This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

New Wesley Swift Site

Necessary Notices and Policies - All New Users Agree to Read These Notices Before Proceeeding to Peruse This Board!!!

New Wesley Swift Site

Postby wmfinck » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:57 am

There is a new Wesley Swift archive at Christogenea. It will receive further improvement in the near future, but for now it contains everything that the old site did (I hope, LOL).

Forum members are welcome to register there, for the purpose of posting comments.

I will probably not accept registrations from non-forum members, except perhaps in certain circumstances.

For that reason you should probably use the same email address that you use here, so that I can verify that it is you.

I have done the same thing with the Bertrand Comparet archive. If the recipe is successful, I will consider expanding it to other Christogenea websites.

Now Forum members will be able to comment on any of the Comparet & Swift sermons and audios.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Notices