This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Nazi Vermin Attack Brit-Am DNA Explanation

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Nazi Vermin Attack Brit-Am DNA Explanation

Postby Vandal » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:43 am

The Evil Pair ... This article by Martin Lightfoot was attacked by traitors to the USA associated with Nazis. One calls himself William Finck, the other Clifton Emahiser . They are open and unabashed concerning their nefarious designs and sinister intentions. This is where they bring up the DNA question:
They use the Nazi Swastika and promote Mein Kampf written by Hilter on his web-site. They are obsessed with Jews and dedicate themselves to either spreading propaganda against the Jews or promoting notions in favor of the German Nazis.

[link removed]

One could swear that Eli James Publishing, inc. wrote this hit piece. I couldn't get past the part about the "Evil Pair." You probably won't either, lol. I don't know if it is worth a rebuttal, but I'm digging around for info on Brit-Am.
------------------------------
Domain ID:D82375022-LROR
Domain Name:BRITAM.x[edited to keep from follows to link]
Created On:12-Jan-2002 07:58:01 UTC
Last Updated On:10-Dec-2012 18:12:40 UTC
Expiration Date:12-Jan-2014 07:58:01 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:OnlineNIC Inc. (R64-LROR)
Registrant ID:ONLC-3948655-4
Registrant Name:Yair Davidiy (ISRC-79344893)
Registrant Organization:Yair Davidiy
Registrant Street1:POB 595
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Jerusalem
Registrant State/Province:Jerusalem
Registrant Postal Code:91004
Registrant Country:IL
Registrant Phone:+1.5737963203
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+1.5737963203
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:domain@seanic.net
Admin ID:ONLC-3948655-1
Last edited by Vandal on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed URL to Jewish Scam Site
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Re: Nazi Vermin Attack Brit-Am DNA Explanation

Postby wmfinck » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Brit-am is the website of the jew bastard commonly called in English by the name Yair Davidy. The British-Israel F*tards love the kike bastard, and he is always soaking them for money. I would prefer you remove the link to his site. Not because I don't want anyone reading the article, but because I don't want his Google site ranking going up due to our linking him, LOL.

He wrote that piece after I did a program with Clifton, and I have know about it ever since. But I will not address anyone who I know is a jew, so I have never answered him. I would not piss on him if he were on fire.

Luke chapter 23 wrote:8 Then Herodas seeing Yahshua rejoiced exceedingly, for he was for a considerable time wishing to see Him on account of that which is heard concerning Him, and he hoped to see some sign coming from Him. 9 And he questioned Him with many statements, but He answered him nothing.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Medicine & "Science"