This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

'Hitler was no monster' Nazi dictator's bodyguard defiant..

Discussions about the mainstream media

'Hitler was no monster' Nazi dictator's bodyguard defiant..

Postby GermanSaxon » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:40 pm

'Hitler was no monster': Nazi dictator's bodyguard defiant to the end as he dies aged 96

"SS Staff Sgt. Rochus Misch accompanied the Fuhrer from 1940 until his demise in 1945, and witnessed the immediate aftermath of the dictator's suicide.

The loyal SS officer remained in what he called the "coffin of concrete" for days after Hitler's death, finally escaping as Berlin crumbled around him and the Soviets swarmed the city.

Misch remained proud of . . ."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/427 ... es-aged-96

I found this comment from a reader of great interest-
"SirMichael 12:59pm on Saturday, 7th September 2013
Report This Comment

Perhaps I shouldn't write this BUT I often wonder if the war was worth it.I look around my town and see a multitude of people most of them not white and Christian.I find it all very intimidating when all I can see are foreign people walking past,cars being driven by foreigners passing by,and more and more shops and businesses in foreign hands.I recall the shops all once owned by English people, now selling goods I don't require.I have to walk miles to find a shop that actually sells what I an Englishman,needs.

Our churches are empty,and if you have to visit a hospital the staff are nearly all foreign with limited English.It hit me hard one day a few summers ago.I took my grandson to the local park to play on the swings and after ten minutes I realised we were the only English people there-and it was busy."

I could go on and on but I do wonder if the war was actually worth it.We've ended up occupied by foreign powers and take most of our orders from Brussels. Did we win the war ?"
GermanSaxon

Return to Media