This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Simple Arithmetic vs. the 6 Million Jews Myth

Hey, the whole world hears about it every day, why shouldn't we?

Postby FolkishChristian » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:08 am

The mass-murder of six million Jews, however, is a myth. This is admitted and proved primarily by British and American authors, and while withholding my own views, here is some information to consider:
According to evidence led in a paper entitled "The Third Reich", three to four million Jews were murdered in Auschwitz alone. This is mathematically impossible. Auschwitz was in operation for four years. Let's assume only three million people were killed here -- in one year, that would be 750,000 or 62,500 a month -- or 2,083 a day!
According to the German Christian Democratic delegate, Eric Blumenfeld of Hamburg, who was incarcerated at Auschwitz, killings only took place at night, for reasons of secrecy -- a period of 12 hours. Thus, 2,082 people should have been killed every 12 hours out of 24 for 1,460 days (four years).
Assuming the corpses were buried, and seeing that sand is four tenths heavier than the human body (proportionately), at an average of 50 kilograms per body, 70 kilograms of sand would be displaced per corpse [a kilogram is equal to 2.2 pounds for practical purposes]. At 2,083 bodies a day, with a corpse mass of 104.2 metric tons, this would be 145.8 metric tons of soil to be removed daily!
In four years, assuming there were "only" 3 million bodies buried, this would leave 212,868 metric tons of soil piled up somewhere. Where is it? There is also the argument that the bodies were burned (also a mathematical impossibility). The calculations are based on figures and evidence from the ultra-modern and efficient crematorium at Dortmund in Germany. To burn one corpse completely requires 31½ kilograms of coal.
The 2,083 people allegedly killed in Auschwitz daily would have required more than 65 metric tons of coal, which was extremely valuable to the war effort – each day. For Germany, this was impossible.
Burning the bodies was impossible for another reason. In the most modern crematoriums today, one body requires about 2½ hours to be completely cremated. Even if Auschwitz had had 100 burning chambers, the 3 million corpses would have taken 15 years to cremate, burning only in the 12-hour period each day.
Each body produces on average 2 kilograms of ash. Three million corpses would create 6,000 metric tons of ash. This ash, all 6,000 metric tons of it would make quite a heap.
Where were all these ash-heaps after the war?
In closing, I would like to add that all recorded history is on paper and on paper you can write anything, even that 6 million Jews were killed. Paper is patient!
FolkishChristian

Re: Simple Arithmetic vs. the 6 Million Jews Myth

Postby EighthDayWoman » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:59 am

Isn't it amazing how simple mathematics can debunk the whole holohoax propaganda. As you said, what you stated are facts. It's easy to conjure up lies on video or on paper, but the lie is never good.
There is sufficient proof of the jewish genocide of millions in white Russia, the Katyn Forests, and the never mentioned systematic starvation of German soldiers in Eisenhowers DEF camps.
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:39 am

Each "metric ton" of dirt or bodies is roughly equal to a 3ft by 3ft by 3ft cube. That is a lot of 3ft cubes that had to be dealt with!

The bury vs burn scenario (Football field = 120 yards long, 53 yards wide):

1. To bury bodies requires removal of 212,868 cubes of dirt in order to bury all the bodies (equivalent to a football field 100ft high)

or

2. To burn bodies requires 94,500 cubes of coal (football field 45ft high) in order to make 6,000 cubes of ash (football field 1 foot thick)

Where is the beef? The "Nazis" somehow committed the perfect crime and did not leave any of this evidence behind. It's Jew magic...
TheAryanPathtoHELL

Postby NicoChristian » Wed May 02, 2012 11:35 am

Try burning a pig corpse, it takes God knows how long and God knows how much fuel. Yes I'm very sure the Nazis wasted all their fuel on killing Jews and not on the war. People will believe anything, even if it is an obvious impossibility. Even if Jews were killed in the camps, it would have been impossible to kill 6 million. Even a million wouldn't be the easiest of jobs. The only miracle is how people believe it so easily. At least myths and legends during the Middle Ages were based on fact. Myths and legends of today, i.e. Holohoax, evolution are just complete lies, harder to believe than fairy tales.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Return to Holocaust Studies