This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Delivering a baby three and a half times in twenty months

Hey, the whole world hears about it every day, why shouldn't we?

Delivering a baby three and a half times in twenty months

Postby Flanders » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:36 am

Holohoax data: The significance of the title is within the link, not in the next passage.

"The Second World War began in September of 1939 and drew to an end in May of 1945. In 1939, according to the records of the American Jewish committee, bureau of synagogue council, there were 15.6 million Jews in the world. In 1946, on the authority of: (1) the World Almanac and Book of Facts (1947 edition, page: 488), (2) the American Jewish committee, bureau of synagogue council, (3) the Jewish statistical bureau, and, (4) the synagogue council of America, the world Jewish population grew to 15.69 million."

http://www.honestmediatoday.com/where_a ... _certs.htm
Flanders

Re: Delivering a baby three and a half times in twenty month

Postby wmfinck » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:56 pm

Flanders, thanks for the post. It really does belong here, however, since the holocaust is really NOT history, so I took the liberty of moving it.

I also took a shot of the page and put the resulting PNG file here:
http://data.christogenea.org/images/whe ... _certs.png
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Unnamed » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Look at the scale for 1948 to almost 1950. There's a huge drop in the jewish population of almost 4 million. Where did this happen? The USSR?

Thanks for sharing this, BTW, Flanders.
Unnamed

Postby Flanders » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:49 am

I don't know the answer about the drop in population. I suspect it may be due primarily to two things. One, Israel was recognized as a state in 1948 and I imagine many unaccounted made their way there. Two, I think many of them may have wound up in the US (and other places) with changed or assumed names, possibly as cryptos. I'm not much of a scholar on the holohoax, but I run across a lot of links and have a good load in my files. I'll leave some more when I have the time. Here is a link to a jewish source which states:

"With the gates wide open after statehood was declared, a wave of mass immigration brought 687,000 Jews to Israel's shores. By 1951, the number of immigrants more than doubled the Jewish population of the country in 1948."

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... _1948.html
Flanders

Return to Holocaust Studies