This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Chinese Woman Grows Horn on Head

Discussions about the mainstream media

Re: Chinese Woman Grows Horn on Head

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:04 am

All I want is the truth James. Is that too much to ask for? Within the caption I provided was a description of what this "horn" is. Furthermore, I feel absolutely zero need to put down Negroids, Asians, Mexicans etc... because I know who and what my own capabilities are. Confidence & Maturity usually negates that white-trash kind of talk. Do you really think that crap gets you anywhere with people? Personally, it sounds ignorant and beneath ones self to me. I am guessing you might respect Jesus a little bit? Do you think Jesus would walk around saying Nigger, Mud, monkey etc..? Start questioning your own actions James, not mine.

The Kenyan Negroid Dr. who wrote the case study (interesting how an African Dr. is studying this when you seem to imply all Africans are just dumb niggers but in reality they to fall on a Bell Curve of intelligence..) is just reporting what medical literature is out there. I understand this will be European medical literature (including all the records from colonization we have done) and I am glad you can deduce this as well. His results simply report that this happens in Europeans. This HORN on the old lady is brand new and very unusual. Something this Kenyan Negroid Dr. never even knew about when he looked at these similar skin disorders or I am sure he would have included this crazy one in his study as well. Or do you think this Kenyan Negroid had a long term plan to eventually say "Whitey" grows horns like this old lady just did? Kind of funny if you ask me.

Regarding your statement about typing in "cutaneous horn in Whites" on the Internet and all you get is that old lady's picture.. Are you serious James? Do you not understand HOW the internet works or WHEN the internet came out? Do you think pictures of "cutaneous horns" are published all the time? Hell no this is a rare condition. That picture is probably one of the first pictures published of a large "cutaneous horn" since the internet came about. Its an item bound to have very very few results if any, EXCEPT for the recent news story/picture of course with 10,000 postings. There is a world outside and prior to the Internet.
TheAryanPathtoHELL

Previous

Return to Media