This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Swine Flu Paranoia

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Swine Flu Paranoia

Postby wmfinck » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Is it Swine Flu paranoia? Or did the Levitical Food Laws finally get to Hundred Acre Wood?

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Swine Flu Paranoia

Postby Les » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:08 am

LOL

glad somebody can still joke around
Les

Postby JamesTheJust » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:59 pm

I'd like to send this to my niece. She's a nurse, so she's into sorcery, and she's also about seven months pregnant. She e-mailed me telling me that she was sick as a dog with the swine flu. (Affectionately known as the WHO flu) :(

I asked her if she had taken the shot. She didn't reply back because she knows how I feel about it. I warned them all, but they will not listen. To my nieces and nephews, I am their eccentric uncle. To many members of my family, I am the radical Christian who just doesn't understand. :roll:
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby mouthypatricia » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:24 pm

I love it! :lol:

Thanks for the laugh.
mouthypatricia

Return to Medicine & "Science"