This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Come out of her....

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Re: Come out of her....

Postby Unnamed » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:11 pm

Most excellent, Matt! Thanks for sharing that.
Unnamed

Postby matthewott » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:53 pm

I sure wish I could take credit for that Victor! ;)

However, I have somewhere buried in my 1+ TB of information a ton of such files on survival and preparedness. When I have time I will dig them out and offer them however I can.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Unnamed » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:34 pm

Sorry, Kevin... I credited Matt instead through a brain cramp on my part. I apologize, and thanks for the material. :oops:
Unnamed

Postby Les » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:52 am

I never hear anything about those who own nothing, or live from paycheque to paycheque. There is no way they can "leave". When I went out of town and stayed at a farm, i was told, if there ever was a collapse, all the farmers would dig up all their hidden guns, besides what is registered, and stop all the city dwellers looking for handouts/refuge/sanctuary.
They would kill them to prevent stealing their food/livestock.

One ex-army man I met said the best place was to stay in a city. There will be food in some spots,and if no law enforcement existed...

It probably will not happen in any scenario which we have been lead to believe.
Les

Postby Michael » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:38 am

Les wrote:I never hear anything about those who own nothing, or live from paycheque to paycheque. There is no way they can "leave". When I went out of town and stayed at a farm, i was told, if there ever was a collapse, all the farmers would dig up all their hidden guns, besides what is registered, and stop all the city dwellers looking for handouts/refuge/sanctuary.
They would kill them to prevent stealing their food/livestock.

One ex-army man I met said the best place was to stay in a city. There will be food in some spots,and if no law enforcement existed...

It probably will not happen in any scenario which we have been lead to believe.

Hi Les, I see your argument, but I think there is one thing that is different to say 100 years back. Where you say "all the farmers"...well I think the statistics are that there is only something like 20% of the population in the rural areas compared to city areas in comparison to what there used to be. Whatever the numbers are exactly, there is certainly way more people in the cities as a percentage compared to the past. It will not take these city folk long without food due to excessive speculative price structures, or market manipulated limited supplies (which is happening now) before they will support the government in nationalising agricultural production away from the limited amount of farmers left....as has already been done in East Europe 90 years back. In my opinion, whether this happens tomorrow or in 30 years time, as long as a mass of lazy, idle, hedonistic, jealous people keeps growing in what is known as Western countries, the higher the likelihood of a forced nationalisation of agriculture.
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Postby matthewott » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:55 am

Let me tell you Les, I am your paycheck to paycheck, own nothing guy! "On paper" I have never made more than $26k in taxable "income" in a year. The only thing I own of monetary worth is my production biz, and that is what keeps my head above water. If I don't have enough foresight to sell what I can before the SHTF, I'm honestly not too worried. With my limited resources I have been able to accumulate the bare essentials with which my family and I will be able to do what needs to be done. Trust me, no one needs to be rich to be prepared. As a matter of fact, the poorer you are, the easier it will be to be prepared...you're already used to just getting by on very little. I have been adamant in my role as sole supporter of my family of 5 for over 10 years. I have learned to provide every NECESSITY for my family, even in these times...especially taking care to put away things that idiots were laughing at me for 15 years ago. And I don't know how much experience this ex-military character you talked to has, but you won't catch me dead within 50 miles of any major metropolitan area. To stay in any city when the SHTF is suicide. Learn to hunt, gather, and grow...not loot, pillage, plunder, or GROVEL.

Yah Bless,
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby bamaman » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:22 am

It is good to have seven years of food stored away or close to that
in case of a famine. Rich or poor, anyone can store away food in
case we have hard times ahead. it is good to have a large supply
of food and water in case times do get real tough. Plus converting
to renewable energy is a smart thing. If you can generate your own
energy then you will save a lot in the long run and use that extra
money for other important purposes. Plus if you live in the city and
have a backyard you can have a garden and can, freeze, and even
dehydrate your vegetables. Just a thought.
bamaman

Return to Medicine & "Science"