This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Real Reason Wheat is Toxic?

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

The Real Reason Wheat is Toxic?

Postby wmfinck » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:18 pm

Wheat harvest protocol in the United States is to drench the wheat fields with Roundup several days before the combine harvesters work through the fields as withered, dead wheat plants are less taxing on the farm equipment and allows for an earlier, easier and bigger harvest

Pre-harvest application of the herbicide Roundup or other herbicides containing the deadly active ingredient glyphosate to wheat and barley as a desiccant was suggested as early as 1980. It has since become routine over the past 15 years and is used as a drying agent 7-10 days before harvest within the conventional farming community.

http://www.realfarmacy.com/reason-toxic-wheat/
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: The Real Reason Wheat is Toxic?

Postby MichaelAllen » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:55 am

wmfinck wrote:
Wheat harvest protocol in the United States is to drench the wheat fields with Roundup several days before the combine harvesters work through the fields as withered, dead wheat plants are less taxing on the farm equipment and allows for an earlier, easier and bigger harvest

Pre-harvest application of the herbicide Roundup or other herbicides containing the deadly active ingredient glyphosate to wheat and barley as a desiccant was suggested as early as 1980. It has since become routine over the past 15 years and is used as a drying agent 7-10 days before harvest within the conventional farming community.

http://www.realfarmacy.com/reason-toxic-wheat/

My understanding is that it's not the glyphosate in round-up that makes it harmful. It's the adjuvant/inert ingredients. I worked in turf management for almost 6 years. I have a family member who is a biochemist who explained it this way. Plants react to glyphosate because they have a particular biostructure that absorbs it and causes them to die. This structure does not exist in animals or people.

Now, that is only an acute view. There really is no way to know the incremental exposure to anything over time, because scientific research cannot account for all the variables. But, the adjuvants are known to be harmful.

Personally I think these chemicals are all violations of God's law.
MichaelAllen

Postby EzraLB » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:24 am

The "Staff of Life". Of course the jews at Monsanto targeted wheat which has been a staple in our diet for thousands of years. Oddly, until recently there was no such issue as "gluten intolerance" just as childhood cancer used to be as rare as hens' teeth.

Commercial wheat flour was bad for us long before Roundup--but certainly glyphosate use has raised the toxicity of this diet staple to all new levels.

For the last 100 years, commercial flour has also contained toxic bromate, which the EPA has labeled as a "probable" human carcinogen. Bromate has been banned in Europe--and some Asian countries--but it is still legal in the U.S.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/54979 ... ted-flour/

Also, starting sometime after WWII, commercial wheat became heavily hybridized--mongrelized--and these newer strains, though much more profitable for the farmers, are much more difficult for us to tolerate and digest.

http://www.westonaprice.org/modern-dise ... the-grain/

Not surprisingly, what has happened to our wheat reflects what is happening to our people: toxicity and hybridization. I'm sure it's all one big coincidence.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Joe » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:36 am

Ezra wrote:
Also, starting sometime after WWII, commercial wheat became heavily hybridized--mongrelized--and these newer strains, though much more profitable for the farmers, are much more difficult for us to tolerate and digest.

I have wondered about hybridized vegetables, whether to avoid them; where do you draw the line.
An orange is a stable hybrid ...but there are some hybrids that are so unstable they have to clone them to maintain those traits.

Even spelt wheat is apparently a hybrid.

When I asked this question Staro and Bill mocked me and I was too scared to ask again. :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7548&p=21729&hilit=oranges#p21729

On a more serious note, Bill wrote in that thread:
On a more serious note, I do try to avoid truly hybridized foods, when I can.

But many "hybrids" are only crosses between two "species" of the same fruit that may only have been specialized at some point in the past.

Is a "hybrid" between say, a Granny Smith apple and a Red Delicious apple really a hybrid?

So for that reason, to me an apple is an apple. But neither am I a botanist.

I would not eat an apple that has been crossed with fish genes, or some of the other Frankenfoods these jew bastards are corrupting.

I think this is probably the way to go.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wmfinck » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:10 am

Joe wrote:When I asked this question Staro and Bill mocked me and I was too scared to ask again. :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7548&p=21729&hilit=oranges#p21729

Wow, Joe, I was not mocking you! But I am sorry I made you feel that way.

Rather, I was using sarcasm to express agreement with you, that hybridized foods - just like bastard people - are really not good.

However the second post was made to call into question what constituted a hybrid of a fruit or vegetable.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:17 am

I really see what you meant now Bill. Thanks.
I was kind-of joking, you've never done the wrong thing by me Bill. Quite the opposite.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby andersonone » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:20 pm

I read somewhere also that they used to let wheat sit out in the field and ferment before they began to process it...now they just cut, ship and process. Something in the fermentation process was probably very good for us and we are clearly missing out on that now.
andersonone

Postby brucebohn » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:44 pm

Humans and the environment are being silently poisoned by thousands of untested and unmonitored chemicals

In September 2012 Prof Gilles-Eric Séralini and his team published a 2-year rat feeding study with GMO Roundup®-tolerant maize and Roundup®. This diet provoked chronic hormone and sex dependent pathologies in rats; males developed tumours at 4 months and females at 7 months.
Highlights: “A Roundup®-tolerant maize and Roundup® provoked chronic hormone and sex dependent pathologies. Female mortality was 2–3 times increased mostly due to large mammary tumours and disabled pituitary. Males had liver congestion, necrosis, severe kidney nephropathies and large palpable tumours. This may be due to an endocrine disruption linked to Roundup® and a new metabolism due to the transgene. GMOs and formulated pesticides must be evaluated by long term studies to measure toxic effects.”

http://rinf.com/alt-news/wp-content/upl ... dustry.pdf
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby EzraLB » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:44 pm

No surprise here--Monsanto, the maker of Roundup--has undeniable jewish roots. The original owner, John Francis Queeny, was married to a crypto-jewess, the daughter of Emmanuel Mendes de Monsanto, a wealthy financier of a sugar company active in Vieques, Puerto Rico and based in St. Thomas in the Danish West Indies. Monsanto's first big deal was selling the carcinogenic artificial sweetener, saccharine, to Coca Cola.

This same Monsanto family appears to have come up from New Orleans where they were active in the slave trade, a very common activity for marrano jews in the American South.

John Queeny's mix-raced bastard son, Edgar Monsanto Queeny, took over the company from his father, and it was under his watch that they developed and sold such highly lucrative toxins as dioxin, PCBs, Agent Orange, bovine growth hormones, along with a plethora of toxic plastics. They were also involved in the Manhattan Project, creating the first atomic weapons.

Death, destruction, and duplicity are the true trademarks of this company run by rapacious jews. A lot of good information on the Monsanto octopus can be found here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... t-monsanto
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby brucebohn » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:19 am

The Jewish Monsanto Family of Louisiana included Benjamin, Isaac, Manuel, Eleanora, Gracia and Jacob. They made frequent purchases of Blacks including twelve in 1785, thirteen and then thirty-one in 1787, and eighty in 1768.

In 1794, Benjamin sold "Babet," a Black woman, to Franco Cardel. Manuel sold two Blacks from Guinea named "Polidor" and "Lucy" to James Saunders for $850 in silver.

As individuals they were owners of Africans whom they named "Quetelle," "Valentin," "Baptiste," "Prince," "Princess," "Ceasar," "Dolly," "Jen," "Fanchonet," "Rozetta," "Mamy," "Sofia," and many others. Isaac repeatedly mortgaged four of these when in financial trouble. Benjamin Monsanto of Natchez, Mississippi entered into at least 6 contracts for the sale of his slaves which would take place after his death. Gracia bequeathed nine Africans to her relatives in her 1790 will, and Eleanora also held Blacks as slaves.

Manuel Jacob Monsanto entered into at least 12 contracts for sale of slaves between 1787 and 1789 in Natchez and New Orleans, Louisiana.1135 "His family consists of himself and seven Negroes."1136 Later, "Jacob Monsanto, son of Isaac Rodrigues Monsanto, one of the very first known Jews to settle in New Orleans, owner of a several-hundred-acre plantation at Manchac, fell in love with his slave, Mamy or Maimi William. Their daughter Sophia, grew up to be a lovely quadroon." An excerpt of one of Benjamin's many slave contracts follows:

"Be it known to all to whom these presents shall come, that I Benjamin Monsanto do really and effectually sell to Henry Manadu a negro wench named "Judy," aged Eighteen years, native of Guinea, for the sum of four hundred Dollars in all the month of January in the year one thousand Seven hundred and ninety one; and paying interest at the rate of ten per cent for the remaining two hundred and fifty Dollars until paid; said negro wench being and remaining mortgaged until final payment shall have been made; wherewith I acknowledge to be fully satisfied and content, hereby renouncing the plea of non numerata pecunia, fraud, or others in the case Whatsoever; granting formal receipt for the same. For which said consideration I do hereby resign all right, title, possession and claim, in and to the said Slave, all of which I transfer and convey to the Said Purchaser and his assigns, to be, as his own, held and enjoyed, and when fully paid for, Sold, exchanged, or otherwise alienated at pleasure in virtue of these presents granted in his favor in token of real delivery, without other proof of property being required, from which he is hereby released, binding myself to maintain the validity of this present sale in full form and right in favor of the Purchaser aforesaid, and granting authority to the Justices of his Majesty to compel me to the performance of the same as if Judgment had already been given therein, renouncing all laws, rights, and privileges in my favor whatsoever. And I the said Henry Manadu being present, do hereby accept this Instrument in my favor, receiving said negro Wench as purchased in the form and for the consideration therein mentioned and contained, wherewith I am fully satisfied and content, hereby renouncing the plea of non numerato pecunia, fraud, or other considerations in the case Whatsoever; granting formal receipt for the same. Done and executed, in testimony thereof, at the post of Natchez, this nineteenth day of the month of February in the year one thousand seven hundred and ninety...."

Benjamin Monsanto, sold land and "a Dwelling House, Store, and two other buildings, for which I have received payment in a negro, named 'Nat;' to my full satisfaction." Another contract stipulated "that Don Louis Faure is bound to defend the said sale in case the negro shall be claimed by any other Person." In a 1792 contract, Benjamin mortgaged his Black slaves: "I do hereby specially mortgage three slaves to me belonging, namely Eugene and Louis, aged twenty four years each, the first named of the Senegal nation and the second of the Congo nation; and a Negro Woman named Adelaide, aged twenty eight years, also of the Congo nation; which said slaves I warrant free from mortgage or other incumbrance, as I have made appear by certificate from the Recorder of mortgages; and which said slaves I promise and engage shall not be sold nor otherwise alienated during the term of this obligation..."

========================

The following Jews were known dealers, owners, shippers or supporters of the slave trade and of the enslavement of Black African citizens in early New York history.

Issack Asher, Jacob Barsimson, Joseph Bueno, Solomon Myers Cohen, Jacob Fonseca, Aberham Franckfort, Jacob Franks, Daniel Gomez, David Gomez, Isaac Gomez, Lewis Gomez, Mordecai Gomez, Rebekah Gomez, Ephraim Hart, Judah Hays, Harmon Hendricks, Uriah Hendricks, Uriah Hyam, Abraham Isaacs, Joshua Isaacs, Samuel Jacobs, Benjamin S. Judah, Cary Judah, Elizabeth Judah, Arthur Levy, Eleazar Levy, Hayman Levy, Isaac H. Levy, Jacob Levy, Joseph Israel Levy, Joshua Levy, Moses Levy, Uriah Phillips Levy, Isaac R. Marques, Moses Michaels, (E)Manuel Myers, Seixas Nathan, Simon Nathan, Rodrigo Pacheco, David Pardo, Isaac Pinheiro, Rachel Pinto, Morris Jacob, Raphall Abraham Sarzedas, Moses Seixas, Solomon Simpson, Nathan Simson, Simja De Torres, Benjamin Wolf, Alexander Zuntz
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Next

Return to Medicine & "Science"