This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Green Police

Discussions about the mainstream media

The Green Police

Postby matthewott » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Patricia and I both saw this ad during the StuporBowl, and had the same reaction.

I see this as a deliberate desensitization of what is to come on a national (not that we really have boundaries anymore) level. The Green Police is already used in JewYork.

Cleverly disguised with humor, and a "hero" aspect in busting "bad cops".

http://msn.foxsports.com/video/shows/20 ... perBowlAds
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Re: The Green Police

Postby Les » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:33 pm

thanks for posting.

but many many people are starting not to care again.
and I will tell you why.

in my area
1) they are not allowing you to recycle in the very large blue boxes, they change the rules of HOW you can recycle in which type of bags/containers, and I learned it is different in other cities.

2) they have put "smart meters" on houses.
Now, homeowners no longer only have the burden of paying a fortune in property tax, but now also have to figure out WHEN to use their hydro electricity, but this is a scam,
as furnace fans are on a lot all day during the winter, most people will also take a shower ,use their hot water heater in the morning between 6-8 am, people who work from home need their computer systems on 24/7.

3) it costs me $5 , at least, to buy a box of plastic bags to recycle food for the green box. and a few times, the ONE wheeled box in my building is full anyway...and to top it off, now the new superintendent flips out saying no bags allowed..even if they disintegrate... blah.

4) there are too many chickens on this planet, and these weepy animal lovers who cry about their "cruel" living conditions should be happy I am trying to alleviate their pain, by eating as many of them as I can.
Les

Return to Media