This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Example of How Facebook is Becoming my Other CI Forum

Discussions about the mainstream media

Example of How Facebook is Becoming my Other CI Forum

Postby matthewott » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:34 pm

Here is an example of some "good" dialog between me and a devout judaeo-xtian on Facebook. This is the owner of the Pennsylvania Musician Magazine who routinely posts nice, 'harmless', x-tian comments on Facebook...

Robin Noll
God created man in His image, He gave him free will. Thus man has the ability to PLAN, and make DECISIONS and to TAKE ACTION to fulfill those plans, just as God did in creating the world. Man's vocation is to carry out God's purposes on the earth. — Dr. Myles Munroe, "Power & Prayer"

o
Matthew Ott
Keep in mind Robin, there is only one kind of man, as Yahweh did not create "men" in His "images". We Israelites carry a great responsibility!

o
Robin Noll
Yes, as Israelites you do. But by the blood of the Lamb, Jesus the Christ, who died and rose again, conquering sin and death and reconciling us to our Heavenly Father imparts to us the gift of the Holy Spirit uniting us once again with God Almighty that we who believe in Jesus will be enabled to fulfill the divine plan and purpose He has for each one of us. I know he will restore Zion to it's full glory, can't wait. HALLELUJAH!

o
Matthew Ott
KJV Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (Mat 15:24 KJV)

o
Robin Noll
KJV Matthew 15:25-28 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. but he answered and said, it is not meet to take the children's bread and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth. Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. Then Jesus answered and said unto her. O woman great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

o
Matthew Ott
Yes Robin, but that is simply an example of majestic "mercy to your enemies" . Since when are Israelites EVER referred to as dogs? Wasn't she a Canaanite, and not only was Jesus ignoring her, but the disciples were trying to chase her away! She admitted to knowing she was but a dog. Did Jesus even say to her "Go and sin no more" like He did to every Israelite he healed? A related verse: "Do not cast your pearls before swine". Only Israelites 'sin' because we are the only ones under Yahweh's EVERLASTING COVENANT. 'Sin' is transgression of Yahweh's Laws, and only Israelites are subject to Yahweh's Laws. We Israelites are Yahweh's CHILDREN, which is why Jesus said "It is not meet to take the children's bread (Yahweh's mercies for the Israelites) and cast it to the dogs (non-Israelites)"

o
Robin Noll
KJV John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

o
Matthew Ott
Whosoever=Israelites...The Bible is only written about and for Israelites! KJV Genesis 5:1" This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; Genesis 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created." That Hebrew word 'ADAM' means "to flush, to blush, to show blood in the skin"...a very detailed description as to who Adamites are. Notice it says "called THEIR name Adam". Not "his name" or "their names"...it is ONE specific people...a specific race. Nowhere in the OT or the NT does it specify that there was a sudden change in the EVERLASTING COVENANT with the HOUSE of ISRAEL, that anyone can choose to believe in Yahweh! He chose HIS people, but HIS people turned away from Him. He did not discard His children Israel and decide to let just anyone worship Him! He sent His son Yahshua to bring His lost sheep BACK to the fold, not to destroy the Abrahamic Covenant! Yahshua said "I come not to destroy the Law, but to FULFILL it."

o
Robin Noll
I love you Matthew, have a great day!

o
Matthew Ott
Thank you Robin..you too!

At least I didn't come away from this with a moniker of "bigot", hater, etc. While the Christogenea forum has been my home for quite some time, I feel I'm being called to bring The Truth to the 'heathens'...and I'm sure not going to find any on the Christogenea forum! I'm networking Christogenea.org into as many of my webpages as possible and have integrated my CI faith into EVERYTHING I do. I also have a new blog if anyone is interested in subscribing to: http://4tproductions.wordpress.com/

Yah Bless my brethren, sorry it's been so long since I've posted here, but I feel it is my duty to advance the ideals and ideas contained here to as many Israelites as I can reach!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Re: Example of How Facebook is Becoming my Other CI Forum

Postby JamesTheJust » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:49 pm

You have great patience Matt. I pray for it, but the minute I come across someone from the "geeeeezuz is love with flowers in his hair" crowd, it all goes out the window. I must grow in love for all my kinspeople and remember that there are still those out there who can still be reached.

YAH bless.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby LDDurrence » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:07 pm

JamesTheJust wrote:You have great patience Matt. I pray for it, but the minute I come across someone from the "geeeeezuz is love with flowers in his hair" crowd, it all goes out the window. I must grow in love for all my kinspeople and remember that there are still those out there who can still be reached.

YAH bless.

I've also had some success reaching our brethren on FB, as well as plenty of debates (which gets my account disabled every now and then), but it's important to step back and take a break from it. There's only so many times I can tolerate "God is no repecter of persons" taken out of context or "God loves everybody" before my patience has expired.
Do not I hate them, O YHWH, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.--Ps 139:21-22
LDDurrence

Postby egerkurt » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:27 pm

Hi Matt:

Indeed you have great patience and if even one or two brethren can be reached it is worthy. At least Ms. Noll did converse in civil manner with you. But when she tried to toss John 3:16 at you and you responded with deeper knowledge and understanding she was speechless. Truth is if a Judeo-Christian tries to argue scripture with an educated Christian Identist they will lose every time because the truth as it is written is on OUR side. All the main-streamers can do is shut down and/or fall back onto one of the many Universalist platitudes they have grown accustomed to relying upon. Yah bless you Matt for trying to reach our people, frustrating as it might be. When you stand before the Father he will know your works.

Kurt
egerkurt

Postby matthewott » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Thank you for your support my brothers. Some days my patience does decide to take a vacation though... :oops:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Vandal » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:42 am

You can find me on Facebook, too. Personally, I think it is an intel gathering operation and your personal data gets sold out the back door, legal or not through private contracts, but it is a great way to reach people with the gospel. I strongly suggest Bill Finck, who doesn't already have twelve thousand things on his to do list, ;) Add some modules into the drupal and phpbb to fully integrate Christogenea with the social networking and bookmarking sites. He could set it up so that every forum post has DIGG, Facebook Share, and other bookmark and networking links next to or below each post so those of us browsing here could just click on the little icons and flood the social networking sites (especially facebook and digg) with links back to Christogenea.

To see how it works, just hop on over to my blog, and find the social networking links below individual articles and if you click on an external link on my blog you will be routed with a browser bar to the external site, that allows you to bookmark it or share the page on facebook.

We have to face it, people are infohounds but still quite lazy so making it easy and effortless would probably generate more interest and more analytics ranking for CI websites.

It would probably be as easy as installing a couple modules and testing to see which ones work the best and then tweaking about a dozen text fields in the module settings.

I'm banking that my two cents makes sense.

VV
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby matthewott » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:07 pm

As usual, your two cents DO make sense...
matthewott

Return to Media