This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Christogenea.org Mein Kampf Project

Hey, the whole world hears about it every day, why shouldn't we?

Re: The Christogenea.org Mein Kampf Project

Postby bamaman » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:07 am

Steve wrote:This is what brainwashed Americans and Europeans faught against:

The first video brought tears to my eyes. Why? Why? Why? I know the Jew, them
venomous vipers propagandized America and the rest of Europe to attack, starve,
rape, and torture Germany into subjection. Our God will destroy and punish all the
non-elect for their treachery against the white race. It is very pretty to see an all
white nation with no serpents running around perverting everything. Sieg Heil!
bamaman

Postby egerkurt » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:49 am

Thank you for posting these. Each time I see the people of the Third Reich my heart swells with pride and often my eyes fill with tears. I was born on German soil and the rest of my extended family still lives there. The German people are of course a much maligned group because they dared to stand up to the International Jew. Someday the truth will be known, Yahweh hasten that day.
egerkurt

Postby matthewott » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Amen my brothers. I have always been proud of my paternal German heritage. My German grandmother was the biggest influence in my life and always the subject of my fondest memories. While I am also proud of my maternal Irish lineage, it is the German morality and discipline that I identify myself with. I will always consider myself a GERMAN. Praise Yahweh! Seig Heil!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

!

Postby JamesTheJust » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:13 pm

I will always hate the Jew with a PERFECT hate. In the first case, because they speak evil of our Father and King. In the second case, because they have never allowed our family of MEN to live in peace. They have murdered billions of our kinspeople and when I think in it too deeply, I want to find them and SLAUGHTER THEM LIKE THE PIECES OF PIG SHIT THAT THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!

YAH curse them. YHWH make them suffer! YHWH slaughter them! YHWH make them fester and die a slow and very painful death!

In the name of YAHshua, truly.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Re: !

Postby icelander93 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:49 am

JamesTheJust wrote:I will always hate the Jew with a PERFECT hate. In the first case, because they speak evil of our Father and King. In the second case, because they have never allowed our family of MEN to live in peace. They have murdered billions of our kinspeople and when I think in it too deeply, I want to find them and SLAUGHTER THEM LIKE THE PIECES OF PIG SHIT THAT THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!

YAH curse them. YHWH make them suffer! YHWH slaughter them! YHWH make them fester and die a slow and very painful death!

In the name of YAHshua, truly.

Amen brother
Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
icelander93

Postby Les » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:16 pm

Les

Previous

Return to Holocaust Studies