This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

More Missing Body Parts: Are the rabbis behind this too?

Discussions about the mainstream media

More Missing Body Parts: Are the rabbis behind this too?

Postby wmfinck » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:50 pm

Originally found at http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1274235.stm - this is too funny, and too sad, to pass up! Is there little doubt that african hominids are mere animals?
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: More Missing Body Parts: Are the rabbis behind this too?

Postby EighthDayWoman » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:36 am

Bill, many of these Black savages remove body parts for ritualistic medicine. It's called Muti killings. Many little niglets lose their appendages in order to concoct the uh hum "medicine".

Grisly killings supply S. African body parts demand

Shanghai Star. 2003-08-14

BUSINESS in need of a quick fix? Find an unwary victim, cut off a hand, and bury it under your shop's front door.

Under the warped logic of the most extreme of South Africa's traditional beliefs, that hand will call customers, and their money, to the doors of the perpetrator.

These so called "muti" murders - killings to obtain body parts for supposedly potent traditional cures - still happen with alarming regularity in post-apartheid South Africa, says Gerard Labuschagne, head of a police unit devoted to investigating the country's most bizarre crimes.

The appearance of a young woman's severed head, found floating in a dam near Johannesburg late in July, has fuelled press speculation that the victim was killed for her body parts.

Although police have not confirmed that the killing was connected to muti, which just means medicine, the incident has had traditional healers scrambling to denounce the practice.

In London, the arrest of 21 people by police hunting the killers of a young boy, whose headless and limbless torso was found in the river Thames, has spread the profile of muti killings to a wider audience.

But Labuschagne says such murders often go unreported, apart from a few high profile cases.

Although official statistics are not available, he estimates there are anything between 15 and 300 such killings each year.

"In South Africa it happens fairly regularly, it is occurring at least each month," he said. "For many of the police it is nothing unusual, just treated as a normal murder... So there are a lot of muti-related murders on which we are not contacted."

http://app1.chinadaily.com.cn/star/2003/0814/fe21-2.html

Some people may find this movie silly, but watch it for the truth shown about the niggers. They want to eat the arm so they can become like the alien.
White Saffers made the movie and I like seeing the blacks are shown for the savages they are.
In a few more years, we will see the blacks doing the same in the U.S., if they are not already.

Now this video shows straight out Cannibalism.
I just can't help but be amazed at these SICK BEASTS saying at about 4 minutes into the vid " We eat it. We eat it. We eat it."
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Re: More Missing Body Parts: Are the rabbis behind this too?

Postby EighthDayWoman » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:45 am

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Return to Media