This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

An Ode to Geico

Discussions about the mainstream media

An Ode to Geico

Postby matthewott » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Stepping out of techie land for a moment (it's been over a week since I've posted here again), I wanted to take a moment to take a lighthearted look at Geico's attempt to be humorous when advertising forced compliance and blackmail. I heard recently about a new commercial they have out now where some poor guy (probably white!) walks around constantly getting kicked in the nuts! (I don't watch the jewtube, so this was relayed to me by a friend). Of course that came with the slogan (something like) "This is what it's like to get caught driving without insurance". What they need to do is put a little truth in advertising and just have a bunch of guys in SWAT uniforms beating the crap out of this guy with batons and tasers! Maybe I'll make a mock video ad for the DOT and the State of PA about getting gang banged in prison as the result of driving your vehicle without the jews permission (a little humor over my predicament :lol: ).
In conclusion, this is the kind of ad I'd rather see from Geico...
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Re: An Ode to Geico

Postby Vandal » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:20 pm

They could just have a couple of yarmulke headed polyester suits sitting in the board room circa 1970s tossing back and forth ideas on how to bribe congress to make their insurance mandatory so they can "leverage their product." "We'll use slogans, like "safety" and "accountability" and "liability protection.""
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Return to Media