This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Vaccinations

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Vaccinations

Postby NicoChristian » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:18 am

Is it good for children to be vaccinated? Here I was told that vaccinations are not obligatory, but me and my wife are deciding whether or not to have vaccinations. I believe that good hygiene and cleanliness are essential to avoiding diseases and a lot of diseases have pretty much been eradicated anyway. In Russia people are still given smallpox vaccines despite smallpox being long gone. I was given tuberculosis as a baby, because it's policy in Finland, I've also had other vaccinations as a child. Still I think good health and hygiene are more effective than vaccines and often vaccines can do more harm than good. I'd like some feedback on other people's experiences. I often thought that Europeans have a lot of natural immunities anyway, as all Europeans are descendents of bubonic plague, smallpox and other disease survivors. That's why a lot of diseases don't decimate our populations anymore as we have lots of natural immunities.

Need advice.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: Vaccinations

Postby bahr » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:50 am

Vaccinations are an abomination, the worst sort of poisoning, a diabolical sorcery! Our blood is sacred, we should never permit anyone, and especially jew demons, to mess with it!
bahr

Postby brucebohn » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:03 am

NicoChristian wrote:Is it good for children to be vaccinated? Here I was told that vaccinations are not obligatory, but me and my wife are deciding whether or not to have vaccinations. I believe that good hygiene and cleanliness are essential to avoiding diseases and a lot of diseases have pretty much been eradicated anyway. In Russia people are still given smallpox vaccines despite smallpox being long gone. I was given tuberculosis as a baby, because it's policy in Finland, I've also had other vaccinations as a child. Still I think good health and hygiene are more effective than vaccines and often vaccines can do more harm than good. I'd like some feedback on other people's experiences. I often thought that Europeans have a lot of natural immunities anyway, as all Europeans are descendents of bubonic plague, smallpox and other disease survivors. That's why a lot of diseases don't decimate our populations anymore as we have lots of natural immunities.

Need advice.

I pray that you put as much research into this decision as you do your studies
to be a better servent of Yahweh your Father! My daughter had exemptions for school
and I had numerous confrontations with her doctor, family and friends over the
safety of these vaccinations.. Do the research, pray , make the right decision
and " stick to your guns"!! Yah Bless little Isabella........
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Nayto » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:40 pm

NicoChristian wrote:Is it good for children to be vaccinated?

Absolutely not. It is a very, very bad idea to be vaccinated. There are a whole host of conditions linked to vaccinations not only from the heavy metals contained therein, but from the viruses themselves (a vaccination is a weak virus with antibodies).

You should research it and if you come to the conclusion that you should do it then contact me and let me.try to convince you otherwise first, lol.
Nayto

Postby SwordBrethren » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:22 pm

NicoChristian wrote:Is it good for children to be vaccinated? Here I was told that vaccinations are not obligatory, but me and my wife are deciding whether or not to have vaccinations. I believe that good hygiene and cleanliness are essential to avoiding diseases and a lot of diseases have pretty much been eradicated anyway. In Russia people are still given smallpox vaccines despite smallpox being long gone. I was given tuberculosis as a baby, because it's policy in Finland, I've also had other vaccinations as a child. Still I think good health and hygiene are more effective than vaccines and often vaccines can do more harm than good. I'd like some feedback on other people's experiences. I often thought that Europeans have a lot of natural immunities anyway, as all Europeans are descendents of bubonic plague, smallpox and other disease survivors. That's why a lot of diseases don't decimate our populations anymore as we have lots of natural immunities.

Need advice.

Wait, they injected you with a vaccine that caused you to contract tuberculosis? Or they simply gave you a vaccination for tuberculosis?
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby Nayto » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:37 pm

SwordBrethren wrote:Wait, they injected you with a vaccine that caused you to contract tuberculosis? Or they simply gave you a vaccination for tuberculosis?

That doesn't actually make sense because TB is a bacterial infection. There are no vaccines for bacteria.
Nayto

Postby NicoChristian » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:55 pm

I was given a tuberculosis vaccination when I was born so I had no choice in the matter. I know that I'm immune because when I was in secondary school they did tests to check immunity to TB and mine came up positive. I was vaccinated in Finland at birth, but went to school in England where vaccinations are done in teenage years.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby SwordBrethren » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:41 pm

NicoChristian wrote:I was given a tuberculosis vaccination when I was born so I had no choice in the matter. I know that I'm immune because when I was in secondary school they did tests to check immunity to TB and mine came up positive. I was vaccinated in Finland at birth, but went to school in England where vaccinations are done in teenage years.

It is probably somewhat safe to vaccinate a person when they have a fully developed immune system, say a child who is 5-15 years old.

It is incredibly dangerous and reckless to vaccinate an infant, prior to birth they depended solely on their mother's immune system and they are not capable of handling weakened virus vaccinations.

I would never support vaccinating a newborn child or an infant.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby Hunter » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:49 pm

There seems to have been very few books written (when I was looking into this) which are entirely opposed to vaccination/immunization. At most, some try to offer the usual "fair and balanced approach" or try to discuss the "merits" or "good" that vaccines (blood poisonings/contaminations) have done throughout modern history.

I own a book called "Immunization: The Reality Behind the Myth" by Walene James, first published in 1988. Look for it on Amazon under used books. Whether or not its available, Amazon might show other related books as well. Carefully consider your decision, after doing your own research.

Find out who (which pharmaceutical companies, NGO's, governmental agencies) are behind the push for these various vaccines. Who stands the most to gain?

Research the alleged link between vaccines and Autism. Ask why mercury is found in some vaccines, if not all, or why devastating adjuvants containing petroleum are used in them. I personally know a young man who got very ill, and remained quite lethargic & weak for a long time, after getting his "free" flu vaccine.

So, if you should come to the conclusion that all current vaccines are truly toxic, ask yourself if this is unintentional or intentional - the latter, of course, being of the most cause to be concerned/alarmed about.
Hunter

Postby Lang » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:30 pm

"Actually it has been proven that vaccines are quite dangerous to people. Most people in the general public are now aware that cases of autism, asthma, diabetes and ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) have drastically risen over the last 30 years. So, we have to ask ourselves what is causing the increase in these diseases? Well, independent scientific research-ers (meaning that they are not paid by the rich Phar-maceutical companies) have concluded that the in-creases in these diseases are most likely due to the 37 shots that our children now get vaccinated with by the age of five years old! That‘s 37 shots which total 74 vaccines (including the annual flu shot) being injected into infants! Well, that is just crazy! Autism in particu-lar has been linked to all the Mercury/Thimerosal found within the immunizations and as such we now have an Autism epidemic on our hands!

"As a result of the public outrage, the vaccine compa-nies are allegedly now making an effort to remove most of the mercury from some of their vaccines. Now, I hope you are aware that European mankind lived just fine for thousands of years without ANY vaccinations. Most people in the public have been in-doctrinated to believe that vaccines were responsible for eliminating infectious illnesses such as Polio, mea-sles, tuberculosis, whooping cough, small pox, scarlet fever and typhoid. The truth of the matter is that im-proved sanitation, improved water supplies, improved personal hygiene, and better nutrition were responsible for the dramatic decline of the diseases. You see all these diseases from 1850 to 1940 were in decline by approximately 90 percent because creative Europeans had invented such things as refrigeration & the freezer.

"This meant cellars exposed to rodents and insects no longer had to be used to store food. Our people had also invented drilled wells with clean running water, (instead of having to drink from contaminated water supplies used by animals) indoor plumbing with show-ers and flush toilets (no more monthly baths or out-houses) and an array of soap and cleaning products. We had also invented modern advancements where we no longer had to rely so heavily on using & being sur-rounded by animals & their by-products such as feath-ers and furs which we used in our pillows and bedding. All of these modern inventions provided a cleaner liv-ing environment, which drastically reduced the spread of infectious diseases. But then during the 1940s vac-cines were introduced and approved by The American Medical Association and the Center for Disease Con-trol who quickly claimed credit for the reduction of the diseases. During the 1940s - 1960s the infectious dis-eases continued to fall by an additional 10 percent until they were all but eradicated, but not due to the shots being introduced, but again due to the advances in European technology, which was becoming more and more available across the planet. In fact an undisputed study by St. Martin‘s Press, New York states, ―It is estimated that at most, 3.5% of the total decline in mortality since 1900 could be ascribed to medical measures introduced for the diseases considered. Fur-thermore, medical measures were introduced several decades after a marked decline had already set in and having no detectable influences in most instances.‖ So there you have it! The study, which to this day no one has tried to discredit due to its accuracy, con-cluded that vaccines have nothing to do with at least 96.5 % of the reduction of the infectious diseases.

"Now, the contents of the vaccines are outrageous! Our children, whose fragile immune systems are still de-veloping, get exposed through their first 74 vaccines by 5 years of age to the following neurotoxins. Phenol (a poison), Formaldehyde (cancer causing), Alum (a preservative), Acetone (used in nail polish remover), Aluminum Phosphate (which is toxic), Glycerin (toxic to the liver, plus causes kidney and lung damage), Monosodium Glutamate (MSG is an allergic sub-stance), Toxic metals, lead, cadmium, Aluminum, Mercury (Thimerosal), chick embryo, SV 40 (from monkeys which is cancer causing), and Squalene which is an adjuvant that comes from shark livers.

"Obviously common sense tells us that none of these toxins have any business being injected into our hu-man bodies. So, you have to ask yourself do you trust your Zionist controlled government enough to allow them to inject you with these neurotoxins just because they tell you that you need them? The fact-filled sci-ence, which proves vaccines are harmful to the human body is out there on the internet for all to read, the only problem is that it isn‘t promoted by the majority of medical doctors because they are all in business with the Zionist controlled Pharmaceutical companies! The Zionists are using Vaccines as just another method to further weaken and then eventually genocide our peo-ple from the planet. Don't end up a tragic statistic like thousands of others who faithfully accepted their vac-cines without questioning the presence of toxic ingre-dients. For more information watch the video ―Are Vaccines Safe?‖ & visit www.childhoodshots.com.

Hope it helps.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Next

Return to Medicine & "Science"