This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

"New Wax for Old Shoes" TV Movie

Discussions about the mainstream media

"New Wax for Old Shoes" TV Movie

Postby ElleJay » Thu May 16, 2013 9:51 pm

I was at the public library last week, and for some reason picked up a local newspaper that was left on one of the tables. When I flipped it over, there was a headline about this new made for cable TV movie that is being filmed in the little city that was home to my mother for over 30 years. The screen play writer is Rev. Jo Jo, a catchy name that tells one rather quickly the racial make-up of this "Rev." ... I had to read the article, though, to determine whether this was a male or female. (Surprisingly ... male is the answer.)

The movie is being produced by Southern Broadway Productions. The production company was holding tryouts for roles in the movie at the library at that very moment ... and ... I could not even try out ... because it was restricted to blacks only ... since this company "showcases African-Americans positively by making the Bible relevant to today's culture." (Seriously, I was NOT tempted to try out 8-) )

I write all of the above just to give you one quote in particular from the newspaper article. This production company says that "It is taking the gospel and allowing God to twist it so people can receive it." Yup!!! There is was in black ... print ... Hmm ... perhaps it would more honest to state that "Rev. Jo Jo" is twisted.

The above quoted texts were taken from "The McDuffie Progress," Wednesday, May 8, 2013.

Elle Jay
ElleJay

Re: "New Wax for Old Shoes" TV Movie

Postby wmfinck » Mon May 20, 2013 8:46 am

If I thought you would look for a part there, I could only say "Elle, Oh Elle!"

Okay, sorry, I could not resist.

The Relativistic Society: Relativism is Jewish. There are no more absolute truths, so everything is twisted in every way. Those who refuse to twist along with them are branded as evil.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: "New Wax for Old Shoes" TV Movie

Postby ElleJay » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:26 pm

[(LOL ;) ]

wmfinck wrote:The Relativistic Society: Relativism is Jewish. There are no more absolute truths, so everything is twisted in every way. Those who refuse to twist along with them are branded as evil.

Evil is good and good is evil ... our society at large is extremely twisted. Daily we here that we are the evil ones ... to fear. How twisted is that? (We were forewarned!!! Yahweh's word is True!!! ... Let God be true and everyman a liar ... and their father was a murderer and a liar ... from the beginning.)
ElleJay

Return to Media