This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Druidry recognised as religion in Britain

Discussions about the mainstream media

Druidry recognised as religion in Britain

Postby Gallowglass » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:46 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... -time.html

http://druidnetwork.org/

When paganism and baal workship resurrects it means the world as we know it has little time left.Good signs for us, May YHWH protect us.
Gallowglass

Re: Druidry recognised as religion in Britain

Postby JamesTheJust » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:42 am

I guess YHWH is waiting for the evil to become full blown so that all of our kinsmen will have to choose sides. I find it more than a little funny that some of the British commentators talk about Druidism being more "British" and how it returns Britain to its roots, when they haven't got a clue who the British or the Druids were to begin with. I, a YANK, understand the true historical roots of the British better than they do.

They, like ALL Anglo-Saxon pagans, are deluded; loving to play dress-up and put on a show. What a bunch of pansies!

Now YHWH/YAHshua; HE'S a true warrior and a true Anglo-Saxon of valor, honor and integrity. Let us hope HE shows those of us, HIS kin who follow HIM, mercy. For surely none of us deserve it. How much even less so for those of our family who reject HIM?

YHWH, in your Holy name, please come quickly.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Return to Media