fasting that started with yesterday's wonderful event for at least 2 more days to prove my intent as well as purge this mortal body of it's iniquities. Help me pray to Yahweh for guidance, as I endeavor to produce the Truth on this subject, and not what I want the Truth to be. Praise Yahweh!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby bamaman » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:11 pm

icelander93 wrote:

I repeat dont feed the Cavetroll, and yes he should have been banned already

Sorry, Icelander. It is hard sometimes not to feed cave trolls.
I will try to restrain myself for now on. Than you, Icelander.
bamaman

Postby bamaman » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:15 pm

matthewott wrote:Well, he's certainly pushing the envelope. Short of pulling a Marty or a Johnny he is still welcome, as he does persuade us all to further scholarship, if not just to prove his lack thereof. On that note, as per various topics here, including this one, and my chat dialog with fausto and Brad during one of the 10/10/10 marathon shows, I am dedicating a substantial amount of time now to producing a well documented dissertation entitled "Spirit vs. Soul". To ensure (in faith) that my work is lead by the Holy Spirit, I have decided to continue my fasting that started with yesterday's wonderful event for at least 2 more days to prove my intent as well as purge this mortal body of it's iniquities. Help me pray to Yahweh for guidance, as I endeavor to produce the Truth on this subject, and not what I want the Truth to be. Praise Yahweh!

I am having some health issues right now, Matt. I support
or believe in what you are doing but it is not a good time
for me to fast or I will further damage my health. In the
future I would have no problems joining people in a fast.
bamaman

Postby Les » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:49 am

If that's what he said, I agree, ban him.
Les

Previous

Return to The Bottom of the Barrel: Christian Idiotentity