This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Chinese Flouride - Even Jim Jones Would Not Drink the Water

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Chinese Flouride - Even Jim Jones Would Not Drink the Water

Postby wmfinck » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 am

February 27, 2010
Chinese fluoride is a homeland security matter

To the Editor: Cumberland Times-News

February 28, 2010 — The Pure Water Committee of Western Maryland Inc.
was formed in 1960 as a grass roots network of citizens with a
50-year-old mission to educate the public of the complete fraud of the
practice called water fluoridation.

Recently, it has come to my attention in an engineering report for the
city of Boulder, Colo., that they did an evaluation of fluoridation
chemicals and sources and found that much of the fluoride chemicals used
for water fluoridation are now coming out of China with arsenic and lead
levels of 50 and 40 milligrams respectively per bag and non-existent
regulatory monitoring of the salt or acid compounds from these imports.

This type of trade from a country with a track record of lead paint on
toys to antifreeze in cough syrup medicine is completely unacceptable.

After visiting the Frostburg Water Filtration Plant on Feb. 23, it has
come to my attention that Frostburg has sodium fluoride bags with no
source or import information on them.

Only after I asked for the certificate of analysis from Solvay fluorides
through Univar USA, which is the chemical supplier for the Frostburg
Water Plant, did I receive the certificate of analysis from Shanghai
Mintchem Development Co., LTD., the Chinese manufacture of the sodium
fluoride.

The material safety data sheets from Solvay fluorides shows that a
teaspoon amount of 5 grams of sodium fluoride can be fatal to an average
size man of 70kg.

In toxicological information section, chronic toxicity by oral route may
cause skeletal and dental fluorosis, thyroid, testes, kidney, liver,
ambiguous carcinogenic and mutagenic effects, fetotoxic and fertility
effects.

I have asked now for two years for the Frostburg Mayor and Council to
put in the water bill for area residence the ADA warning to not to use
fluoridated water when making infant formula, but to no avail.

I have showed them the 2003 sixth edition PDR special warning section
for Luride (sodium fluoride in pill form) that children under the age of
six should not be taking the same equivalent dose that municipalities
add to the drinking water.

I asked them why they would continue this practice when the PDR states
that not even a dentist or doctor should be administering this
equivalent dose to a child under the age of 6.

I have explained to them that the warning label on fluoride toothpaste
states, that if you swallow more than a pea size amount of paste or .25
milligrams of fluoride, which is the equivalent dose of 8 ounces of
fluoridated water, you should contact the poison control center immediately.

We can no longer trust our local governments to do the right thing for
its citizens. I find it so ironic that the same federal government that
is demanding small communities under the clean water act, like Mount
Savage to join to the Frostburg Regional water supply, because of an
overt concern over possible ground water contamination, then allows this
toxic waste byproduct from China to enter this country and be added to
this same regional water supply.

Are we insane?

Instead of the city of Frostburg being honest with me over this imported
chemical use and stopping this harmful practice, they seem more
concerned over my visit to the water plant to obtain this information.

This is a serious homeland security matter for Frostburg and many other
fluoridated communities, including Cumberland. Please contact both
Frostburg and Cumberland elected officials and ask for this practice to
be halted immediately.

Bernard W. Miltenberger
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Why the fluoridation of public water supplies is illegal

Postby wmfinck » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:13 am

Wednesday, June 02, 2010
by Mike Adams

Municipalities all across America are currently dripping fluoride chemicals into their public water supply, dosing over a hundred million Americans with a chemical that they claim "prevents cavities."

What's interesting here is that this biological effect of "preventing cavities" is a medical claim, according to the FDA. And as such, making this claim instantly and automatically transforms fluoride into a "drug" under currently FDA regulations.

This means that cities and towns all across America are now practicing medicine without a license by dripping liquid medication into the public water supply without the consent of those who are swallowing the medication.

If you or I did this, we would be arrested and tried as either terrorists (because contaminating the water supply is an act of terrorism) or felons practicing medicine without a license. So what allows cities and towns to get away with these very same crimes?

Cities openly violate state and federal law
Keep in mind that a medication can only be legally prescribed to someone after they have been diagnosed with a medical need. In other words, a doctor can't legally prescribe you some pharmaceutical unless he examines you and determines you actually need it. But fluoride is medicating everyone whether they need it or not, without any medical diagnosis whatsoever.

And that means those children or adults who already have high exposure to fluoride (from swallowing toothpaste or drinking fluoridated bottled water, for example) may now be exposed to too much fluoride from the added amounts in the tap water. Excess fluoride can cause serious health problems such as bone fractures and dark spots appearing on your teeth (dental fluorosis).

This does not appear to concern the proponents of fluoride -- people who believe they alone have the right to practice mass medicine without a license by dripping an unapproved drug chemical into the public water supply without the knowledge or consent of those who are being medicated by that chemical.

Every city and town in America currently engaged in fluoridation of the water supply is committing felony crimes. Town leaders who approve of water fluoridation are criminals operating in clear violation of FDA regulations, state medical laws and federal laws.

How to fight back

You may wish to write a strong letter to your state medical board and complain that your city or town officials are "practicing medicine without a license" by dosing your city residents with an unapproved drug.

If they insist fluoride is not a drug, tell them to read the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act). (http://www.fda.gov/regulatoryinform...)

There, you will find that the Act states:

The term "drug" means... articles (other than food) intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals.

Now, I don't personally agree with this definition of a "drug" but this is what the FDA claims it to be, and it clearly states that any item intended to "affect the structure" of the body is a drug.

Fluoride is intended to affect the structure of the teeth. That's the whole claimed purpose of dumping it into the water supply. Therefore, fluoride is a drug.

Furthermore, since it is a drug, it is ILLEGAL to dump it into the water supply, even if it were approved by the FDA to treat cavities (which it isn't).

Thus, every employee of every city or town that is currently dumping this chemical drug into the water supply is guilty of a felony crime and should be immediately arrested and prosecuted for contamination of the public water supplies as well as practicing medicine without a license.

"I am appalled at the prospect of using water as a vehicle for drugs. Fluoride is a corrosive poison that will produce serious effects on a long range basis. Any attempt to use water this way is deplorable." - Dr. Charles Gordon Heyd, Past President of the American Medical Association.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Chinese Flouride - Even Jim Jones Would Not Drink the Water

Postby bamaman » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:36 pm

Go to YouTube and search for "Cisterns" and "Rain Water Harvesting."

You can capture rain water off a metal roof into a cistern and have it pumped to your home
with a decent water pump. Plus you can add carbon filters to the water line and tell the city
water works to keep their poison. If you live in an apartment then that is a different situation.
Cisterns work well in the country as well, most water wells are drying up now days.

This is just a suggestion for those who are sick of water shortages and being poisoned
with fluoride.

YAH Bless.
bamaman

Return to Medicine & "Science"