This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Six Million My Ass

Hey, the whole world hears about it every day, why shouldn't we?

Re: Six Million My Ass

Postby Staropramen » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Kentucky wrote:
Staropramen wrote:There's an LP called "Concentration Camp Horrors" that I'm on the lookout for. I'll bet it's a hoot!

Let me guess... there's morose violins playing

Mark

Page 5, 4th LP down on right side;

http://www.otrr.org/FILES/Magz_pdf/Misc/Radiola_126.pdf

I saw one once for $50 but I know I'll find it at a flea market for $1 sooner or later.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby NSWolf » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:38 pm

I believe that the sign at the Holiday Camp now says 1 and a half Million? i maybe wrong.
But it just shows the world if and when they wake up,how much a bunch of lying filthy race these are.They cant even make there minds up,the Juden is obsessed with the 6 million number.
“I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty
Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord’s work.”

[Adolph Hitler, Speech, Reichstag, 1936]
NSWolf

Postby wmfinck » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:00 pm

Staropramen wrote:Page 5, 4th LP down on right side;
I saw one once for $50 but I know I'll find it at a flea market for $1 sooner or later.

I might have to extract that LP cover image and description, and post the PDF - soon, perhaps, LOL
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Gideon300 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:11 pm

wmfinck wrote:
Staropramen wrote:Page 5, 4th LP down on right side;

I might have to extract that LP cover image and description, and post the PDF - soon, perhaps, LOL

Found a 400x400 pixel image of the album cover by searching for the LP title just now. -
Attachments
Concentration Camp Horrors LP.jpg
Concentration Camp Horrors LP.jpg (33.28 KiB) Viewed 2200 times
Gideon300

Postby Gideon300 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:22 pm

About that record album, I was tempted to make some kind of bad joke like maybe "I heard when it came out it was number one with a bullet," but decided not to; although I guess I did anyway by mentioning it.

In all seriousness, jews use macabre humor as yet another way to get still more Holocaust™ references into the public psyche and it's maybe as effective if not more so than all the History channel documentaries with editing such as one I saw where, as the camera panned slowly across a still image of a pile of corpses, they had transposed a semi-transparent image of the flag of the Third Reich for added emphasis. Of course the prerequisite ominous music, or more like low growl of a synthesizer was added to complete the scene.

One joke I heard a jewish comedian/commodian tell on a morning rock radio show years back was that his uncle was a Holocaust™ Survivor® (which caused the show hosts to immediately get quiet of course) and that to this day you can't get him to go anywhere near a gas chamber. That was the cue for the radio show hosts to laugh, but add that "that's terrible," feigning disgust while nevertheless yucking it up.
Gideon300

Postby Kentucky » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Gideon300 wrote:Of course the prerequisite ominous music, or more like low growl of a synthesizer was added to complete the scene.

Before synthesizers it was a hyper-somber cello.

Holocaust™ Survivor®

You can use TM on any mark that you wish to designate as a trademark. No registration is required, and in most states this will actually give you some "common law" trademark rights.

You can use the "R" symbol only once you obtain a federal trademark registration from the US Patent and Trademark Office. The process of applying for a federal trademark takes about a year, and during the application process you may NOT use the "R" symbol (doing so is illegal). You must continue to use nothing or "TM" until the federal registration is issued.

and that to this day you can't get him to go anywhere near a gas chamber.

Or showers for that matter. In the parable of the wheat and tares, it doesn't appear that they are going to the furnaces voluntarily. I can't wait for that day when the announcer on TV says, "Gentlemen, start your ovens." Of course everybody knows the Pillsbury Doughboy is a nazi.

Mark.
Attachments
02-pillsbury_holocaust.jpg
02-pillsbury_holocaust.jpg (35.42 KiB) Viewed 2195 times
Kentucky

Postby Gideon300 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:39 pm

Kentucky wrote:
Holocaust™ Survivor®

You can use TM on any mark that you wish to designate as a trademark. No registration is required, and in most states this will actually give you some "common law" trademark rights.

You can use the "R" symbol only once you obtain a federal trademark registration from the US Patent and Trademark Office. The process of applying for a federal trademark takes about a year, and during the application process you may NOT use the "R" symbol (doing so is illegal). You must continue to use nothing or "TM" until the federal registration is issued.

This is one of those times when in writing/typing as opposed to talking that I genuinely can't tell if what I'm reading is serious or sarcasm unfortunately. I have a little chart of various Windows keyboard symbols taped up near my computer here and for added sarcasm I added the ® symbol to mock how often "Holocaust survivor" is used, as is Holocaust by itself until it's become not just a household word, but trite and tired. If there might be some legal issue in me applying those symbols even jokingly, no problem in editing those out and forgoing their use from here on out.

I've read a lot about trademarks, patents and copyrights over the years and as I'm sure is the case for you, being an artist, I have several "official notices of US Copyright," which I obtained back in the 1990s when all that was required was to send a copy of the work and a check or money order for twenty bucks to Washington D.C. Too bad the others aren't so easily obtained. I was so proud of my first copyright that I framed it when it arrived. Would post the embarrassed smiley, but will instead just say that's long since came down from my wall where I admittedly put it up hoping to impress those of the female variety mostly. Now a smiley is called for, maybe this one, as I laugh self-deprecatingly at myself - :lol:
Gideon300

Postby Kentucky » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:08 pm

Gideon300 wrote: Now a smiley is called for, maybe this one, as I laugh self-deprecatingly at myself - :lol:

It was for entertainment purposes only with a twist of satire. :beer: Because, let's face it, the Holohoax is a joke. I don't see how them jew boys can keep a straight face.

Mark
Kentucky

Previous

Return to Holocaust Studies