This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

A NEW LEVEL OF CANAANITE HYPOCRACY AND LIES IN UK

Discussions about the mainstream media

A NEW LEVEL OF CANAANITE HYPOCRACY AND LIES IN UK

Postby Michael » Wed May 12, 2010 11:17 am

I read this today (below), and couldn't help putting it up. Of course we all know that all the parties in the UK are, and have been for at least 150 years, lapdogs for the Canaanites, but this is taking it to a new level.
Further, also take a search on the likely new head of the Labour party, Miliband, and his family history.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/p ... 677414.ece
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Re: A NEW LEVEL OF CANAANITE HYPOCRACY AND LIES IN UK

Postby JamesTheJust » Wed May 12, 2010 6:55 pm

I swear Edomites make me want to vomit! Their lies are desperate attempts to bury the truth of the awakening Saxon people. How fitting that the bastard's mamzer son is a stock broker...and probably an underhanded loathome one at that.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby PILGRIM » Wed May 12, 2010 7:12 pm

So this guy is not only a jew but may be kin to Moses himself??? Welllllllll ... then no doubt he'll be in a unique position to part some seas and make some deliverances for the Brits, eh?? Is there ANYONE out there believing and being influenced by this blatant garbage? Probably. They certainly have no need at this time to doubt that the masses have bought their impersonation deception. They are so confident that they can publish this obvious rubbish and actually state in the article that it is rubbish:

Dr Wise acknowledges, however, that Mr Cameron’s connection to Moses, who led his people out of slavery in Egypt, is less certain, describing his thesis as historical whimsy.

A recognisable trail to antiquity is impossible.

but can count on it having an influence on their machine cogs out there anyway (otherwise why bother publishing it?).

Just take a close look at this Supreme Court Nominee ... notice the giant Israeli flag pinned on its jacket??

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=203&p=2657#p2644

and there are the other open flag bearers out there like Sarah Palin.

No doubt they are feeling very confident, indeed it almost seems like they are in a big hurry. ;) The Tares are getting fatter, taller and riper by the day...

///
PILGRIM

Postby matthewott » Wed May 12, 2010 7:12 pm

WOW!....I saw the headline and the first sentence and I wanted to VOMIT (thnx James)! :evil: They are on an all out, full on assault against our people, from EVERY possible perspective today! I was at that link 5 seconds tops. I have no patience for outright BS LIES! :x
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby EighthDayWoman » Fri May 14, 2010 8:35 am

OMG!
Their lies hold no bounds! If truth be known, his lineage falls more in line with Dathan, the instigating, troublemaking Yehudi.

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Postby matthewott » Sat May 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Talk about hypocrisy, how about learning about faith and values from a "Shmuley"....

http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-life/vide ... 31d88ee212

Notice how opposition to abortion and homosexuality are NEGATIVE VALUES...what a P.O.S.!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TIL HARVEST TIME!!!!!! 8-)
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Return to Media