This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

I need links showing deaths caused by H1N1 VACCINE

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

I need links showing deaths caused by H1N1 VACCINE

Postby Les » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:09 pm

I have heard of and read of a few deaths caused this past year from the H1N1/swine flu vaccine, but since my computer died, have no access to what I bookmarked / texts/ pdf's I saved.

These yo-yo's over here
http://www.bravewords.com/braveboard/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=103831&start=75&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
have had a poll/ thread going -
Have you had your H1N1 shot?
Yes 7% [ 4 ]
No 92% [ 52 ]
Total votes : 56
Many voted no, but a minority (atheists) will ridicule anyone who opposes them, saying they want hard facts/links, etc.

Can anyone help?
i don't expect you to join that forum, but I know some of the people there, and I know at least one white man on there, who also finally sees through all the b.s.

I know, I know, ...why do I bother? Because the majority of people on there are more than likely Whites / Israelites for one thing.
Les

Re: I need links showing deaths caused by H1N1 VACCINE

Postby mouthypatricia » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:27 am

mouthypatricia

Re: I need links showing deaths caused by H1N1 VACCINE

Postby Les » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:04 pm

Thanks! ;)
I just found a disc with a lot of Talkshoe shows from the summer, and one was 07-09-2009 The Voice of Christian Israel with Eli James on "Disease and Death By Vaccination" with guests Patricia and Wendy!
I only listened to the first few minutes so far again, and the first link mentioned was http://www.vaccinetruth.org/
!! right on!
:D

EDIT: I just listened and wow! What a TON of great info, everybody should go download that episode!

If you look at the thread that is linked in the first post, the "brainiacs" are still ridiculing and I doubt are even reading the info, just mocking the links... figures...at least people who aren't assholes, like the 90% that voted no to getting the shot will probably look at the links given, once again, thank you.
Les

Return to Medicine & "Science"