This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

A Movie Worth Watching!

Discussions about the mainstream media

A Movie Worth Watching!

Postby matthewott » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:52 pm

LAW ABIDING CITIZEN

I just watched this recent film. I'm actually surprised it got the backing it did. I'm positive there is an agenda behind it, but I think it oversteps and is catering to an already overwhelmingly universalist crowd. However, it should piss off (and conversly make prideful) all downtrodden, self-respecting white men. This movie is meant to demonize the intelligent, family-loving white man. What amazes me is that Gerard Butler seems to get away with depicting a real, justifiably pissed off, white man instead of some crazed maniac! Not only that, from a white man's point of view, the "antagonist" in this movie is really the "protagonist"! Make note of the people he killed. Make note of who the power players are, and how they consistently abuse their powers. And this abuse of power and disregard for rule of law is so brazen a tactic by the "good guys", it's like it is supposed to be acceptable behavior!!! The only thing missing from this movie would be direct references to the "antagonist" being a Christian. That character does, however make reference to bringing a war of "biblical proportions", which I believe is thrown in to help demonize right wing Christianity, but not bold enough to raise a hew and cry from the lazy judaeos. I love this movie except the ending, which is actually acceptable to take. I recommend all the brethren watch this movie. It is almost like this movie was written and directed by a CI member, and twisted by a jew producer to be marketed to the liberal flatlanders!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Re: A Movie Worth Watching!

Postby Zenas » Tue May 11, 2010 5:37 am

As I have two monitors, I can watch the few movies I do w/o wasting all my time. I've seen this movie. What I noticed about it, like so many others, is the black prosecutor pretty much runs the show - he even has a white female underling, who gave up a family for her career, whom he mentors. Typical black is smarter than white.

There is also the black - I think she is the mayor - who acts all macho - chewing out her subordinates, white men among them. Again, we have the blacks ruling over whites.

Had this been truer to reality - two black men would have broken into the main character's home, instead of two pieces of white trash.

Gotta like the idea that a white guy can run cirlces around all these professionals, which is at least true to real life.

There's more to be said about how Hollywood likes to turn reality upside down, but we'll save that for other moves, there being no lack of supply.
Zenas

Return to Media