This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Vaccinations

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Re: Vaccinations

Postby NicoChristian » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:06 pm

Vaccinations are 100% optional in the U.K. Anybody who tells you otherwise is a liar. Nobody can force you to have it against your will. After one year my daughter is doing well unvaccinated and deals with illness well. Natural immunity, good food and nutrition have worked well. Natural breastfeeding also provides extra immunity. Natural life always prevails, pity I didn't have the same opportunities.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Les » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:57 pm

Recently, there were outbreaks of measles in Ontario, and the campaign for immunizations has started up heavily again.

One of the doctors I seen last week is pushing me to get them all, including flu shots. I guess the only shot I might really need is for tetanus, to avoid getting "lockjaw". In the past year, starting getting cramps that might be lockjaw, for all I know.

I think in the 1990s or in the last decade, the provincial government made it mandatory for all elementary and high-school students to get flu shots / immunized, or they can not attend school.
The twist to that is, they can then penalize parents who do not force their children to go to school.
Les

Postby Heather » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:15 pm

You can get lockjaw from having an actual tetanus infection, but it's acute, it doesn't take a year.
Also, if you get tetanus from a wound that doesn't bleed and has a total lack of oxygen, you should get the antibody, not the vaccine.
Before I pulled my kids out of school, I always filed religious exemptions and it was fine.
Heather

Postby Nayto » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:08 pm

Les wrote:Recently, there were outbreaks of measles in Ontario, and the campaign for immunizations has started up heavily again.

The campaign is in full force at the moment it seems. I wouldn't be at all surprised if big pharma was responsible for the outbreak.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:06 am

Vaccines are now mandatory in Australia for children, only the wealthy will be able to escape.
The attitude is quite astounding, everyone is celebrating. 'Science' has triumphed! ...The cult has prevailed.
They are thrilled.

I cannot believe we are in bondage to morons, pharma peddlers and traitors.

What would you do?
Anyone have any supportive Scripture, if we have faith in Christ.

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:03 am

I read the same thing in a newspaper. They won't give financial support if parents refuse vaccines. We don't have the same problem here, but when you think about it what's more valuable? Fake currency or children's health? Vaccines are designed to destroy our race. Money can't buy health.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby EzraLB » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:02 pm

I have been reading about and researching vaccinations for about 20 years, and based on what I've read, I have never vaccinated my children nor would I ever. No vaccine is safe. Every vaccine--and I mean EVERY--causes damage. But here is some background on the two most "successful" of the vaccines....

Vaccination is not based on real science. The first small pox vaccine was developed using cow pox pus--and was claimed a success. How is that possible? How could exposure to cow pox give you immunity to small pox? Sounds like Jewish voodoo to me. Small pox was eradicated only after they cleaned up the public sanitation, water, and food supplies.

The polio vaccine was another Jewish disaster. The initial Jewish-Salk vaccine was causing so many problems in vaccinated children that they had to withdraw it. For years it had SV40 (Simian Virus 40) in it--and SV40 was turning up in brain tumors 20 years later.

Medical researchers have never been able to isolate the "polio virus" in supposedly infected tissue of victims. What does that tell you? What it tells me is that the supposed polio virus may not, in fact, be the real cause of paralytic polio symptoms.

The first polio outbreaks in this country occurred in rural areas in New England, which is unusual for infectious diseases--which tend to concentrate in densely populated urban areas with poor hygiene. And the appearance of polio coincided with the initial use of a new generation of pesticides like DDT, which kill insects by causing paralysis.

There were doctors in New England at the time who voiced their belief that these paralytic symptoms could be caused by these new pesticides, but they were ignored.

And then it started showing up in cities, but why? Mothers became terrified of polio and would fumigate their homes with these paralytic-causing insecticides and their children would start showing symptoms depending on the severity of the exposure. They used airplanes to spray entire communities with these paralytic agents.

Polio was "eradicated" not by the bogus vaccine but rather by quietly removing those insecticides from the household markets--but even more by re-defining the symptoms of polio out of existence by diagnosing it as something else. The CDC no longer allows family doctors to diagnose polio--it must be done by submitting a stool sample to the CDC, and they will never diagnose any new cases of polio so as to keep up the illusion that the polio vaccine actually worked.

If you have any questions about any vaccines, please ask...
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Micah83 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:28 pm

My two year old son has never been vaccinated due to the toxic waste the shots contain. BUT, as I live in a semi-non-White infested area I keep him away from the public a lot as I worry about filthy non-Whites and what they could give to him, not that I would ever let him associate with a groid but what about airborn crap at a grocery store? This may or may not be valid, better safe than sorry though, eh?. In any case since EVERYONE else is vaccinated I guess Im safe and you would be, especially with doing it out of love for Yahshua, He will preserve. My son will never see public school, thats for sure.
"We ought to obey God rather than men"-- Acts 5:29
Micah83

Postby EzraLB » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:06 pm

Micah,
If your child is properly nourished with clean, unprocessed food, he should be safe from getting sick from others around him. That includes clean water, not municipal water from your tap that is loaded with fluoride, chlorine, and aluminum.

You are NOT safe because others are vaccinated--the opposite is true. Vaccinated children shed the viruses that they've been injected with for months, and if you are immune compromised, you can, in fact, get sick from exposure. And you can avoid becoming immune compromised by simple, proper nutrition with sufficient vitamins and minerals. All vaccinations compromise your immune system, making you more susceptible to illness, the exact opposite of what they are supposed to do.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Micah83 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:12 am

I appreciate the enlightenment Ezra. Since my boy can eat solid food he eats a lot of organic vegatables (blended and solid). Its a great thing this boys favorite foods are brocoli, green beans and zuchini. He will usually eat what I eat for dinner which is mostly chicken breast (as hormone free as the package is honest) brocoli trees and brown rice (I try to stay big and lean). He never eats candy (maybe a couple times) but hes not even big on it anyway (like his old man). Praise Yahweh for that! No soda for us we drink purely water, milk and protein shakes (not him on the shakes). I know his mother gives him juice occasionally and ive given him cheetos a couple times (his true love) and that shall stop. But yes kinsman, thank you again for taking the time to set the record straight, I as well as my lad thank you. Yah bless. P.S. obviously we follow Biblcal food laws, no pork, shellfish etc.
"We ought to obey God rather than men"-- Acts 5:29
Micah83

PreviousNext

Return to Medicine & "Science"