This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

David Cole and Bradley Smith on DONAHUE

Hey, the whole world hears about it every day, why shouldn't we?

David Cole and Bradley Smith on DONAHUE

Postby Les » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:18 pm

David Cole and Bradley Smith on DONAHUE (44 min) XviD avi

398 mb
44:01 minutes
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JA9TYARS

Almost nobody seen this when it originally aired, except for perhaps 2 cities I think.
Why?
Because David Cole,a jew, exposes and demolishes the "holocaust" story that other jews have had us believed to be true.
Cole was so great in his debating and facts, that almost everywhere that particular Donahue episode was to have been telecast, the broadcast time was "purchased" and an older Donahue tv show was shown instead!

Very easily, the world would not have known this had even existed.
.. so there is "free speech",yes ...and it can be bought off and hidden from us.

During one of the commercial breaks, Donahue got very nasty and insulted David Cole so much, that Cole refused to participate any further.
I know Phl Donahue married a jewess, who starred in "That Girl" tv series during the 1960s, so maybe could explain his attitude. No idea if Phil is a jew himself.
The Shermer character is interesting, he says he publishes Skeptic magazine, which I was told is supposedly
run by the CIA.
Bradley Smith stays calm and well composed during the entire show, which probably did not fit in with the usual appearance of ight-wing, revisionist, neo-nazi, blah blah blah sterotypes that they always have on these types of talk shows.
We are very fortunate that a friend of a friend videotaped it at home, and forwarded a copy to those interested back in the day.
Les

Re: David Cole and Bradley Smith on DONAHUE

Postby wmfinck » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:18 am

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby PILGRIM » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:46 am

wmfinck wrote:Image

Very cool graphic ,,, I will "borrow"! :mrgreen: Thanks!

PILGRIM

Postby wmfinck » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:17 pm

That's exactly how I got it, LOL
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby SwordBrethren » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:25 pm

Let us not forget that David Cole's recantation of his holocaust denial was extorted and coerced out of him by the Jewish Defense League who threatened to kill his parents if he did not sign a pre-written statement wherein it was declared he was a self-hating Jew struggling to come to grips with his jewishness. There is nothing these commissars of political correctness, these enforcers of tyranny, won't do to silence and stifle dissent, even if the dissent comes from the ranks of their own people.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby Les » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:26 am

I didn't know the details. I only heard that Cole was under so much intense pressure, that he "cracked" and 'wimped out", as how I was told by movement people years ago.
I can't find fault anybody who does anything to protect family members,as I know I would do anything ,and take revenge on any who harmed mine, even if they no longer want to associate with me.

By the way, expect more videos soon. :geek:
Les

Postby adelphos » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:07 am

Last edited by adelphos on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adelphos

Postby JamesTheJust » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Phil Donahue is an Irish Catholic

And quite possibly, a tare. Remember McCain?

In any case, Donahue has opted for easy rewards now, for eternal damnation later.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby adelphos » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:54 am

JamesTheJust wrote:And quite possibly, a tare.

Of this I have next to no doubt. He has his reward.
adelphos

Return to Holocaust Studies