This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

True Ott- They're now "chipping" pills!

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

True Ott- They're now "chipping" pills!

Postby mouthypatricia » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:41 pm

OK, FRIENDS, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH, how about you?

They're already invading our bodies with dangerous drugs, but that's just not enough for Big Pharma.

Nope—they want to step it up to a whole new level of invasion into our bodies and our privacy as well.

Novartis, the major patent-holder for the swine flu vaccine, according to the Financial Times of London is currently testing technology that inserts a tiny microchip into each pill you take—a microchip that will send you a reminder via text message if you fail to take your next pill as scheduled.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!!! Is it any mystery now, that they can use the same technology to track those who have been vaccinated, and those who have refused??

Yes, it's straight out of sci-fi, but unfortunately all too real. It's been tested in 20 patients using the blood pressure medicine Diovan. Novartis boasts that the microchip boosted "compliance" from 30% to 80%.

Development of the chip came out of rising concern among the government and other parties that we're not seeing the health improvements claimed by drug companies—that people stop taking the drugs because of side effects or because they "fail to notice the value of the drug."

And if people stop taking the drugs, Big Pharma starts losing money. So they need to find new ways to make sure people are choking down their drugs.

As it stands, this is disturbing enough, but I'm ready to start taking bets on how long it takes for this technology to be absolutely abused. After all, this could be a marketing goldmine.

Just imagine—you pop the generic pill your doctor has prescribed, and minutes later your phone beeps.

It's a text message from Novartis, letting you know that their version of the pill is far superior. Or let's say you're already taking their version, and they just HAD to let you know about one of the other great drugs they're working on.

Will we be able to choose between these "improved" pills and those that don't involve swallowing computer pieces? And how long will it be until the chip can send information far beyond whether or not the pill made it down the hatch?

Seems like we're on a short road to a complete invasion of privacy here. You can bet I'll be keeping a close eye on this story.

Dr. True

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c1473442-a6f4 ... ck_check=1
mouthypatricia

Re: True Ott- They're now "chipping" pills!

Postby PILGRIM » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:24 am

Well, we don't need to worry. We know our representatives in government will stop such illegal invasions of our privacy. :roll: Is it just me or does the beast seem to be in a really big hurry??
PILGRIM

Re: True Ott- They're now "chipping" pills!

Postby ulyponce » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:00 pm

i have not heard ott do a show yet without mentioning joe mengele and the nazis. as far as mentioning the talmud... i'm still waiting
ulyponce

Return to Medicine & "Science"