This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Local Media Scraps Obama Poll

Discussions about the mainstream media

Local Media Scraps Obama Poll

Postby SwordBrethren » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Last night there was a poll online, at Newsnet5, the local news in my area, about twenty-five thousand people had voted in it. Obama was receiving an F grade with 41% voting for an F, and only 25% voting A or B...

They removed that poll and started it again this morning, as can be seen by the fact that now only a few hundred people have voted.

Obama is still at an F.
Attachments
ObamaPoll2.jpg
Poll Today
ObamaPoll2.jpg (21.23 KiB) Viewed 1681 times
ObamaPoll.jpg
Poll Last Night
ObamaPoll.jpg (28.94 KiB) Viewed 1681 times
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Re: Local Media Scraps Obama Poll

Postby JamesTheJust » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Give us the link SB.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby SwordBrethren » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:35 pm

http://www.newsnet5.com/index.html

Scroll down and it is on the right hand side of the screen.

You can see the poll they have now is the new poll, after they reset the previous poll which had tens of thousands of votes. A few nights ago when they started the first poll, they had about 20,000 votes against Obama in just a few hours, so they reset the entire poll the next morning.

I imagine they will soon remove the new poll entirely, rather than reset it again...
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby PILGRIM » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Just voted - "F" of course. It is still around 49% F (806 votes for F). Since they probably track IPs, I'll vote again later ;) Resetting the poll - how pathetic, how desperate, how humiliating.
PILGRIM

Postby SaxonJackson » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Dang ... the poll has been removed already. I was going to try to force an F- into the screen if possible. I guess it comes as no surprise that the very first nigger President our nation has had to endure turns out to be the very worst President in our entire history (though some of the more sly Jewish ones have come very close).
SaxonJackson

Postby wmfinck » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:25 am

I just went there. They had a couple of polls related to Black House policy. The results of those is maybe 80% negative also. But they have clouded the poll results with an "I don't know" answer at the bottom, under "No". I wonder how many "Nos" click that accidentally. Why would you put up a poll and have an "I don't know" answer? People who don't know probably wouldn't vote, since the poll questions begin with "Do you think..."!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Media