This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Vaccinations

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Re: Vaccinations

Postby Joe » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:16 am

http://avn.org.au/
This is a good Australian website that has been in the media many times, always being unfairly maligned etc. Really I think it is one of the best sites in the world on this subject, please check it out before you make a decision. Not to advise you, I just really care about White children.

The HPV vaccine has caused huge problems for young women, so have some flu vaccines.
The polio vaccine, developed by a jewish 'scientist' cam at a time when polio was already in great decline. Many people see the man as a fraud, some even blame new cases of polio on his 'vaccine'.

Lastly here are some docos you can watch. I haven't watched them all yet ...but I am sure they will give you some idea.

http://trutube.tv/video/5793/Vaccine-Nation <<<also at youtube, but I prefer trutube.

...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby NicoChristian » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:55 am

Thanks for your advice. My main concern was my daughter getting sick from something that she could have been vaccinated against. That said, diseases are caught from other people and since most people are vaccinated, hey presto, no need for vaccines . Strong immunity can be maintained by good diet and by consuming foods that strengthen the immune system, i.e garlic, onions. I was in South America for three years, I was given anti-malarial tablets, never took them, was bitten to death by mosquitos, never got it. At the time there was also an outbreak of dengue fever, I never got that either. There were no yellow fever outbreaks, I foolishly had the yellow fever vaccine back then as I didn't know any better. It made me extremely sick. I was in South Africa during a malaria outbreak, didn't get it. I didn't have flu vaccines during the swine and bird flu pandemics, nothing again. Didn't have Hep A or B vaccinations, never got that either. I think that Europeans have a good degree of immunity to smallpox, cholera, TB, plague and other diseases as our ancestors survived them, if we keep vaccinating people our European immunity will go into decline.

For your information, yes you've all convinced me. Yahweh bless.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Eveleen » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:58 am

I agree with you all on the fact that nowadays vaccines are really bad. Unfortunately I was also vaccinated, like everyone else I guess. But I think there is or it was (in the past, say 30-40 years ago) a good side of vaccines because they helped to eradicate diseases.

For instance, when my aunt was just a little girl there was a terrible outbreak of poliomyelitis. It is a virus that affects especially children and it can cause either a temporary or a permanent paralysis and even deformities. Fortunately for my aunt, it only affected her arm, but she was swiftly taken to the hospital and treated and she did not suffer any grave long term consequences, just that her arm is not as strong as the other.

Anyway, the point is that every child got vaccinated against the poliomyelitis and so it was completly eradicated. Were it not for the vaccine, there would have been hundreds (and maybe more) children in wheelchairs. Now that happened some 40 or 50 years ago. Maybe vaccines back then were not so toxic as today. I only got vaccinated against this type of diseases, but never againt flu or any other type.

Now, even though it seems likely impossible, what if with all these 3rd worldlers there is a new outbreak of some disease that a child is not vaccinated against? In a society where there were only white people who are immunized that would not be a problem. But have these immigrants been inoculated?

I intend of living in a mostly white region and when I'll have children I don't think that I'm going to have them inoculated either. I had a friend who did not got inoculatd and he never ever got sick, but what surprized me the most was the fact that when he got a scratch or an injury he healed quicker than a person who had been vaccined.
Eveleen

Postby Joe » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 am

^There is much controversy surrounding the polio vaccine, polio was in decline before the vaccine. Some say this may be due to how it was diagnosed, still many maintain that the vaccine was ineffective. There is some evidence that the vaccine has caused new cases of polio in recent years also.

I can post some more info if you would like, but I would have to dig-it-up first.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:20 am

Big Pharma is owned by jews. The agenda of the Jew World Order is to reduce the world's population of 5 billion down to 500 million. Vaccines are but one tool in the jew's arsenal to kill you or maim your children for life. "For by thy sorcerires [Gr. pharmakeia i.e. pharmaceuticals, drugs, vaccines, poison] were all nations deceived" Rev. 18:23. The Law prohibits a needle puncturing the skin, "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh" Lev. 19:28. Some people will argue the rest of the verse, but the principle is there. Our body is the temple of God. Does anyone think a witches brew (serum,; most of which is synthetic man-made substances) is authorized by God to enter his temple?

'Murder By Injection' by Eustace Mullins: http://www.eustacemullins.us/wp-content ... 988%29.pdf

Mark
Kentucky

Postby SwordBrethren » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:00 pm

Kentucky wrote:Big Pharma is owned by jews. The agenda of the Jew World Order is to reduce the world's population of 5 billion down to 500 million. Vaccines are but one tool in the jew's arsenal to kill you or maim your children for life. "For by thy sorcerires [Gr. pharmakeia i.e. pharmaceuticals, drugs, vaccines, poison] were all nations deceived" Rev. 18:23. The Law prohibits a needle puncturing the skin, "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh" Lev. 19:28. Some people will argue the rest of the verse, but the principle is there. Our body is the temple of God. Does anyone think a witches brew (serum,; most of which is synthetic man-made substances) is authorized by God to enter his temple?

'Murder By Injection' by Eustace Mullins: http://www.eustacemullins.us/wp-content ... 988%29.pdf

Mark

We could argue puncture vs cut, I would wonder if you take that as far as the Jehovah's Witnesses to the point of refusing blood transfusions.

The idea about not cutting oneself has to do with how the pagans would cut themselves during their rituals. When the Baal priests were trying to get their fire to light, during the challenge with Elijah, they were cutting themselves [while calling on Baal] and probably sprinkling their blood around.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby Kentucky » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:38 pm

SwordBrethren wrote:We could argue puncture vs cut,

How about intentionally penetrating the epidermal?

I would wonder if you take that as far as the Jehovah's Witnesses to the point of refusing blood transfusions.

JW's are irrelevant, considering blood substitutes such as Dextran, saline or Ringer's solution and Hetastarch. I carry a Medical Alert notice in my wallet to that effect. I wonder how many White people get transfusions with non-White blood or AIDS flavored hemoglobin? If I'm in a car wreak and unconscious, I am not consciously "vaccinating" if vital bodily fluids need to be replaced in order to sustain life.

The idea about not cutting oneself has to do with how the pagans would cut themselves during their rituals. When the Baal priests were trying to get their fire to light, during the challenge with Elijah, they were cutting themselves [while calling on Baal] and probably sprinkling their blood around.

The world is rife with Baal worship today. Yes, the rest of Lev. 19:28 does read, "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead." It doesn't say or even imply that you can't put a needle/IV in you to sustain life. The modern doctors of Baal are an institution of death; it's dangerous to walk into a hospital, thinking you will leave healthy. Therefore, the masses who are programmed into vaccinating themselves are consciously participating in the ancient practice of cutting/puncturing their skin as part of a modern epidemic (so called) response ritual. This verse is also used to argue against tatoos with the same objection you make, saying it only pertains to a strict reenactment of times past. However, this is the difference between the letter of the Law and the spirit of the Law. In general, the principle is the same, adulterating the temple of God without cause. It's a personal decision that Christians have to decide for themselves after weighing things in the balance. The thing is, that we should keep in context though, is that the AMA is a dictatorship of quackery that does more harm than good. Real health comes by following God's Law as close as we can.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:14 pm

Blood transfusion is an abomination. Who knows where it is coming from. I would happily accept death before receiving treatment from modern medicine. It is mostly jew-run nonsense. I haven't been to a doctor or hospital in 4 years and God has healed me of some serious things. Some miraculous and others through natural means. I've never fealt healthier in my life.

SwordBrethren wrote:It is probably somewhat safe to vaccinate a person when they have a fully developed immune system, say a child who is 5-15 years old.

The virus itself is not even half the danger. Rather it is the rubbish that goes along with it which is dangerous for any age. Also "fully developed immune system" is relative.

My nieces weren't vaccinated and they are healthy and happy.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:57 pm

I don't see how vaccines could be outside the 'pharmakeia' category. Many contain aluminium and mercury, novels chemicals that are hardly medicines or food in their own right as well as animal cells;
animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain, dog kidney, monkey kidney

http://www.arnica.org.uk/vaccine/whats-in-a-vaccine

Also they if they did impart immunity; the herd immunity theory is wrong because if vaccines actually did what they are suppose to do, one unvaccinated child could not infect the rest of the herd (generally it is the unvaccinated child/person who does not get sick), they only push this idea to condemn those who do not want to get vaccinated, so that idiots will say "your child is putting my child at risk, somehow, that's why little Johnny got sick even though he was vaccinated ...it's your fault".

The flu vaccine can only cover one strain, they never know which strain each flu season will bring ...subsequently those who get the vaccine often fall ill (they do this every year without realising it, my family members never get the vaccine and never get the flu).

Also vaccines given to a developing immune system will result in a long-life battle, their immune system compromised and chronic conditions may result. Vaccines can cause brain inflammation and damage. Some of these cases are covered in the docos I posted.

It is dangerously misleading and indeed false to claim that a vaccine makes us “immune” or “protects” us against an acute disease. In fact, it only drives the infection deeper into the interior and causes us to harbor it chronically, with the result that our responses to it become weaker and weaker, and show less and less tendency to heal or resolve themselves spontaneously. To consider that possibility, I will examine the process of coming down with and recovering from a typical acute disease like the measles, in contrast to what we can observe after giving the measles vaccine...Far from producing a genuine immunity, then, I fear that vaccines act by suppressing or interfering with the immune response as a whole, as radiation, chemotherapy, steroids, and other anti-inflammatory drugs do.

https://pathwaystofamilywellness.org/co ... lemanager/

On brain inflammation (http://www.whale.to/b/blaylock.html):
Vaccination and Brain Inflammation

A great number of studies have shown that when you vaccinate an animal, the body’s inflammatory cytokines not only increase dramatically, but so do the brain’s inflammatory chemicals. The brain has its own immune system that is intimately connected to the body’s immune system. The main immune cell in the brain is called a microglia. Normally, these brain cells are lying throughout the brain in a resting state (called ramified). Once activated, they can move around, traveling between brain cells like amoeba (called amoeboid microglia).

In the resting state, they release chemicals that support the growth and protection of brain cells and their connections (dendrites and synapses). But when activated, they secrete a number of very harmful chemicals, including inflammatory cytokines, chemokines, complement, free radicals, lipid peroxidation products, and two excitotoxins -- glutamate and quinolinic acid.

In essence, these brain immune cells are out to kill invaders, since the body’s immune system sent an emergency message that an invasion had occurred. With most infections, this phase of activation last no more than a few days to two weeks, during which time the immune system successfully kills off the invaders. Once that is accomplished, the immune system shuts down to allow things to cool off and the brain to repair what damage was done by its own immune system.

What researchers knew was that during this period of activation, people generally feel bad and that what they experience closely resembles depression -- a condition called “sickness behavior”. Most of us have experience this when suffering from a viral illness -- such things as restlessness, irritability, a need to get away from people, trouble sleeping, fatigue and difficulty thinking.
Joe

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:51 am

Luckily I left school long before the state sponsored injection we're meant to have in the U.K.

The one that has 6 {?} needles and leaves a circular scar on the shoulder/deltoid....

..and I gotta admit,..I am a "little brighter" {not bragging} than most people I've known that DID have it done to them.

Alot of info on vaccines can be found here also. http://www.drcarley.com/
HeiligeSchriftLeser

PreviousNext

Return to Medicine & "Science"