This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The NSA can hack into anything

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Re: The NSA can hack into anything

Postby brucebohn » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:22 pm

Filidh wrote:we should train ourselves to the best of our ability as soldiers of christ. thats us doing our part. if we do our part, then yahweh will do his.

yahweh did not allow us to just walkout, buttnaked, in front of the canaanites, without any weapons, and say 'yahweh will drive them from before us, we dont have to do anything'.

we armed ourselves as much as we were able, we did everything in our power to train and equip ourselves, and yahweh drove them before us because we showed we were willing to do our part and placed our complete faith in him to do his.

likewise, while posting on christogenea is fine because i, and i hope all of us, trust bill, there are many sites, such as google and gmail, youtube, yahoo and ymail, facebook, bing and hotmail, twitter, facebook, and so on, who track your every move and who we should not trust whatsoever. to just say 'well, yahweh has our back, so were able to let the enemy see everything that we do anyway' isnt doing our part! its the same as walking up to the canaanites buttnaked and expecting god to take care of everything for us.

we need to train ourselves to the best of our ability, using whatever gifts weve been given, so that were able to do our part and yahweh is able to do his.

if we do so, and the enemy outnumbers us a thousand to one, we will still prevail because yahweh is with us and we did our part, so hell do his.

but if we dont do our part, then why would he?

When the Israelite's fled Egypt To the promised land they were disorganized,
they were in possession of few weapons, and were far from being a trained
cohesive military force! As the returning spies described the terrifying size
of the Rephaim and the power of the forces that would be arrayed against
them should they attack as Yahweh God commanded, they were immobilized
by fear!! They failed thier first test of faith & were severly punished for a
length of time suffecient to raise a new generation that was up to the task...
Joshua would have gone in alone with only bare hands!
They succeded because all that was asked of them was faith & courage.
Yahweh created the conditions for them to destroy these demon's
so yes, He "had their backs"..........
Now if someone or some group out there has some organized strategy,
to implement actions to oppose the PTB, and secrecy is needed, we
are smart enough to find some form of communication outside of
Gov't intelligence gathering mediums such as Facebook, myspace,
Twitter, YT,ect; ect;
By the way, if you are Christian/ Israelite, you are the target in
this battle & as a consequence, are "high profile" whether you
like it or not! Thru faith alone, a thousand will fall to your left,
ten thousand to your right...
[ PS, I am well armed, never "buttnaked", I only rely on my faith..]
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Re: The NSA can hack into anything

Postby Filidh » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:23 pm

bruce, i know that they were ill-equipped, outnumbered, and outclassed. thats exactly my point. that, with what little they did have, they did everything they were able with it. and as they did, so should we.

im not saying we shouldnt rely on god - im saying the opposite. that, in order to rely on god, we must first train ourselves with what we do have, even if the end result is still us being outnumbered and outgunned, so that we show yahweh that were willing to do our part and do everything in our power.

and that for some of us, a segment of that training includes internet anonymity. i wasnt questioning you or anyone elses faith, and i know that a thousand will fall at our side and ten thousand at our right hand. all im saying is that if we have the ability to stop the government from spying on us to any degree at all, we should do so.

thats what i meant when i said each of us should use whatever gifts we were given to the best of our ability.

we shouldnt just disregard the advantages of certain protections were able to give ourselves because god will protect us all in the end anyway. i know hell protect us, but we also have to do our part to protect ourselves as well, thats all i was saying in that regard.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Previous

Return to Medicine & "Science"