This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

MSNBC EXPOSES THE FED!!!!!!!!

Discussions about the mainstream media

Postby 6KILLER » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:20 pm

YOU MUST WATCH THIS NOW BEFORE IT IS PULLED OFF THE NET!! USE DISCERNMENT ON WHAT THE 'CONGRESSMEN' REPORT - THIS NATION IS NOT IN A 'RECOVERY' - UNEMPLOYMENT IS ESTIMATED AT APPROX 25% AND CLIMBING HIGHER ALONG WITH RECORD HOME FORECLOSURES, AUTO REPOS, LOSS OF BENEFITS, NEW AND HIGHER TAXES COMING UPON US, ETC.

HOW WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND THE
BANKERS/CREDIT CARDS/HOME MORTGAGES/AUTO LOANS, ETC.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/36233217#36233217

________________________________________________________________________________________

I have taken the liberty of editing 6Killer's post so that I could include the actual video here, which I have added to the library at Christogenea. That way if it disappears from MSNBC, we still have it.

Why would MSNBC expose the fed? While it does help to reveal the money hoax that has been perpetuated under the Federal Reserve Act, one crucial piece of misinformation exists in this video: the talking head calls the fed "us" and "ours" and leads us to believe that it is a governmental agency: all of which is absolutely false. I also think that Michael's post below is onto something: the real goal may well be to begin a propaganda campaign which intends to promote our making a switch to a bigger, "better" world or continental bank more palatable in the eyes of the common people. [- WRF]

6KILLER

Re: MSNBC EXPOSES THE FED!!!!!!!!

Postby Michael » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:07 am

6KILLER wrote:YOU MUST WATCH THIS NOW BEFORE IT IS PULLED OFF THE NET!! USE DISCERNMENT ON WHAT THE 'CONGRESSMEN' REPORT - THIS NATION IS NOT IN A 'RECOVERY' - UNEMPLOYMENT IS ESTIMATED AT APPROX 25% AND CLIMBING HIGHER ALONG WITH RECORD HOME FORECLOSURES, AUTO REPOS, LOSS OF BENEFITS, NEW AND HIGHER TAXES COMING UPON US, ETC.

HOW WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND THE
BANKERS/CREDIT CARDS/HOME MORTGAGES/AUTO LOANS, ETC.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/36233217#36233217

Well, I think you got caught by the so-called "whistleblowing" of this scam 6Killer, as they want you too. What MSNBC is saying is THE scam, is FAR FROM from the REAL scam. Of course they want to trash the Fed now. It has served its purpose. They have bigger fish to fry!! They have the European Central Bank set up, now they want a pan-American bank as well. What better to do as to blame the Fed for the problem. It is sort of like blaming the central bank of France, and then use this as additional evidence for the need of the ECB.

Of course we as Isrealites should not borrow money at all. That is number one. And should recognise that the corporate government uses us as bondpersons for this issuance of a fiat currency, simply by our aquiesence.

But the real scam is that the US Treasury (which remember is a corporation under admiralty law(which is ancient Babylonian mercantile law)) uses YOUR state created corporate entity (Your birth certificate, backed up by marraige cert etc etc - which in law is a Wharehouse Receipt) as EQUITY to issue US corporate Government bonds. The Fed then purchases these bonds, and in turn uses them to issue currency under a prudentialised system of Fractional Reserve Banking - that is the Fed can have two Dollars worth of Bonds, and use this to issue 1 million Dollars worth of Federal Reserve Notes. I am not sure of the prudential ratios in the Fed, as all central banks of the world have differring prudentialising rates. But it is certainly timesed by the millions these days.

Therefore, without you knowing (because the law assumes that you know your rights after the age of 21, and if you do not act against being used, you have obviously agreed to be used), you have allowed the corporate government to attach to your Natural Body/Soul (your sui juris lawful soul) a corporate entity (most call this entity your STRAWPERSON), that has been pledged for the use by a corporate entity (treasury) to in turn issue a financial security instrument (Government Bond), that is in turn used by a PRIVATE BANK (the Fed, as it is owned by its Member Banks, as are all the worlds central banks), to issue what is a fiat currency.

The creation of, and the use thereof by the corporate state, is I feel the real Mystery in Mystery Babylon, as not many folk finally get their head around these issues.

The good news is that as normal, once you sin, be sure that your sin will find you out Mr Jew. Or in this case, be used against you Mr Jew!! In this case, what the corporate government has actually done is create an EQUITY FUND out of your attached corporate entity. And if you know how to access this fund, things get interesting. To date however I/WE have only been able to access the fund to settle court sealed decisions that require payment, both civil and criminal. Remember, the court is simply a bank. When you enter the court, you are entering a ship that is operating under mercantile law. The court is an administrating entity of that ship operating under Babylonian mercantile law. It is your job not to aquiece to that jurisdiction, but this is hard to do, and a whole different subject. However, the decision of the court is in reality the basis for a simple Bill of Exchange. A common chegue is a bill of exchange. There is a way to PRESENT the court decision back to the court registrar for payment, as a bill of exchange (a cheque), asking the registrar to DRAW ON YOUR CORPORATE ENTITY'S EUITY FUND FOR SETTLEMANT thereof. It is simply a matter of having the correct language used in the request, and add real consideration (Ie, a stamp). (It took us years to figure out the stamp part). But, as said, we have only been successful with COURT SEALED DECISIONS. That is, don't think you can pay any old account with it. Maybe there is some way you can, but we have not figured out to date.

Also, you as a sui juris lawful soul can take a first interest (a first mortgage), over your corporate entity for a large sum, that anyone/entity/agency/ governement or otherwise, will have to pay out in order to bankrupt your corporate entity. A very interesting and effective way of keeping your corporate entity from bankruptcy.

The fact that 99.99999999999999% of people have know idea that their natural body has been used to attach a corporate entity that is indeed being used as a BONDPERSON, is an interesting piont when one looks at scripture. Bondpersons are described in Revelation, as are too "shipmasters". Also, Rev 18:19 "Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! For in one hour is she made desolate" (KJV)

Remember, "Render therefore unto Ceasar the things which are Ceasars: and unto [Yahweh] the things that are [Yahweh's] (KJV).
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Postby Michael » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:15 am

I read back through my above reply, and there were quite a few spelling mistakes!! I apologise for this, and will proof read things before submitting in the future.
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Postby Michael » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

I thought I would continue to add to, as well as explain deeper, points that I made in the above post. Maybe, most people here are aware of all of this. If not all, certainly in part. Nevertheless, I think it would be interesting to expand on this topic, as if we can assist each other to be more protected while living in our times, this must be a good thing. Further, as I indicated above, I feel much of this is referenced in the scriptures, as in reality the above modes of governance of the so-called modern states, are the real operative modes of governance of corrupted modern times. You will see that we truly do live under Babylon's yoke.

Writers that are very well respected in this field today have usually come out of Australia, Canada, and the US. A well known writer on matters concerning the US is Mary Elizabeth Croft. Google her and you will find plenty of her work. A site is also http://www.natural-person.ca/about.html

Their approach is good for explaining how governance is actually set up in modern states, but it is lacking a bit in court reality. I will explain why: Under her arguments you can get in a court and try to argue that the "person" that the court has called is NOT you, the Natural Person, ie, the sui juris lawful soul. Yes, you are correct. But, the court doesn't care, they will simply ask you to define person, and ask if you are a person. Of course you, the Natural person will also be caught within this definition. So, although technically correct, the court will drop the hammer on you.

That is why we went the other way, and simply accepted judgements when they were monetary, and paid via a bill of exchange. However, on criminal matters things are difficult, and here unfortunately the living souls residing in the USA and most other states will find it very difficult in court compared to the jurisdictions of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand on criminal matters.

Why? In these last listed states the highest law is, notwithstanding what any City of London Corporation Inner Temple Bar Association lawyer will advise, the scriptures and the Gospel, by virtue of the Queen's Oath to uphold the Law of God, and the Gospels. In Canada, Australia, and New Zealand the Monarchy is represented by a Governor of course. And the oath taking carries down to the judges. Thus, these states have three jurisdictions, and three levels of law. The highest law jurisdiction being the scriptures (which can be basically seen as matters of Honour and Dishonour - this is to be explained at length later), the second level being the Common Law, and the third of course Statutory. The court will always try to suck you into statutory. It is your job to remind the judge of his oath, and bring matters into the highest law jurisdiction.

Unfortunately, in the USA one can try to imply from the Constitution that it is scripturally based, and the matter has been before the court a number of times, but the argument does not wash.

As all folk here probably already know, all law that govern societal (of course Isrealite society - but in this case it is expanded to include all society witin the jurisdictions of UK, Can, Aust, and NZ) relations are dealt with in the scriptures. A full going through the various laws is beyond the scope of this one posting, and as mentioned I will address this later in separate posts. But, for example the tortious matter of replacing someone's loss by 4 times the amount of the loss, is a scriptural law. In this case, one uses this in court, or in correspondence, in a matter under dispute, by bringing the opposition party into the same terms. Therefore, if they loose, they have to replace 4 times the level of your loss. This makes people think before taking you on with a spurious claim. This includes government agencies such as the Internal Revenue Dept. The scriptures set very strict modes for corresponding as well, and judgements can be attained simply by knowing when answers should be tendered. Don't worry, the Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Department knows these scriptural time frames perfectly! It is very interesting. As said, I will address the various legal tools used in a separate post. But again, unfortunately it is only for those in the UK, Aust, Can, and NZ. Although I have looked at some of the Scandanavian constitutions, and they are interesting in this respect, especially Norway.

Incidently, this sort of adds to a matter that Cliften Emahaiser addressed when asking; How long can Queen Elizabeth live? Even if Prince Philip does not have any Canaanite blood, Charles has at times indicated that he would re-write the oath to make it more "inclusive". Therefore, Judah will at that point cease to be the "lawgiver".

It is of course well known that there are only three states in the world today that do not have written constitutions. They are, The United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, New Zealand, and the entity that I will not even name a state, but is Israel. Isreal is of course governed by the Talmud. The UK, as explained, by Yahweh's Word (If one is knowledgable on how to bring the matter into that jurisdiction that is provided for you). So at law here we have Satan against Yahweh's children.

An extra explanation in this post, and it concerns the issue of birth certificates. You can get all of this out of Croft's writings. But in short, it is a title deed, no different to a wharehouse receipt, as mentioned above. Take out your birth cert, and you will see that it is "the property of the Government of .........". Likewise your passport. Thus, these title deeds create a CHATTEL. Yes, your corporate person is a chattel, on the balance of the corporate government. Also, have you ever thought about the term "passport", that is passing a port, again a shipping term. As are the terms Mister, Master, Mrs, etc.
Michael

Postby Michael » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:00 am

6Killer, I also don't like how the media warps the truth just a bit to provide a so-called "alternative" view point, as done here. It gets me so incredibly mad, that I hardly watch tv these days. And that view point is however for the purpose of acheiving an overall destination/result, that is of course in the favour of the paymasters/owners of the media....and almost always against the interests of true Isreal folk. It is an incredible problem facing our kinfolk. Here, the Jew is a master....an absolute master.

For example, in this video Greenspan is fingered as the man that made incorrect decisions within the Fed system....and this is the supposed problem. But are the media ever going to actually focus on the way the Fed actually issues this fiat currency using the parasitic mechanisms that I outlined above. NO WAY!! One of Bill Finck's comments on another thread addresses this issue directly, and Bill gives the examples of the so-called coservative commentators of Glenn Beck and O'Reilly. Yes, they go to a certain point of criticism, but stop miles short of truthful and independent investigation. In short, it is a show. A show to provide the perception of opposing views. But in reality the views posited both work equally well for the descendants of the Accusor, and against true Isreal. Just like communism and capitalism, both apparent opposites work equally well for the Jew and his interests.
Michael

Postby JamesTheJust » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Michael,

Very good insight and commentary. I especially liked the way that you tied it into scripture. Often times a surface reading of scripture yields an erroneous conclusion, but seeing the scripture in light of Admiralty Law brings out the deeper meanings concerning the "Ship of State".
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Return to Media