This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

An Inconvenient Hoax

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

An Inconvenient Hoax

Postby bjhoostal » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:11 am

An Inconvenient Hoax

Al Gore got us good. For years, Gore has been promoting one of the greatest hoaxes in human history: Man is the cause of climate change.

The scientific consensus that mankind has caused climate change was shaken at its core last week after Russian hackers illegally obtained 10 years of e-mails between the world’s top climate change scientists. The exposure of the content within the e-mails has leading academics referring to global warming as a “load of hot air underpinned by fraud.” There are various concerns drawn from this revelation that have climate change skeptics referring to this scandal as “Climategate,” a rightful name for a disgraceful event. The e-mails obtained appeared to indicate an assortment of unlawful behavior and a distortion of scientific principles.

Two main concerns are drawn from these e-mails. The first is the credibility of the research conducted. The scientists conducting this research were considered to be the world leaders on the topic of climate change. However, according to the e-mails, data was fabricated, manipulated or deleted altogether.

The second is the integrity and effectiveness of the peer review process. Normally when done correctly, it is an efficient way for researchers to receive valuable feedback on their findings as well as to inform the author if it is significant enough for publication. However, when other top scientists displayed discontent for the man-made assumption, these contrarians were dismissed, and their future in the scientific community was questioned.

Furthermore, the Global Warming Petition Project consists of more than 31,000 U.S. scientists who denounce human-caused climate change. These scientists base their conclusion on creditable research that offers an equally viable explanation for climate change.

What is most frightening about this is that this information has been regarded as significant to Democrats in America. While Republicans have been skeptical as to mankind being responsible for climate change, Democrats have long considered there to be sufficient evidence, even going as far as to attempt to pass a cap-and-trade bill. If passed, the bill will essentially raise taxes and penalize Americans who are not living green enough by government standards.

Leave it to the Democrats to institute a tax to change the weather.

Besides the raising of taxes, the cap-and-trade bill will increase the role of the federal government in our lives. There are restrictions within the bill that will require Americans to change the way they live and adhere to standards set by the government. On top of that, there will be government inspectors who will go around and rate each home on its energy efficiency. If the house does not meet the standards established by the government, the government will not allow the house to be put up for sale until the home meets the requirements.

It is not the role of the government to tell Americans how to live their lives. It should be the individual’s responsibility to look after the environment.

With the global environmental summit in Copenhagen on the horizon, many countries have been attempting to pass their versions of the cap-and-trade bill. However, with the leak of these e-mails, that has become increasingly difficult. For example, a cap-and-trade bill in Australia’s was recently defeated by their parliament.

There is no doubt that climate change is occurring, but the exposure of these e-mails will make it far more difficult for Democrats to use climate change as an excuse to increase taxes and expand the size of the federal government.

Regardless of climate change causes, common sense tells us that we should continue to go green and look out for our environment. However, rather than having the government dictate how we live our lives, the change should come from an individual’s own concerns for the environment.

The burden of climate change can now be lifted from our shoulders.

http://www.dailyevergreen.com/story/30342

Yah Bless,

Brian
bjhoostal

Re: An Inconvenient Hoax

Postby SaxonJackson » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:40 am

I'm interested to see if the proponents of this giant scam will continue pushing legislation based on the false information and outright lies promoted by Gore and the other sycophants of his ilk. If this particular pathway towards a governmental power grab doesn't succeed I'm sure they'll come up with a new plan.

(By the way ... you may remember me as ActionJackson from a couple of other forums.)
SaxonJackson

Postby JamesTheJust » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:57 pm

If this particular pathway towards a governmental power grab doesn't succeed I'm sure they'll come up with a new plan.

Yeah, they'll call it "global cooling".
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby matthewott » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Actually there is, and already instituted. You may heard the new "term" being used..."Global Climate Change". It easily covers their collective asses so that any fluctuation either way (you know, the natural course of things) can be attributed to the same "causes" of Global Warming. The joos will never stop until our entire existence is a lie, and they are soooo damn close to pulling it off!

Please Yahshua, come back soon, I beg of you...all your kinsmen beg of you. Amen.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Les » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:15 pm

well, before this "global warming" 'threat' happened, I read many years ago, the world will tilt a little, and the area where I, Bill, etc live will become more of a warmer climate like Florida, which means reptiles, snakes, etc would start getting more prevalent I suppose.

I'd rather eventually freeze to death living in an igloo instead if all power and society fails, as I hate snakes,venomous spiders,alligators,etc with a passion.
Les

Return to Medicine & "Science"