This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

IVF Question

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

IVF Question

Postby andersonone » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:59 am

So my wife and i have been married for 6 years now and have been unable to have children. We are both 29 and have been trying for a while now. The problem is that my wife developed anorexia around the time that her hormones and cycle was supposed to kick in so even though she is fine now her body still doesnt produce a monthly cycle. We have seen a top fertility doctor (german/swiss descent) and based on the information he said that IVF is likely the only way for us to have children. I am at odds here because a) it is very expensive b) it doesnt seem natural to me BUT i also feel a sense of duty to a) produce white children b) continue my genetics

This is a tough time for me honestly because i feel like if i cant have children then whats the point? My wife and i both have clear white ancestry and i feel that is very important to reproduce. IVF is the process of medically taking my sperm and her eggs and putting them together then implanting them into her. There is a chance that once she has carried to term that her body could kick back into gear and we would be able tomhave children naturally...but this is all very heavy on me right now.

I would appreciate any advice or ideas here. Thanks
andersonone
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:43 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: IVF Question

Postby EzraLB » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:18 pm

andersonone wrote:So my wife and i have been married for 6 years now and have been unable to have children. We are both 29 and have been trying for a while now. The problem is that my wife developed anorexia around the time that her hormones and cycle was supposed to kick in so even though she is fine now her body still doesnt produce a monthly cycle.


Both my sister-in-laws have suffered from anorexia for years, so I've done a lot of reading about it, and most of what the mainstream writes about it is pretty useless--their so-called "treatments" don't work.

There are some holistic approaches to treating fertility problems--which are very common among anorexics. Unfortunately, even if a woman has gotten control of the anorexia, she will still often have food issues, and these food issues can become a barrier to making the natural changes to help increase fertility.

Anorexics generally have a fear of foods that are high in natural fat--and those foods are exactly what they need to heal their bodies, which have been starved of fat for years, resulting in organ failure and infertility. Putting a former anorexic on a high-fat diet might be a tough sell, but it's essential to start reversing the damage without drugs and other risky therapies.

By a high-fat diet, I'm talking about eggs, butter, whole milk, cheese, along with unprocessed virgin coconut oil--fatty meats are also good.

They should also completely avoid any forms of soy in their diets--and unfortunately, soy is a big favorite among anorexics. Soy needs to be avoided because it has high levels of plant-based estrogens, which are known to mess with a woman's hormone cycle--and can actually cause infertility.

Also, she should avoid all processed vegetable oils, which cause all kinds of damage. Oils to avoid include canola, soybean, corn, sunflower, safflower, etc.

This change in diet can take a while to show results--even a year or more. So if time is an issue for you, this may not be the way to go. One of my sister-in-laws who had anorexia when she was younger, had to do IVF for all three pregnancies, but it worked. If you haven't done so, you can research natural approaches to increasing fertility and see what you find, such as the following:

http://wellnessmama.com/1326/get-pregnant-naturally/
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
User avatar
EzraLB
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:32 am

Re: IVF Question

Postby Nayto » Wed May 11, 2016 3:13 pm

Andersonone what is your wife's current height and weight? If you could give me her body fat percentage too that would be ideal.
Nayto
 
Posts: 1151
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:06 am

Re: IVF Question

Postby NicoChristian » Wed May 11, 2016 5:08 pm

My first question when discussing things like IVF would be, is it good in the sight of Yahweh? Unsurprisingly the Scriptures to not specifically mention IVF, if any such techniques existed in antiquity then we don't know about them. The Bible also fails to mention things like GMOs, vaccinations, pornography and cloning. I think we can safely decide that these practices are ungodly, even satanic. As far as I have come to understand the Scriptures anything unnatural is ungodly and wrong. Are people like lab-rats; to be bastardized and grown like in the Matrix? Is not the Godly union and natural conception the only way for the children of Adam and Israel? I am reminded of the Book of Jasher mentioned in Joshua and 2 Samuel. This book may not be Scriptural, but was regarded with some historical value. Speaking of the time before the flood, Jashers has this to say.

And all the sons of men departed from the ways of the Lord in those days as they multiplied upon the face of the earth with sons and daughters, and they taught one another their evil practices and they continued sinning against the Lord.
And every man made unto himself a god, and they robbed and plundered every man his neighbor as well as his relative, and they corrupted the earth, and the earth was filled with violence.
And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.

Men corrupting flesh and mixing species and genetics was one of the sins of the pre-Deluvian peoples and was clearly hated by Yahweh. Here are some more Scriptures.

“You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material.

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

He answered, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up.

The general message from the Scriptures is that anything unnatural or bastardized by men is evil in the sight of our Heavenly Father. My main concern would be creating a child that Yahweh does not approve of. What is ultimately right or wrong in this case can only be decided by Yahweh, but the Scriptures do not in any way shape or form allow, permit or encourage genetic processes or any modern franken-science. They definitely encourage natural, healthy, God-given conception. Even when Rachel was desperate to conceive she tried using mandrakes that clearly failed, but in the end she conceived naturally. Abraham and Sarah were unable to conceive initially, but their patience paid off. Elizabeth was barren, but ended up conceiving a great prophet. Another message from the Scriptures is that all the barren women who initially failed to conceive were rewarded for their patience with some of the greatest Biblical figures as children.

IVF has been linked to birth defects and may have a number of unknown consequences. That alone would put me off ever trying to play God. Ask yourself, should we play God? Yahweh rewards His children with natural, healthy children, those who do not conceive or have genetic defects need to examine themselves for what they did wrong. I know I did, my first child with my ex-wife was born with hyperthyroidis. Did I have a moral relationship initially with my ex-wife, no, so we were punished. I accept what I did wrong and the consequences. What one does is his own choice? In this day and age the earthly consequences from a moral theocracy are non-existant, only the moral laws of nature will punish people. People are free to commit any kind of genetic violation, but I know one never escapes unpunished. You reap what you sow.

To sum this up, as I despise and avoid vaccinations, public schooling, artificial insemination, race-mixing, genetic modification and other despicable human practices. I despise and completely disagree with IVF. Do these children even have spirits? They seem more like selectively bred dogs rather than naturally conceived children of Israel. The Scriptures certainly are in favour of nature. I understand that some of my comments may provoke a backlash and some people may be offended by my findings. Just because somebody has bastardized IVF relatives does that mean Yahweh approves? Does family come before the laws of Yahweh? Not in my family. It may seem harsh, but life is harsh. I don't want to add to an already difficult situation, but I can't condone IVF. I would definitely say to keep everything natural. Medication is bad, drugs are bad, surgery is bad, cosmetic surgery is bad, genetic modification is bad; does IVF get a free pass?

I know it's easy to say be patient and have faith when Yahweh has already blessed me with children; but I know that I would not use IVF. I accept Yahweh's plan and/or will; it always is for the best. So understand what is going on, have patience and please do everything in your power to conceive naturally. I am sorry to hear of your situation, but do we do ungodly things simply because of hardship? Yahweh rewards the faithful and the patient. I would definitely conclude that using artificial man-made methods indicates a lack of faith and the consequences could be worse.

It's your call.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:21 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: IVF Question

Postby EzraLB » Thu May 12, 2016 7:28 am

NicoChristian wrote:My main concern would be creating a child that Yahweh does not approve of. What is ultimately right or wrong in this case can only be decided by Yahweh...


Nico, I agree with your views on IVF--yes, perhaps to some they may sound harsh, but then again, conforming our lives to Christ is not always nice and easy. Fertility problems can be addressed naturally, but most people do not have the patience and trust--in Yahweh. They want what they want--when they want it--and they want it now.

That said, your words ring true of what I've seen in my own family. Both of my brothers married women who were not what I would consider entirely White--they certainly looked White, but both have supposed "white" Spanish/Mexican ancestry--which I don't believe exists.

Neither of my brothers could conceive children with their "wives", even after trying artificial methods to do so. I do believe that Yahweh did not want them to produce bastard offspring--even if those children would have looked "white enough" according to Jared Taylor's standards. :roll:

One the other hand, my wife and I conceived both of our children on the first tries--and our children are perfectly healthy (and unvaccinated).

Another couple that I know of--she's jewish and he's White--could not conceive naturally, so they resorted to IVF--and were "successful" in creating three mongrel jews artificially--one of which has a birth defect, as you mentioned. Clearly, Yahweh does not recognize this "marriage" nor its progeny--and sent a clear message to the cucked White father which was ignored for purely selfish reasons. Yahweh will not be mocked.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
User avatar
EzraLB
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:32 am

Re: IVF Question

Postby andersonone » Thu May 12, 2016 2:23 pm

Nayto wrote:Andersonone what is your wife's current height and weight? If you could give me her body fat percentage too that would be ideal.


5'8 127 probably. sorry for the delay.
andersonone
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:43 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: IVF Question

Postby andersonone » Thu May 12, 2016 2:33 pm

NicoChristian wrote:My first question when discussing things like IVF would be, is it good in the sight of Yahweh? Unsurprisingly the Scriptures to not specifically mention IVF, if any such techniques existed in antiquity then we don't know about them. The Bible also fails to mention things like GMOs, vaccinations, pornography and cloning. I think we can safely decide that these practices are ungodly, even satanic. As far as I have come to understand the Scriptures anything unnatural is ungodly and wrong. Are people like lab-rats; to be bastardized and grown like in the Matrix? Is not the Godly union and natural conception the only way for the children of Adam and Israel? I am reminded of the Book of Jasher mentioned in Joshua and 2 Samuel. This book may not be Scriptural, but was regarded with some historical value. Speaking of the time before the flood, Jashers has this to say.

And all the sons of men departed from the ways of the Lord in those days as they multiplied upon the face of the earth with sons and daughters, and they taught one another their evil practices and they continued sinning against the Lord.
And every man made unto himself a god, and they robbed and plundered every man his neighbor as well as his relative, and they corrupted the earth, and the earth was filled with violence.
And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.

Men corrupting flesh and mixing species and genetics was one of the sins of the pre-Deluvian peoples and was clearly hated by Yahweh. Here are some more Scriptures.

“You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material.

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

He answered, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up.

The general message from the Scriptures is that anything unnatural or bastardized by men is evil in the sight of our Heavenly Father. My main concern would be creating a child that Yahweh does not approve of. What is ultimately right or wrong in this case can only be decided by Yahweh, but the Scriptures do not in any way shape or form allow, permit or encourage genetic processes or any modern franken-science. They definitely encourage natural, healthy, God-given conception. Even when Rachel was desperate to conceive she tried using mandrakes that clearly failed, but in the end she conceived naturally. Abraham and Sarah were unable to conceive initially, but their patience paid off. Elizabeth was barren, but ended up conceiving a great prophet. Another message from the Scriptures is that all the barren women who initially failed to conceive were rewarded for their patience with some of the greatest Biblical figures as children.

IVF has been linked to birth defects and may have a number of unknown consequences. That alone would put me off ever trying to play God. Ask yourself, should we play God? Yahweh rewards His children with natural, healthy children, those who do not conceive or have genetic defects need to examine themselves for what they did wrong. I know I did, my first child with my ex-wife was born with hyperthyroidis. Did I have a moral relationship initially with my ex-wife, no, so we were punished. I accept what I did wrong and the consequences. What one does is his own choice? In this day and age the earthly consequences from a moral theocracy are non-existant, only the moral laws of nature will punish people. People are free to commit any kind of genetic violation, but I know one never escapes unpunished. You reap what you sow.

To sum this up, as I despise and avoid vaccinations, public schooling, artificial insemination, race-mixing, genetic modification and other despicable human practices. I despise and completely disagree with IVF. Do these children even have spirits? They seem more like selectively bred dogs rather than naturally conceived children of Israel. The Scriptures certainly are in favour of nature. I understand that some of my comments may provoke a backlash and some people may be offended by my findings. Just because somebody has bastardized IVF relatives does that mean Yahweh approves? Does family come before the laws of Yahweh? Not in my family. It may seem harsh, but life is harsh. I don't want to add to an already difficult situation, but I can't condone IVF. I would definitely say to keep everything natural. Medication is bad, drugs are bad, surgery is bad, cosmetic surgery is bad, genetic modification is bad; does IVF get a free pass?

I know it's easy to say be patient and have faith when Yahweh has already blessed me with children; but I know that I would not use IVF. I accept Yahweh's plan and/or will; it always is for the best. So understand what is going on, have patience and please do everything in your power to conceive naturally. I am sorry to hear of your situation, but do we do ungodly things simply because of hardship? Yahweh rewards the faithful and the patient. I would definitely conclude that using artificial man-made methods indicates a lack of faith and the consequences could be worse.

It's your call.


Thank you for your thoughts on this subject. Since I posted this I have had additional feelings on the subject and at this point we are continuing with the treatment.

The adversary has corrupted creation to such a point that we no longer do many things as once intended.

As far as "man-made" goes there is nothing "man-made." We do not make anything, only discover the truth about our world that Yahweh has already placed here for us to discover and utilize. In addition, I can see this as an instance where what the enemy had intended for harm God can make good. Without Yahweh this IVF will still be unsuccessful at ultimately it is he who gives life. He can shut it down any time he wants.

Both of us are Israelites - of that I have no question as I have traced our ancestry back as far as possible without a break. I look at this as merely using the tools that we have discovered to help us reproduce as we are called to do.

Faith without works is nothing and at this time I feel that it is my duty to do everything within my power to prompt God to act within his. It truly is in his hands whether it is successful or not.
andersonone
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:43 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: IVF Question

Postby MichaelAllen » Thu May 12, 2016 5:51 pm

My sincere opinion is that God has blessed our race with so many talents and insights and gifts... but these are all squandered because we have this 1000 lb gorilla hanging on our neck called the jew.

If our race had not been in pursuit of money, then the technology of television would have never been sold to the jews, and remaining in the hands of Christians, it could have been a great tool. Same with the newspapers. The jew didn't invent the printing press, but he owns it now.

So, how are we to see these technologies... personally, I can't go along with Nico's synopsis that if it is not natural, then it is wrong. I see his point in many things, such as GMOs, etc. But what you are doing in bringing your seed and hers together is bypassing a physical constraint - that's all. When Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, that was not natural. I am of the opinion anymore that unless it violates a principle of God's law, then it cannot be deemed sinful.

Now, if you and your wife were trying to conceive niglets in her womb like that idiotic judeo couple which Bill posted about on here, then of course that would be wrong - and it would be wrong for any other man's seed to be mixed with hers.

Was it wrong for our women to have dishwashers in the home? No... but did our women do righteously by those dishwashers? No... they watched jew soap operas in their extra time.

This far into the babylonian system... we must view righteousness by intent. I hear judeochristians all the time thank God for their blessings... and by blessings, they mean the material wealth in their lives. The fact is, I don't view those things as blessings - I believe they are God's mercies that he is still allowing them to have for the time being... but that too will be taken away. These churchians didn't get their wealth because they were righteous. Now it is true that perhaps they got it through diligence, hard work, ingenuity, industriousness, or plain luck and chance. But none of these things constitute the system of blessing and cursing that God set forth in Deuteronomy 28. We should think of all of the things in our lives as His mercies, because we are certainly not worthy of blessings at this time (as a race). From that standpoint, what determines righteousness is what we then do with those things. There is nothing that we can touch in this system that isn't unrighteous... it's just the way it is. So, if a Christian Israelite gets money through the capitalist system, well, there may not be a whole lot he can do about it... but he proves his allegiance to God and kin by where he puts it, - "where your assets go, there is where your heart is."

Anderson, if your intent is to conceive and bring forth offspring and raise them up to be upright, valiant and vigilant for Christ and Israel, and God has granted certain men of our race the knowledge of how to overcome these physical constraints, if no commandment is violated (and I find none) then step out on faith and God be with you both.
MichaelAllen
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: IVF Question

Postby andersonone » Mon May 16, 2016 8:58 pm

MichaelAllen wrote:My sincere opinion is that God has blessed our race with so many talents and insights and gifts... but these are all squandered because we have this 1000 lb gorilla hanging on our neck called the jew.

If our race had not been in pursuit of money, then the technology of television would have never been sold to the jews, and remaining in the hands of Christians, it could have been a great tool. Same with the newspapers. The jew didn't invent the printing press, but he owns it now.

So, how are we to see these technologies... personally, I can't go along with Nico's synopsis that if it is not natural, then it is wrong. I see his point in many things, such as GMOs, etc. But what you are doing in bringing your seed and hers together is bypassing a physical constraint - that's all. When Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, that was not natural. I am of the opinion anymore that unless it violates a principle of God's law, then it cannot be deemed sinful.

Now, if you and your wife were trying to conceive niglets in her womb like that idiotic judeo couple which Bill posted about on here, then of course that would be wrong - and it would be wrong for any other man's seed to be mixed with hers.

Was it wrong for our women to have dishwashers in the home? No... but did our women do righteously by those dishwashers? No... they watched jew soap operas in their extra time.

This far into the babylonian system... we must view righteousness by intent. I hear judeochristians all the time thank God for their blessings... and by blessings, they mean the material wealth in their lives. The fact is, I don't view those things as blessings - I believe they are God's mercies that he is still allowing them to have for the time being... but that too will be taken away. These churchians didn't get their wealth because they were righteous. Now it is true that perhaps they got it through diligence, hard work, ingenuity, industriousness, or plain luck and chance. But none of these things constitute the system of blessing and cursing that God set forth in Deuteronomy 28. We should think of all of the things in our lives as His mercies, because we are certainly not worthy of blessings at this time (as a race). From that standpoint, what determines righteousness is what we then do with those things. There is nothing that we can touch in this system that isn't unrighteous... it's just the way it is. So, if a Christian Israelite gets money through the capitalist system, well, there may not be a whole lot he can do about it... but he proves his allegiance to God and kin by where he puts it, - "where your assets go, there is where your heart is."

Anderson, if your intent is to conceive and bring forth offspring and raise them up to be upright, valiant and vigilant for Christ and Israel, and God has granted certain men of our race the knowledge of how to overcome these physical constraints, if no commandment is violated (and I find none) then step out on faith and God be with you both.


Thank you brother
andersonone
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:43 pm
Location: North Carolina


Return to Medicine & "Science"

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

cron