This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Exercise

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Re: Exercise

Postby Vandal » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:52 am

[licks cheetos grease off fingers] What's wrong with being fat?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby Vandal » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:55 am

Filidh wrote:I was still of the belief that we should coddle our brothers rather than lovingly show them the absolute truth regardless of how it makes them feel temporarily, with the knowledge that they'll be better off for it in the long-run, at the time.

Husbands, go ahead, tell your wives to lose some weight. You might beg for heavenly wrath rather than hers..... :lol:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby Nayto » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:35 am

Depends on whether the husband is a man or not :P
Nayto

Postby Nayto » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:46 am

Having said all this... No-one is trying to enforce the image portrayed on Jew media. Some body fat is required and healthy. I mean, if you have some extra fat it helps you to weather illness better where you don't eat as much and your body is possibly burning more energy because of a fever. Even animals purposefully fatten themselves up for the winter and it's interesting that humans have the same potential. So I suppose if we were in the same kind of situation we could use being fat to our advantage, but the reality is that we have access to food all year round and have no excuse to eat much more than we need. This is of course apart from the fact that it is mostly an unhealthy diet which causes one to be overweight...
Nayto

Postby Nayto » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:56 pm

A couple of gems from Solomon...

"The good eats to feed his life, but the belly of the bad for greed." Proverbs 13:25

"Happy land, when... your nobles seek health from food not excess!" Ecclesiastes 10:17
Nayto

Postby whiteceramicbowl » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:16 pm

I work out so I can be attractive. Hopefully later in life I won't morph into a landwhale.
whiteceramicbowl

Postby wmfinck » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:49 pm

Round is a shape.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:51 pm

In the Bible obesity was seen as greed. I forget the exact passage, but the description that a fat man was greedy was used of a certain king of Moab.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Medicine & "Science"