This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hemp Oil

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Re: Hemp Oil

Postby bamaman » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:30 am

Look, it is beneficial and can help with illness and
is good for industrial purposes. Kevin, you might
have misunderstood me on some things. It is ok
though. I have first hand knowledge because I used
to grow it, research it, ect., ect.. My dad used to be
a cannabis farmer back in the 1970's and earlier. I
also based a lot of my research on his personal
knowledge as well. I am not trying to start an
argument or make anyone mad. When I say my
dad was a cannabis farmer, yeah it was not legal,
but he did it anyway. Just because you might not
agree with someones findings does not mean you
have to lock a thread. look it up my statements and
research it. Make sure you understand what I am
saying as well, I believe you might have misunder-
stood some of the things I have said. I am not a
great orator. Sometimes I have trouble explaining
what I am thinking in writing.

May Yahweh, Bless you all.
Last edited by bamaman on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
bamaman

Postby bamaman » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:37 am

6KILLER wrote:You fellas sure know your cannabis. :mrgreen:

it is an herbaceous, grain, medicinal, and industrial plant, used by our
white ancestors for centuries. Eating the cannabis resin can cure cancer
and all kinds of illness. Hemp oil from the seed has it's benefits on health
as well. It is a green herb that God created and it is not a drug. I do not
use it anymore because the Jew has illegalized this beneficial herb. Now
people have to risk going to jail, have the property confiscated, and get
poisoned, cut, and burned by the Jew medical industry.
bamaman

Postby PrincessOfJudah » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:41 am

I am not used to seeing such common sense from YahShua's people. We were given every seed bearing plant to use to take care of the temple. Mis-use and abuse is gluttony. I recently acquired some Afghanistan Gigantic Poppy Seeds that I am experimenting with and am learing how to harvest Yahweh's natural pain medication. Opium was used for thousands of years before the American Medical Association and the Legal Community decided that it should be off limits to everyone except the CIA doing business with the Global Drug Cartels. I really do not care what anyone thinks about my storing up this natural pain medication in my Rocky Mountain Survival Cabin. If the unwanted disaster happens in this country, I will not be without Vitamins and Suppliments, bandages, peroxide, sutures, anti-biotics, collodial silver, pain medications, etc. I will be able to help our people if someone is seriously injured. All it takes is an accident with the axe while chopping wood and someone could be in bad trouble very quickly, just as an example. None of us are dope freaks and it is past time for us to declare freedom from this slavery/control that this tyrannical system has got us under. It's time that our people stop being stupid and start utilizing everything that Yahweh has given to us, becoming educated on the correct usage of things and get away from the Beast Medical and Parmaceutical Industry.
PrincessOfJudah

Postby bamaman » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:40 am

PrincessOfJudah wrote:I am not used to seeing such common sense from YahShua's people. We were given every seed bearing plant to use to take care of the temple. Mis-use and abuse is gluttony. I recently acquired some Afghanistan Gigantic Poppy Seeds that I am experimenting with and am learing how to harvest Yahweh's natural pain medication. Opium was used for thousands of years before the American Medical Association and the Legal Community decided that it should be off limits to everyone except the CIA doing business with the Global Drug Cartels. I really do not care what anyone thinks about my storing up this natural pain medication in my Rocky Mountain Survival Cabin. If the unwanted disaster happens in this country, I will not be without Vitamins and Suppliments, bandages, peroxide, sutures, anti-biotics, collodial silver, pain medications, etc. I will be able to help our people if someone is seriously injured. All it takes is an accident with the axe while chopping wood and someone could be in bad trouble very quickly, just as an example. None of us are dope freaks and it is past time for us to declare freedom from this slavery/control that this tyrannical system has got us under. It's time that our people stop being stupid and start utilizing everything that Yahweh has given to us, becoming educated on the correct usage of things and get away from the Beast Medical and Parmaceutical Industry.

Be careful now, I understand that opium is an herbal compound and if used
wisely is good to treat pain and certain illnesses. Nevertheless, it can be very
habit forming and have bad health effects if abused.
bamaman

Postby whiteceramicbowl » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:34 pm

If I'm not mistaken chemist's have made opiates that are less addictive than natural opiates.

Acetosalycylic acid, or Aspirin is a super drug, originally discovered in plants in nature, however it's potency and purity is increases in the lab, it's still aspirin. But I'd say if you need aspirin in a cinch, pill is better, higher dosage, purity, and your body will absorb it quicker.

Chemically there is nothing different about Vitamin C made in a lab, or Vitamin C from an orange. It's ascorbic acid either way. The only difference can be determined by carbon dating. Body processes it the same because it is the same.

You might however get other phytochemicals from eating an orange that you would not get from a pill, but if C is your goal, you can get it other way.
whiteceramicbowl

Previous

Return to Medicine & "Science"