This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Last TV Show

Discussions about the mainstream media

Last TV Show

Postby matthewott » Sun May 09, 2010 7:15 pm

Let me start this by saying satan just exacted a little vengeance for me thumbing my nose at him. I just spent the last hour typing away on a very Spirit inspired topic here (and wasn't finshed yet), must have 'accidentally' hit the wrong key, and had the whole thing wiped out! With a little, ummm, a lot, of help from Yahweh, my computer remains in one piece in order for me to replicate my work, as what I just witnessed, MUST be witnessed to the saints. With that being said...

In my conscious decision to drag my family out of Babylon, I am having TV shut off at my house. While still having internet may be hypocritical, it is necessary for homeschool and Yahweh's ministry and fellowship. While I rarely watch TV, when I do it is invariably for informational purposes. The last TV show I may be watching in my house came in the form of an Animal Planet episode on a season (year) with an elephant family. I don't even know the name of the show, and I didn't watch it from the beginning, as it had just "caught my eye" while cycling from the Weather Channel (crazy weather we're having here, btw...frost advisory tonight!). I sincerely believe Yahweh wanted me to see this, and then relate it to The Anointed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I have to pause for station identification again. This is indeed a little ridiculous and now I sincerely grow impatient to witness Yahweh absolutely fry satan's ASS. Where I put the spacer is where I saved up to the last time. I just lost a ton of writing AGAIN, but this time it was when I went to save my work here a second time and I got 'server error 500' or something like that and wiped out my work again! This time I could not refrain from a slew of explitives directed at the Scum In the Earth, and Yahweh once again saved my computer. Looks like I will have to just watch the clock and save my work every five minutes. Gee, I should indeed almost have this little essay refined and ready to roll off my fingertips now (except my fingertips should be sore by now)! Man, I'm still pissed!

Well, here we go...again..."Last TV Show, take three!"

(save, lol)

Take four....it friggin did it again. I'm ready to write this down on a piece of paper, make photocopies, and mail it, as it does not seem I will ever get this important essay out. Hey SATAN...KMA!!!!!

(save, not laughing now)

When I started watching the show, the two biggest and baddest elephants were fighting for three days for supremacy (Yahshua's three days in the grave). With the dominant male coming out on top (Yahshua) earning the right to mate with ([re]marry) the choice female of the herd (Israel). The show covered the intimate, closeknit relationship the elephants have with their immediate family and their kin (the way Israelites should be with one another, as well as all Adamites). It showed how a young elephant made it's first rivercrossing (confronting the Adversary) and learned quickly to keep it's trunk high in the air (like we Israelites should hold our heads high through adversity, or learn to "keep our heads above water"). But soon living became survival as water and food dwindled, and predators begin to harrass them (Edomites and their ilk). The elephants became more closeknit and protective of their young (like we Israelites should) and continued on their way, but conditions only got worse (like today). Soon elephants were being killed off by predators (Edom) or dying of starvation (the edomites starving christians of the Word via judaeo-xtianity). But when it seemed like the herd could go on no longer, "SALVATION" (narrator's own word) arrives in the form of rain (Yahshua's Second coming)! Life erupts from the earth (the culmination of the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth) and all of the surviving elephants (the Remnant) make the journey to the one place in their world (the prophecised city of New Jerusalem) where the elephants can feast on their favorite food, in a grand family reunion (the gathering of all Yahweh's children to Him written in the Book of Life)!

(save, ok...my sense of humor is returning)

As you can see, just as it is written in the stars (the zodiac), so is the story of Yahweh and his creations and promises evident elsewhere for us to see and understand. Here is the Reader's Digest condensed version of the NT written in a year in the life of the elephants! I don't see where I am 'reaching' in any of this or 'grasping for straws'. If I was not an Israelite, I would not be able to see or understand this. Now with this basically being the fourth time writing this, I did not go as indepth as I did in prior versions, but maybe Yahweh saw it as "fat" and kept making me rewrite it to "trim the fat". I praise Yahweh for the eyes that I might see, and for the ears that I might hear. There is no experience in my life anymore that doesn't make me think of Yahweh, Yahshua, and the glory and majesty that is Theirs! Praise Yahweh!!!!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Re: Last TV Show

Postby matthewott » Tue May 11, 2010 4:34 pm

The jewtube goes OFF thisThursday afternoon...Praise Yahweh!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby EighthDayWoman » Tue May 11, 2010 5:26 pm

It happens to me on this site too. The error 500 will sometimes show when I click to certain forum categories but not others.
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Postby Michael » Wed May 12, 2010 3:29 am

matthewott wrote:Let me start this by saying satan just exacted a little vengeance for me thumbing my nose at him. I just spent the last hour typing away on a very Spirit inspired topic here (and wasn't finshed yet), must have 'accidentally' hit the wrong key, and had the whole thing wiped out! With a little, ummm, a lot, of help from Yahweh, my computer remains in one piece in order for me to replicate my work, as what I just witnessed, MUST be witnessed to the saints. With that being said...

In my conscious decision to drag my family out of Babylon, I am having TV shut off at my house. While still having internet may be hypocritical, it is necessary for homeschool and Yahweh's ministry and fellowship. While I rarely watch TV, when I do it is invariably for informational purposes. The last TV show I may be watching in my house came in the form of an Animal Planet episode on a season (year) with an elephant family. I don't even know the name of the show, and I didn't watch it from the beginning, as it had just "caught my eye" while cycling from the Weather Channel (crazy weather we're having here, btw...frost advisory tonight!). I sincerely believe Yahweh wanted me to see this, and then relate it to The Anointed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I have to pause for station identification again. This is indeed a little ridiculous and now I sincerely grow impatient to witness Yahweh absolutely fry satan's ASS. Where I put the spacer is where I saved up to the last time. I just lost a ton of writing AGAIN, but this time it was when I went to save my work here a second time and I got 'server error 500' or something like that and wiped out my work again! This time I could not refrain from a slew of explitives directed at the Scum In the Earth, and Yahweh once again saved my computer. Looks like I will have to just watch the clock and save my work every five minutes. Gee, I should indeed almost have this little essay refined and ready to roll off my fingertips now (except my fingertips should be sore by now)! Man, I'm still pissed!

Well, here we go...again..."Last TV Show, take three!"

(save, lol)

Take four....it friggin did it again. I'm ready to write this down on a piece of paper, make photocopies, and mail it, as it does not seem I will ever get this important essay out. Hey SATAN...KMA!!!!!

(save, not laughing now)

When I started watching the show, the two biggest and baddest elephants were fighting for three days for supremacy (Yahshua's three days in the grave). With the dominant male coming out on top (Yahshua) earning the right to mate with ([re]marry) the choice female of the herd (Israel). The show covered the intimate, closeknit relationship the elephants have with their immediate family and their kin (the way Israelites should be with one another, as well as all Adamites). It showed how a young elephant made it's first rivercrossing (confronting the Adversary) and learned quickly to keep it's trunk high in the air (like we Israelites should hold our heads high through adversity, or learn to "keep our heads above water"). But soon living became survival as water and food dwindled, and predators begin to harrass them (Edomites and their ilk). The elephants became more closeknit and protective of their young (like we Israelites should) and continued on their way, but conditions only got worse (like today). Soon elephants were being killed off by predators (Edom) or dying of starvation (the edomites starving christians of the Word via judaeo-xtianity). But when it seemed like the herd could go on no longer, "SALVATION" (narrator's own word) arrives in the form of rain (Yahshua's Second coming)! Life erupts from the earth (the culmination of the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth) and all of the surviving elephants (the Remnant) make the journey to the one place in their world (the prophecised city of New Jerusalem) where the elephants can feast on their favorite food, in a grand family reunion (the gathering of all Yahweh's children to Him written in the Book of Life)!

(save, ok...my sense of humor is returning)

As you can see, just as it is written in the stars (the zodiac), so is the story of Yahweh and his creations and promises evident elsewhere for us to see and understand. Here is the Reader's Digest condensed version of the NT written in a year in the life of the elephants! I don't see where I am 'reaching' in any of this or 'grasping for straws'. If I was not an Israelite, I would not be able to see or understand this. Now with this basically being the fourth time writing this, I did not go as indepth as I did in prior versions, but maybe Yahweh saw it as "fat" and kept making me rewrite it to "trim the fat". I praise Yahweh for the eyes that I might see, and for the ears that I might hear. There is no experience in my life anymore that doesn't make me think of Yahweh, Yahshua, and the glory and majesty that is Theirs! Praise Yahweh!!!!

A great analogy Matt! Thanks for putting up with the technological problems you had to get the post up!!! If I am writing something large, I always do a Word document of it, then cut and paste it into the post. It takes away all risk, and you have left your own record of your writings as well.

I too want to ditch the TV in the house, but I'm having a battle with my wife on the issue. I could take the opportunity to go off on a huge tangent here and rave on about how very few Isrealite women can ever take a stand for what is good and the truth in the world, but I will not. As I know there are Isrealte women that are prepared to support the truth and live the truth....BUT THEY ARE VERY FEW AND EXTREMELY RARE!! Even more rare than Irealite men that have seen the truth and are prepared to sacrifice all to live it...so that has to be rare!! However, I know though that Yahweh will judge on this issue as he sees fit.

Again, thanks Matt.

Praise Yahweh
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Return to Media