This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Holo-Cost "Victims" Reincarnated

Hey, the whole world hears about it every day, why shouldn't we?

Holo-Cost "Victims" Reincarnated

Postby EzraLB » Fri May 13, 2016 11:58 am

A self-described "New Age" rabbi, Yonassan Gershom, has written a "non-fiction" book, Beyond The Ashes, on how jews who allegedly died in WWII have been reincarnated:

"Is it possible that people living today died in the Holocaust? Rabbi Yonassan Gershom presents compelling evidence that supports this seemingly impossible phenomenon. Based on the stories of people he counselled, the author sheds new light on the subject of reincarnation and the divinity of the human soul. In addition to the fascinating case histories, Rabbi Gershom includes information on Jewish teachings regarding the afterlife, karmic healing, and prophecies."

These reincarnated jews, no doubt, will qualify for so-called "Holocaust reparations," which is probably his real motivation to write this book.

http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Ashes-Case ... op?ie=UTF8
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Holo-Cost "Victims" Reincarnated

Postby wmfinck » Fri May 13, 2016 12:35 pm

Wow, there is no end to the scam. As soon as I read the first line, the same thought you concluded with came to mind.

Even the reviews are incredible:
5.0 out of 5 stars
Good in spite of a somewhat misleading title
By Anyechka on August 27, 2004
Format: Paperback
This was a really interesting book, but based on the title, I was expecting it to be more about the cases of people who had had previous incarnations during the Shoah. There were maybe a dozen or so such cases presented, even though the author has counseled a plethora of such people. The cases he does present merely seem to serve as a backdrop for a greater theme of reincarnation in Judaism, Jewish mysticism, and popular misconceptions about the place of spirituality, reincarnation, and New Age elements in Judaism, along with his own mystical beliefs and experiences. It's not that it was badly-written, just that, based on the title, the book would have been better-served focusing more on the many individuals he counseled and the specifics of each of their cases, instead of just using short synopses of about a dozen of their stories as a backdrop for the abovementioned topics. I read the book because I too believe I was there before and am interested in reincarnation stories anyway; I didn't purchase it in the expectation of reading mostly about Jewish mysticism (a great topic, but not one I was looking for here) and other topics that didn't really relate that much to the title.

So, not being able to help myself, I just left a review - under my real name and Amazon account. Haha, wonder if they will suspend that.

This book is very useful. Now that the Jewish people can assert that they suffer from the Holocau$t even though they were born decades, maybe even centuries after it allegedly happened, they can continue to collect reparations indefinitely from those eternally evil Germans.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Holo-Cost "Victims" Reincarnated

Postby Gaius » Fri May 13, 2016 3:01 pm

8-) It's a good job we've got people like Rabbi Gershom to keep us straight on historical fact.
Also lots of that there karmic healing (not to mention the real and actual case histories).
As seen in today's Palestine/Gaza, just for one example among millions.

Just a pity this informative, groundbreaking work wasn't written in the Rainbow Alphabet.
That omission spoilt it for me, sorry to say ...8-)
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Return to Holocaust Studies