This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

‘White lives matter!': Protesters say cops ignore black wome

Discussions about the mainstream media

‘White lives matter!': Protesters say cops ignore black wome

Postby Les » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:33 am

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/06/06/white-lives-matter-protesters-say-cops-ignore-black-women-terrorizing-the-neighborhood-210920
video at link

June 6, 2015 by Tom Tillison

Tired of being bullied because of their race, hundreds of South Philadelphia residents held a large protest earlier this week, with a resonating theme: “White Lives Matter.”

Up to 200 residents, including a local City Council member, turned out to say they’ve had enough of four black women “terrorizing” the neighborhood, according to ABC affiliate WPVI.

“We will not allow you to terrorize our neighborhood,” a woman said into a bullhorn. “White lives matter!”

Protesters held signs that said, “White women’s lives matter,” and “We know who you are.”

“These females have been terrorizing the neighborhood,” event organizer Jack Owens told WPVI. “They have robbed, attacked and beat others in our neighborhood.”

An unidentified woman told the station that she was attacked in her home by the women, who used racial epithets.

“Next thing I know, I hear, ‘white [expletive], we’re gonna [expletive] you up!'” she said. “Next thing I know, they’re inside spitting at me, pounding at my face, beating me.”

Entire police dept. disbanded after councilwoman and her son were arrested

Residents said they decided to protest after police responding to 911 calls failed to take action against the four women. Victims say responding officers didn’t even take a report.

The Philadelphia Police Department is looking into the complaints, WPVI reported.

“And whether this winds up being a training issue, then we’ll retrain the officers, but if the investigation reveals something more drastic where punitive action has to be taken, where formal disciplinary action might have to be taken, then that’s what we’ll do,” police Capt. Frank Milillo said.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/06/05/entire-police-dept-disbanded-after-councilwoman-and-her-son-were-arrested-210863
Les

Return to Media