This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Health Care Crisis or Culture Crisis

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Health Care Crisis or Culture Crisis

Postby Kentucky » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:38 am

Diagnosis, prognosis and cure in just three (3) short paragraphs !!!

If you doubt any part of what Dr. Jones says, go visit your local hospital emergency room as an observer for an hour or so some Friday or Saturday night. He doesn't mention the race of his patient, but it's redundant.

His short two-paragraph letter published in a local paper to the White House accurately puts the blame on a "Culture Crisis" instead of a "Health Care Crisis".

Dear Mr. President:

During my shift in the Emergency Room last night, I had the pleasure of evaluating a patient whose smile revealed an expensive shiny gold tooth, whose body was adorned with a wide assortment of elaborate and costly tattoos, who wore a very expensive brand of tennis shoes and who chatted on a new cellular telephone equipped with a popular R&B ring tone. While glancing over her patient chart, I happened to notice that her payer status was listed as "Medicaid"!( A Completely Free Healthcare Program provided by our Government) During my examination of her, the patient informed me that she smokes more than one costly pack of cigarettes every day and somehow still has money to buy pretzels and beer.

And, you and our Congress expect me to pay for this woman's health care? I contend that our nation's "health care crisis" is not the result of a shortage of quality hospitals, doctors or nurses. Rather, it is the result of a "crisis of culture", a culture in which it is perfectly acceptable to spend money on luxuries and vices while refusing to take care of one's self or, heaven forbid, purchase health insurance. It is a culture based on the irresponsible credo that "I can do whatever I want to because someone else will always take care of me."

Once you fix this "culture crisis" that rewards irresponsibility and dependency, you'll be amazed at how quickly our nation's health care difficulties will disappear.

Respectfully,
Starner Jones, MD
Kentucky

Re: Health Care Crisis or Culture Crisis

Postby Lang » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:20 pm

He said it all. Here in Brazil we have a huge health care crisis - more than 100 million of colored people that keeps drinking and partying with zero responsability, fighting and killing each other, and in the end of the day they all run to the hospitals thinking that the government have an obligation of take care of them for free.

The health care should start at home, eating healty and doing exercises, and then with a reasonable life. For some reason colored people are used to think that the government have absolute obligation of provide everything to them.

And later the reds screams and protests because we have lack of doctors and poor hospitals. But there is no health care system in the world that can take care of such a huge mass of colored people killing each other and having their hedonist lives.

The same goes for education. Its impossible to educate such a horde of barbarians selling drugs at the school, destroying tables, painting walls and beating the teachers and each other as well.

The problem is not lack of investment, but too much useless people that are a dead weight to the nation.

Don't let America become a second Brazil.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Re: Health Care Crisis or Culture Crisis

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 am

In Australia our healthcare crisis does not stem from socialized services, as our hospitals use to be great, people were healthy. I consider insurance to be a jewish scam, in a homogenous white nation I would expect many social services as people work together and live in Christian community.

However now aliens also want access to something which should have only been for the Whites who built the country. And many of our 'doctors' are aliens trained to third-world standards, even if they learned in Australia they are still beast who haven't the capacity for true healing. And what right do they have to assume any important role in a nation they have no right to be in.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Medicine & "Science"