This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christianity and Pharmaceuticals

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Re: Christianity and Pharmaceuticals

Postby Les » Wed May 14, 2014 7:27 pm

Recently, I came down with enough pain, burning in my abdomen and chest, spreading across my entire body like my body pain away or just let me die,
I still have some blood in my urine.
One guess I had was food poisoning, the other - a return of cancer.
A doctor quickly looking my medical record wondered if it was due to me skipping my intake of pain medication, and that I went through withdrawal.

Have to get my urine analyzed , and go back for further appointments.
Probably body scans that have not been done in years, will be booked soon.
Les

Postby wmfinck » Wed May 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Wow, we are sorry to hear that you are having problems. Do not forget Yahweh God in your time of travail. You are in our prayers, Les.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Acrimonious » Wed May 14, 2014 8:28 pm

We'll be praying for your healing. Stay faithful; Christ will give you strength.
Acrimonious

Postby brucebohn » Thu May 15, 2014 7:53 am

In our prayers as well Les... I understand your situation all too well.
Yahweh bless [keep us posted]
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Gaius » Thu May 15, 2014 5:32 pm

Praying also here in Ulster.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Kentucky » Thu May 15, 2014 8:05 pm

I went to my naturopath today (been going for about a year) and afterwards had scheduled a foot detoxification, which I recently heard about from a fellow at our church. It's basically putting your bare feet in a plastic tub, filling it up with water, putting a heating pad thing around your waist - plugged into the unit, adding a little salt, putting a negative ion generator in the water, which is then plugged into a bigger machine, which is plugged into the wall circuit. After a minute or two the water begins to turn an orange amber color; 15 minutes into the detox, the water is a dark orange and little white thingies (parasites), a light brown foam is forming. After 30 minutes, there's an incredible amount of toxins (it looks absolutely gross) that have been drawn out of your body. I did this procedure to see if it could resolve some agent orange issues I've had for years. The lady asked me if I felt different and I said not really. But after I got home I just felt really clean on the inside. It only cost $35 and I'm going to do it again; each time the water gets less dark, showing that you're purging those nasty heavy metals and crap that they've been putting in our food for years (that don't belong there). I recommend it. Most dis-ease comes from toxins, which is the cause of so many illnesses, including cancer.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Thu May 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Wow, I have a list of people that should probably put their heads in that water!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby ElleJay » Thu May 15, 2014 10:09 pm

wmfinck wrote:Wow, I have a list of people that should probably put their heads in that water!

LOL :lol: I think I know of few too!!!
ElleJay

Postby brucebohn » Fri May 16, 2014 9:11 am

wmfinck wrote:Wow, I have a list of people that should probably put their heads in that water!

Yes indeed. However, the only "cure" for most on the list would
be in placing a millstone around the neck and leave them there!
Just saying............
Attachments
53e7c8431224a6952327dc70070788e7.jpg
53e7c8431224a6952327dc70070788e7.jpg (20.23 KiB) Viewed 6479 times
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Nayto » Tue May 27, 2014 2:45 pm

Les wrote:Recently, I came down with enough pain, burning in my abdomen and chest, spreading across my entire body like my body pain away or just let me die,
I still have some blood in my urine.
One guess I had was food poisoning, the other - a return of cancer.
A doctor quickly looking my medical record wondered if it was due to me skipping my intake of pain medication, and that I went through withdrawal.

Have to get my urine analyzed , and go back for further appointments.
Probably body scans that have not been done in years, will be booked soon.

There are a few good strategies against cancer, none of which involve radiation and chemicals in your body. Let me know if you'd like to know more.

Also remember the Judean king who was cursed because he sought the help of a physician before seeking the help of his God...
Nayto

PreviousNext

Return to Medicine & "Science"