This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Anyone ever read Richard Hoskins

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Anyone ever read Richard Hoskins

Postby Eyesopen » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:25 am

He said there's an old story down under, that says centuries ago, the Aborigines in Australia, wouldn't eat the white/caucasians since they were too salty! Since WE ARE the SALT OF THE EARTH! Praise YHWH!
Eyesopen

Re: Anyone ever read Richard Hoskins

Postby icelander93 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:09 am

Very interesting and welcome to the forum :D
Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
icelander93

Postby Michael » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:19 pm

Yes, I have read a bit of Richard Hoskin's works, but I must admit that I have not read a great deal. Something I must do. Interesting observation re the salt though Eyesopen. BTW an excellent name! To get here you truly must have had your eyes opened to the Truth!!! Welcome to the forum!!

Re the non-Adamic's cannabalism (Cain Baal) in the South Pacific regions. The Maori in New Zealand on the other hand ate greatly of the white man when the original pioneers first came. I can remember when I was a young child at school in New Zealand, the Maori used to joke about their ancestor's cannabal activities, saying that white man's flesh was tasty. So this is in contrast to the Abboes in Australia. The first British to New Zealand conquered this non-Adamic Asiatic horde filth, and brought civilisation to that land, only for the descendants of those original British to end up giving back vast assets to them, paying high taxes for the upkeep of them, and having their children indoctrinated by the state school system about how the European civilisation is lower than that of this horde's civilisation, and while the Maori horde rapes and murders them at an ever increasing rate. New Zealand will one day end up like South Africa and Rhodesia. Not tomorrow, or next month, but it will happen eventually.
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Postby Rich83 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Yes, Ive read his, "Vigilantes of Christendom." Its a very nice work. Highly recommended.
Rich83

Postby Kentucky » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:12 am

I've known Richard going back to 1989 at a Pete Peters camp in Colorado. My wife and I visited him and his wife 2 years ago just before he retired The Hoskins Report. He offered the THR newsletter to me and I told him flat out that no one could replace him. He still supervises a charity for a South African orphanage of White children. He's a great man and asset to Christian Identity.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:53 am

Good choice, Mark. I read a few Hoskins Reports early in my CI learning, and there are some things which cannot be done by others and be the same. They would be a treasure to have online.

Back around 1998 or 1999, I sent my kids copies of The Wolves and The Sheep. Not that they all read it. I do hope someone is able to keep Hoskins' books available.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:07 pm

wmfinck wrote:Back around 1998 or 1999, I sent my kids copies of The Wolves and The Sheep. Not that they all read it. I do hope someone is able to keep Hoskins' books available.

His wife is a wonderful helpmate and works in the mailroom. I was sorry to hear that having 6 children and many grandchildren, that not one of them is interested in filling dad's or grandpa's shoes. Richard also has a library of rare books, especially pertaining to the Civil War. He was concerned about their survival after he's gone. I remember Richard giving one of the most memorable speeches I ever heard, with his unique and charming Virginia accent, that was 'The Wolves and the Sheep.' "Wolves eat sheep, that's what wolves do."

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Medicine & "Science"