This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

He had Stones AKA Crowd stunned after valedictorian rips up

Discussions about the mainstream media

He had Stones AKA Crowd stunned after valedictorian rips up

Postby GermanSaxon » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:38 am

Crowd stunned after valedictorian rips up speech, recites Lord’s prayer

A South Carolina valedictorian garnered wild applause after he ripped up his pre-approved speech and delivered the Lord’s prayer at his high school graduation on Saturday.

The act was apparently in protest of the Pickens County School District’s decision to no longer include prayer at graduation ceremonies, Christian News reported. . .

. . . he said. “I’m so glad that both of my parents led me to the Lord at a young age.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... eech-reci/

Also see video clip -Liberty High School Valedictorian Speech Prayer 6/3/13 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6_Xr3tJNwQ
GermanSaxon

Re: He had Stones AKA Crowd stunned after valedictorian rips

Postby Kentucky » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:06 am

All is not lost. There is still hope.

Mark
Kentucky

Re: He had Stones AKA Crowd stunned after valedictorian rips

Postby matthewott » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:18 am

Praise Yahweh! While I firmly believe that my generation was the last to graduate more than 50% of it's kids with common sense, consideration, and a moral backbone, the jews and their hideous propaganda will NEVER cause that number to drop to 0%!!! Yes indeed, there is still hope...
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Return to Media