This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

A whore for the Hoax is a whore for the Jews

Hey, the whole world hears about it every day, why shouldn't we?

Re: A whore for the Hoax is a whore for the Jews

Postby Les » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:25 am

EzraLB wrote:Not only has Putin's government criminalized the obvious truth about the Holohoax, they've also re-institutionalized the official Soviet-Era assertion that the Ukrainian Holodomor was mere "Nazi Propaganda," which just so happens to be the official narrative of the ADL.

When I first started getting serious about learning and talking about how jews have so much power, which caused me to lose most of my "friends", a Ukrainian guy, my age, asked me how many jews died in WW2, so I said 'six million',
Then he asked "How many Ukrainians died?"
"I don't know"
"8 million".
"What?! I never heard about that!"
"That's because we're not a bunch of whiners like the jews".
Les

Postby EzraLB » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:43 am

Les wrote:"That's because we're not a bunch of whiners like the jews".

I'm sure it's no coincidence that "Whiner" (and its variants) is a very common jewish last name.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Staropramen » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:44 am

Les wrote:When I first started getting serious about learning and talking about how jews have so much power, which caused me to lose most of my "friends", a Ukrainian guy, my age, asked me how many jews died in WW2, so I said 'six million',
Then he asked "How many Ukrainians died?"
"I don't know"
"8 million".
"What?! I never heard about that!"
"That's because we're not a bunch of whiners like the jews".

I like to ask White people their ethnicity and then ask them how many of their own people died in WWII. They usually don't have an answer. Then I ask them how many jews died in WWII and of course they all know that magic number. I then ask them if they think that's strange, that they know how many kikes supposedly died but they are clueless about their own people.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby matthewott » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:40 pm

I'm past disgusted with our people and their complete absence of knowledge. I still don't get that they don't see the planet-wide hypocrisy toward the white race. I felt it in my soul for a long time, and is part of the reason I am here today...though I avoided being 'racist'. I escaped being ed-jew-cated by my own accord. I did my best to research what I considered to be known contradictions. It also doesn't take a genius to realize that, if you uncover lies "over here", you will more than likely uncover lies "over there"...knowing the fallibility of 'man'.
Staro said:
I like to ask White people their ethnicity and then ask them how many of their own people died in WWII. They usually don't have an answer. Then I ask them how many jews died in WWII and of course they all know that magic number. I then ask them if they think that's strange, that they know how many kikes supposedly died but they are clueless about their own people.

If someone had brought that to my attention when I was in high school, I would have researched the heck out of it and probably would have found CI 25 years ago...
The kikes have successfully reared generations of spoonfed judaeo morons...
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby EzraLB » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:20 pm

Staropramen wrote:I like to ask White people their ethnicity and then ask them how many of their own people died in WWII. They usually don't have an answer.

One of the most sickening statistics about WWII is that almost as many German civilians were murdered as German soldiers killed in action. Yahweh knows all about the true 6 Million who were murdered in the war:

A little over 6,000,000 ethnic German true Israelites were murdered by the satanic jews--half of which were civilians.

How ironic is that? :evil:
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Previous

Return to Holocaust Studies