This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hemp Oil

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Hemp Oil

Postby wmfinck » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Okay, this is from Frenchman1, and I got it through email. I can understand the point, but I don't have an hour to watch the flick!

Dear Bill, Since you are getting into a discussion about health care and medical matters, I wondered if you have seen or heard of Rick Simpson. It seems that Mr. Simpson was curing terminally ill patients with hemp oil and brought the wrath of the government upon himself. Please Google this video; Cannabis Cures Cancer - "Run From The Cure" The Rick Simpson Story . I think you may find it very interesting, especially if you have a loved one suffering with an "incurable" ailment. This is a well done movie.
regards, Frenchman1
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Hemp Oil

Postby Les » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:41 am

I'll look later, but have no problem myself with anybody who uses the green herb for medicinal purposes.
Just the government and pharmaceutical companies do.
Les

Postby Commander00McBragg » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Ozone therapy cures cancer.. do some research and you'll be convinced. My lady and I regularly drink ozonated water and it is amazing stuff! Amazon.com has ozone generators for $70 !
Commander00McBragg

Postby bamaman » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:59 am

Nothing wrong with using cannabis resin oil as long as the plant
has not been hybridized. It is illegal because the big pharma
industry does not want competition and lose profits. They make
billions from cutting. burning, and poisoning people. Now cannabis
is not an evil plant because a plant cannot be evil. Our Creator made
it for our benefit. Now I have problems with people who sit on their
bums and constantly use it and not work. Other than that there is
no harm in using a green herb like cannabis. Cannabis resin oil is
good to remove skin cancers when applied to the skin, can eliminate
infections, and ease pain and reduce stress. Now just smoking it to
just get gorked out of ones mind is wrong. Over consumption of any
thing is gluttony and sinful. It is a healing non-toxic plant despite all
the Jew propaganda. Oh yes, cannabis is not stronger than it was in
the past. The male cannabis plant was used for fiber and the male
plant cannot get a fly stoned. Actually cannabis is weaker than it ever
has been due to the hybridization of Indica and Sativa cross. Natural
Land race cannabis is pretty potent. The hybrid cannabis on the
street is inferior to the natural land race cannabis. Yes, I used to
smoke cannabis in the past when I was young to deal with the aches
and pain after working in a metal fabrication shop. it helped me relax
and be able to work real hard the next day with no problems. The
cannabinoids and not just THC fights cancer, balances blood sugar
level, and does a lot of other things that is beneficial if you eat the
resin or resin oils. Smoking cannabis only helps glaucoma, eases
stress, and relaxes the body. Eating cannabis resin oil can cure or
rid the body of tumors and cancer. Many tests have been done by
real legitimate scientists, to the governments displeasure and it has
eradicated tumors and cancers. The government keeps suppressing
the results and every now and again it leaks out to the public. Basically
anything that is an alternative to drugs or pharmaceuticals will become
illegal if people keep promoting it as a cure. The big pharma industries
do not like competition.
bamaman

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:04 am

bamaman wrote:The male cannabis plant was used for fiber and the male plant cannot get a fly stoned.

Sorry buddy, the male plant can easily get you stoned (still has THC). It takes 2-3 times as much but you still get high. I have used "pot" at times for sleep instead of pharmaceuticals like Lunesta or Ambien. When I left California, the stuff I got out here on the East Coast last year was the MALE PLANT (1/2 the price of the female). Still did the job but took more. Furthermore, the male plant has all those crappy/heavy seeds in them, which is a waste of $$ when you buy marijuana by the weight/grams.

bamaman wrote:Actually cannabis is weaker than it ever has been due to the hybridization of Indica and Sativa cross.

It is not weaker, just ask any old hippy who still grows and smokes. Yes, I have known several who grow it hydroponically in their garages pulling down 10lbs every 60 days ($40-50k every 60 days) out of their 2 car garages (they also bypass the electrical meter for free power). Today, 1-2 hits of some good female and your higher than than ever before. Different strains of Marijuana are stronger or weaker, not all marijuana is the same. New and more powerful strains are made all the time because you CAN increase the THC level. It's measurable.

bamaman wrote:Smoking cannabis only helps glaucoma, eases stress, and relaxes the body.

Along with completely stopping any nausea one may have, helps with headaches, loosens stools, increases appetite etc.. Lots of stuff. Some say sex is better, although with me it completely took away my sex drive (relaxes me too much). Affects people differently.

PS. No matter what some say, MARIJUANA is very addictive for many people. Anything that changes someones mood can become addictive if those people really like the mood change. This is why food, sugar, sex, working out, caffeine, alcohol, speed, and speeding on a race track etc can all become addictive if the person strongly prefers the chemical change it makes in them. For me, food, alcohol, caffeine, sugar can never become addictive, while other people can become addicted to them. So when people say alcohol is addictive I just laugh because it could never become addictive for me (I dont like the smell, taste, feeling or people normally involved with it); same with marijuana, some claim its not addictive but for many many people it sure is.
TheAryanPathtoHELL

Postby bamaman » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:14 am

TheAryanPath wrote:
bamaman wrote:It is not weaker, just ask any old hippy who still grows and smokes. Yes, I have known several who grow it hydroponically in their garages pulling down 10lbs every 60 days ($40-50k every 60 days) out of their 2 car garages (they also bypass the electrical meter for free power). Today, 1-2 hits of some good female and your higher than than ever before. Different strains of Marijuana are stronger or weaker, not all marijuana is the same. New and more powerful strains are made all the time because you CAN increase the THC level. It's measurable.

Well, funny, I knew a man that brought back pure land race
Afghani Indica seeds. It has never been mixed or hybridized
with any other species of cannabis. It was highly potent and
very good for cancer. No other so called strain compared to it.
All the street weed has nothing on the pure non-hybrid cannabis.
I know from personal experience, which I no longer use cannabis
still I see no wrong if using it for a natural remedy. Most of the
stuff now days is indica/Sativa hybrids.

I saw you made a comment about the male Sativa plant, well
Aryan Path, there is very small minuscule amounts of THC in
the male Sativa plant. You get a nasty head ache if you smoke
it .

Kevin, it is possible for the male plant to become a hermaphrodite
and inbreed or self pollinate and produce seeds. Plus the early hemp
farmers specially breed their Sativa plants for more strong and luxurious
fiber which in turn breed out the THC to a very low level. Plus some
farmers just breed the plant for real tough strong fiber and the fiber
quality was kind of rough but produced very strong rope fiber.

Despite it all, it is a natural herb, that is very useful to man and has
been a part of our history for a long time.

Nice chatting with you all and I really enjoy discussing this with the two
of you or anyone else for that matter. The things that can be made out of
cannabis on the industrial level is what really interests me. It is good for
medicine and that is fine. I don't judge people for using cannabis, i consider
it a vegetable and a renewable industrial resource. Hemp seed is very
healthy to eat.

In some situations in other countries they do use the male plant
to produce fiber, Aryan Path. Do a little research.
bamaman

Postby bamaman » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:22 am

Aryan Path, Marijuana (Mari Juana) is a Spanish name Mary Jane.
Cannabis is not a Spanish or Mexican woman. It is Mexican trash
slang for the cannabis flowers or bud.
Last edited by bamaman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
bamaman

Postby bamaman » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:31 am

Aryan Path, I laugh at people who claim to have been
addicted to cannabis. It is not possible to become addicted
to cannabis, If that was the case I would be hopelessly
spending all of my money and sleeping in the gutter some
where. I haven't smoked cannabis in several years if not
more years than that. It is illegal so I don't use it and it is
a shame because it can cure so many illnesses and ease
pain in a way, where someone can still work and be a productive
member of society instead of living off of the government being
bed ridden and wasting away.

Needless to say, if I spent my time translating the bible when I was
18 up to now, I could have made a serious impact in my old home
town.
bamaman

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:24 pm

KevinGeary wrote:
TheAryanPath wrote:Furthermore, the male plant has all those crappy/heavy seeds in them, which is a waste of $$ when you buy marijuana by the weight/grams.

Male plants do not produce seeds. Thats not the only thing you got wrong though. 10 lbs 40-50k? BS. Strains are not made, merely specific phenotypes being targeted. Cannabis isn't addicting either, some people just have addictive personalities.

So now you not only seem to have issues with DSCI but you can't get cannabis facts right either. Read more, talk less.

Issues with DSCI? Oh you mean my personal opinions that conflict with others personal opinions. I agree, I do not follow any man made ideology to a tee because that would be a cult; whereby, select leaders get to tell people EXACTLY what and how to think about something.

Well after a phone call to a buddy grower, I must admit males do not produce seeds. I had never seen a female marijuana plant produce seeds since ALL the people I knew who grew (used sinsemilla) and only used clones for their gardens, so I wrongly stated males produce seeds since I knew theirs were always strictly female so I assumed incorrectly that those with seeds must be males.

As such, I figured (incorrectly) that the CRAP with seeds I got out here on the East Coast a while back was male vs the females (sinsemilla) I always got on the West Coast. Certainly not the 1-2 hit stuff I was used to but pure crap.

In California, one EASILY gets $4-5k for chronic. EASILY all day long and that is selling it by the lb to either a private person or a dispensary. If one desires to sell it by the 1/4 ounce then you will NEVER take less than $125, which equates to $8k a lb. I sure hope you understand that you can fully grow a plant from a Junior/clone to harvest in 60 days. Out here on the East coast where I am now, I understand this crappy stuff can sell for as cheap as $600 a lb. Yes and it is crap. Amazingly crappy. My friends back in California and even Oregon laughed at the crap I told them about out here, which as stated above, I incorrectly assumed was male since it had all these seeds I had never seen before on their females (sensemilla I now understand). I was always taught by them that you dont ever want those crappy seeds in your garden (a "fertilized" female I now understand) which is where my mistake comes from.

I have been addicted to pot, so have many people I know. One guy is going through withdrawls this week as I talk with him through it, this is also one of the guys I know who was growing it in his garage for the last 7 years making $200-250k per year with 5 cycles per year... Now he cant sleep, when he does sleep for a couple hours he wakes up drenched in sweat, has no appetite, angry with little patience, nervous energy all day, headache/bodyaches etc... Like I said, people can get addicted to the chemical changes that virtually anything does to their body. An alcoholic has an addictive personality to ALCOHOL (their drug of choice) because MOST people can drink alcohol without getting addicted yet that does not mean it is not addictive to certain people since they personally like the chemical changes it does to their body. Cigarette smokers have addictive personalities to nicotine, where others could never become addicted to nicotine/cigarettes because its not a drug that they personally enjoy, instead it repulses them, fat people to sugar/foods, sex addiction to chemical responses from sex etc...

Bamaman, the HEMP plant one grows for the fiber (which has virtually ZERO THC and certainly not enough to make a fly high) to make ropes, clothes, paper from is NOT the same cannabis plant one grows for bud. All those Hemp plants our founding fathers used to grow for our paper/ropes (prior to cotton) were not THC laden Cannabis plants.

Hemp Oil, which Bamaman is referring to, has absolutely ZERO THC in it. Its no different than other pressed vegetable oils. There are even shampoos and soaps made from Hemp Oil. You appear to be confusing HEMP OIL with HASH OIL.

Ps. KevinGeary, hopefully I corrected myself after talking to the guys making $250k or more a year that know what they are doing. 1,000 watt light on each 4x4 tray with 10 trays getting approx 1lb per tray. One guy even got busted with 20 lights and over 300 plants. He got probation and had to pay something like $35k to the electrical company he stole electricity from. Slap on the wrist. He is back at it now after his probation ended.
TheAryanPathtoHELL

Postby 6KILLER » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:50 pm

You fellas sure know your cannabis. :mrgreen:
6KILLER

Next

Return to Medicine & "Science"