This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

So I had this strange idea of...

Discussions about the mainstream media

So I had this strange idea of...

Postby Eveleen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:18 pm

...watching a tv serie. I normally do not watch, but while I breakfast I use to watch an australian tv serie for kids which is outrageusly decent and has only white people, H2O Just Add Water. In the hope that I might find one similar and mainly because I want to listen spanish (dubbed) to perfect my pronunciacion, I started searching. The result was very abundand, and after some time searching I decited to see one of the most popular series: True Blood. "Since it is so popular it has to be a good serie " quote: naive me.

The result: one of the most disgusting things I could ever see. I do not even know WHY I did not stop earlier but at the 2 and a half episode, maybe because of my eternal hope that things might change for better. Wrong thinking.

Let's summarize to give you a clue, atlhough you might have it already. In short, the two main characters are white and pretty normal, BUT EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS OUT OF A FANTASY JEW BOX OR JEW'S "SACRED" BOOK. One of the main characters has a racist mongrel indian/negro female friend that suffers from induced post trauma slavery who sleeps with white men out of boredom. She also has a black cousin ofc, who is some kind of chef, homosexual, male bitch who drinks vampire blood to enhance his sexual life so that he could have unforgivable experiences with white men... :shock: This main caracter has a brother, who from the beggining until the end did not stop sleeping with whatever girl he could get in bed.

And now I wonder... HOW THE HELL IS THIS TV SERIE SO POPULAR? NO, IN THE FIRST PLACE: HOW COULD ANYONE WATCH AND LIKE A SERIE LIKE THAT? It is completly degenerate and disgusting. All the "top" series were like that, not only that, but every serie I serched there were nonwhites or racemixing or whatever, even in the historical series of Europe there were blacks and asians...

And the worst, these series go on tv and kids, teens, might be watching them and "educate" themselves in this horrific way...

I think I will continue with my austalian kids serie of the ... well mermaids.. omg...
Last edited by Eveleen on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eveleen

Re: So I had this strange idea of...

Postby matthewott » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:43 pm

I'm so sorry you subjected yourself to that crap! :shock: I had my cable tv turned off over a year or so ago, but retained the internet (obviously) and have a $7.99/mo subscription to Netflix for streaming video. 90% of the programming on there is complete dogsh!t, but there are some semi-worthwhile shows and movies (documentaries, etc.) that I allow my kids/family to watch...
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Eveleen » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:14 pm

I did not watch those episodes on tv, I searched it on internet, i did not even watch them all anyway.

The thing I wanted to emphasize was that there is almost nothing worth watching nowadays ( lived it on my skin as said earlier) and it seems that only cheap crap can get the public's attention( it is considered a popular serie ). Yes some documentaries are worth watching and some educative, I wish everything could be like that.

For instance here in Spain the tv is just trash and I do not know if there is any tv male presenter that is not gay... maybe one or two..
Last edited by Eveleen on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eveleen

Postby matthewott » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:22 pm

I agree with you 100%!!!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Return to Media