This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

British girl dies after receiving cervical cancer vaccine

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

British girl dies after receiving cervical cancer vaccine

Postby Les » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:29 pm

http://lifestyle.ca.msn.com/health-fitn ... d=21964984

I have links from earlier this year saying this was going to happen, this cervical cancer vaccine would kill young girls.
Les

Re: British girl dies after receiving cervical cancer vaccine

Postby mouthypatricia » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:48 am

It's already killed about 35, if I'm keeping count right. The rest of the young women are wishing they were dead- they're lives are so torturous now from this vaccine. I helped a 21 year old recover from adverse reactions to Gardasil. She was absolutely miserable with racing heart, light headedness and other symptoms. In the scheme of things they are the mildest symptoms I've heard. As with other vaccines, testosterone is exacerbating. So the most athletic girls are the hardest hit. They're trying to mandate it for boys. Think of the carnage there.

The aluminum adjuvant in Gardasil destroys a woman's reproductive ability. More genocide.
mouthypatricia

Return to Medicine & "Science"